• Published 26th Sep 2014
  • 820 Views, 16 Comments

ROB's Speed Fics - ROBCakeran53



A collection of ROBCakeran53's one hour speed fics.

  • ...
10
 16
 820

Morning Wood

Author's Note:

Done for PANIC! FICTION! Seventh Heaven. Prompt was "The Morning After", with only 18 minutes to write, 6 minutes to edit/cry, and max word count of 707.

If you're also interested in checking out what we do for speed writing challenges, because there are more than just the PANIC! FICTION!'s, be sure to come visit Jaxie's server!

It had been a rough night at Sweet Apple Acres, and Applejack was still dead on her hooves as she marched down the flight of stairs from her bedroom and into the kitchen.

Big Macintosh was sitting at the table, calmly sipping at a cup of coffee.

“Mornin’” her brother said.

Applejack’s response was to grunt, taking a seat across from him.

“Didn’t sleep well?”

Applejack nodded, taking her brother’s cup of coffee for herself.

Another cup floated over to the red stallion in a wave of deep purple magic. He happily took it in both hooves, and enjoyed a long sip.

Applejack continued to groan.

Then Sugar Belle walked over, cooking apron on, and dropped a plate of hot, steaming pancakes between the two.

“Thanks, darlin’.”

The happily married couple touched noses, giggling as they rubbed together.

Applejack about puked into her empty mug, but was thankfully stopped when the kettle was brought over in the same magical field from earlier, pouring her another cup.

“And how is my sister in law this fine morning?” Belle asked, a small giggle following her words.

“Dandy.” Applejack took a gulp, ignoring the intense burn in her mouth.

“Oh my, you seem upset. Did… were we too loud last night?”

Both Applejack and Big Macintosh nearly spit out their drinks, one from embarrassment, the other dumbfounded shock and loss of the ability to breathe without liquid in their lungs.

Sugar Belle watched the two with a raised brow, but suddenly blushed with widening eyes. “Oh! N-no no! Not like that! I promise!”

Applejack let out a sigh.

“We’d never do such a thing with Applebloom in the house.”

“Or Granny.” Big Mac said with a shudder. “She likes ta… cheer us on from the other side of the door.”

Applejack stood from the table, sending the chair backwards with a loud screech of wood on wood. “That’s it.”

Both of the married ponies watched as she marched away, and out the back, slamming the screen door with a swift buck.

Once her hoof steps were out of ear shot, both ponies let out a breath. “That was a close one,” said Sugar Belle.

“Eeyup. Almost got caught.”

From under the table, Rainbow Dash crawled out, smacking her lips, savoring a flavor alien to her taste buds. “I dunno, guys. Do you really think AJ would like that sorta thing? I know Twi gave me that potion, but still seems kinda… well, un-gay…”

Sugar Belle and Big Macintosh nodded their heads.

“Yeah, there’s nothin’ like a little mornin’ wood ta start a day out right, and AJ there needs it.”

“And my jaw is still sore from yesterday morning’s wood, so I’m really glad you were able to take care of that for me, Dash.

“Eeyup!”

“Alright, well, thanks you two. I’ll try it on her tonight, then see what happens tomorrow.”

With a quick salute, the cyan pegasus took off out the same door Applejack had left, allowing it to close naturally.

“Oh thank Celestia they’re gone,” Sugar Belle said, then suddenly got caught in a puff of smoke before changing into Starlight Glimmer.

Big Mac did the same, transforming into Trixie.

“I was for sure we were about to be caught.”

Trixie looked down between her legs. “Yes, that was… strange, but at least we can safely say we’ve had sex in every single kitchen of Twilight Sparkle’s friends.”

“Yeah, tell me again, why does that mean anything?”

Trixie shrugged.