• Published 2nd Oct 2014
  • 519 Views, 14 Comments

Collaborative Creations - SeanofTheDead



My contributions to all of the Prompt Tag Collabs I do. Mainly comical in nature you will find, a few serious short stories in here. Enjoy. (mostly Twysalis, a little bit of MoonLight, and a bit of Twirilee.

  • ...
 14
 519

Hand: Twysalis(Romance, Comedy, SoL, Anthro)

Author's Note:

Warning! I am an odd person!

Hand
Written by SeanofTheDead
For The Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab

Chrysalis was rather scared, actually she was terrified. Twilight had been complaining that she hadn’t been able to study often enough to her liking, and had been beginning to go a bit stir crazy. ‘It’s my own fault,’ Chrysalis thought as her fetlocks shook with apprehension towards the forthcoming ‘experiment’ and Twilight began, ‘I suggested that we do this together for the sake of the added time together and even offered to be the test subject so we could spend even more time together...oh the things I do for love.’

“Okay Chryssi Its almost ready now…”

“T-twilight your s-sure this is safe?”

“Of course it is...now get ready love, this won’t hurt a bit.”

“Th-then why am strapped down?”

“Just in case you start thrashing uncontrollably, they will protect you from hurting yourself.”

‘Sweet Celestial Sisters I am going to die aren’t I?’ “O-okay. B-b-but what is this spell s-supposed to do again?”

“Well when I told Lyra Heartstring about the world of humans I had visited, she thought I was just being mean to her,” Twilight explained as her horn’s ethereal glow doubled in intensity, casting highly disconcerting shadows against the walls of her laboratory.

“So I made a spell to turn somepony into one of those Humans. Okay here goes.”

A beam of bright purple light shot from Twilight’s horn and struck Chrysalis’ barrel with a muffled boom and a cloud of smoke, sending an odd tingling throughout her body, causing her to give a small cry of alarm. It felt odd to say the least. Chrysalis felt as though her body were made of bread dough, being kneaded, folded, and twisted into different shapes as her entire physiology was warped with that omnipresent, ludicrously powerful, vibrating tingle which was sweeping through her form, covering her like a blanket...until it reached her *ahem* filly bits…

“WOAH! TWILIGHT STOP IT! THAT FEELS REALLY WEIRD! GAH!!”

Twilight immediately killed the spell afraid that the discomfort her lover was feeling was a sign that something had gone horribly wrong. Causing the straps to undo themselves Twilight galloped forward preparing herself for the worst.
Chrysalis was only about halfway through the spell’s metamorphosis when Twilight had stopped it causing an altogether unexpected reaction. Chryssi still had her rear hooves, wings, tail, and horn. Her carapace was softer looking and had two distinct bulges where her barrel used to be. Her eye’s were slightly smaller, as was her muzzle. She now had the same kind of claws that the humans did and she only stood on her rear hooves. Twilight, remebering how the humans had been when she had traveled to their world wiped the drool from her chin and tried to speak to tell Chrysalis that it would wear off in a few hours. But all her mind could think was, ‘wow’
Chrysalis stood there waiting for herself to fall over due to a lack of balance from being on rear hooves. When she didn’t, she began to look herself over with little “hmms” and “well that looks odd…” She looked at her newly acquired hands in awe. feeling an itch on her forearm she scratched at it with her newly dubbed “claw-ish thingies” and instantly felt a sensation unlike any other. It was so easy to get rid of the itching feeling now. She looked over at Twilight and thought to herself as she grinned like a mad-mare, ‘I’ll bet I can do even more with these than just that...’
She shut the door with her magic and slowly began to approach Twilight slowly, and as seductively as possible. Upon reaching the aforementioned slightly drooling mare Chrysalis crouched down.

“Umm, Chryssi? What are you doing?” asked the somewhat nervous Twilight

“Shhhh just lay down on your back and enjoy…”

“But I- ohhhhhhh…"

Several hours later…
“So...did you enjoy that?” Chrysalis asked her smiling lover as she panted loudly into the air around them, slowly decreasing in volume as she winded down from the feeling of euphoria she had been immersed in only minutes before.

“I knew you liked it when I do that, and theses claw-ish thingies make it soooo much easier,”Chrysalis giggled.

“And feels much better,” the somewhat recovered Twilight said as she slowly turned to face her lover. “But next time I get to rub your tummy, and scratch behind your ears.”

“Deal.” Chrysalis said shivering in anticipation.

Little did she know Twilight would do far more lewd things than had been promised...