• Published 26th Sep 2014
  • 820 Views, 16 Comments

ROB's Speed Fics - ROBCakeran53



A collection of ROBCakeran53's one hour speed fics.

  • ...
10
 16
 820

Hot Plot Fever

Author's Note:

Written for the PANIC! FICTION! Remember, remember. Prompt had to involve treason, gunpowder, and plot in the story sense, but of course I had to use it wrong. Once again, did not place.

“Treason is such a harsh word, Twilight.”

Princess Twilight Sparkle looked to her long time mentor, turned equal, and now that her height was eye level with the white alicorn, she felt they were truly equal.

“But is it? I remember many times when you remarked that such actions would be worthy of treason.”

Former Princess Celestia, now just simply Celestia, or Tia if you read her Starbuckers name tag, rolled her eyes. “Twilight, I was always joking. I wouldn’t actually sentence a pony for not worshiping my plot.”

Princess Twilight sipped at her coffee, black, because she hadn’t expected to really drink anything, but at Celestia’s insistance she ordered a drink.

Her manager didn’t like it when she sat around on the job, and apparently she could count talking with the Princess of Equestria as work so long as she served her a drink.

Strange times these were.

“Still, I find it flattering that ponies still consider my plot note worthy after all these decades. I’ve been off the market for years now, after all.”

“Yeah, how is Flash Sentry holding up?”

Celestia shrugged, sipping at her own drink. “Passable. You really weren’t missing out on much.”

“Yeah, the human version wasn’t all that impressive either.”

Both mares let out a chortle of chuckles, lasting long enough for a couple ponies to notice before returning to their digital newspapers.

An awkward silence took over after the laughter died, and before Pinkie’s ghost could change that, Twilight cleared her throat. “So, you don’t think I should worry about it?”

Celestia nodded. “If anything, I used to always find it flattering my guards noticed my flanks. Take it with stride. Don’t flaunt it, but let them know it’s appreciated they look at you more than a princess, or their mother figure.”

Twilight blinked. “Wow, that… just made things seem weirder, in retrospect. I never thought of anypony looking at me like that.”

“Oh they will. Just remember you’re their ruler, and you’ll help with what you can, but you can’t give them everything.”

“Right, right. I learned that a long time ago. You remember, when everypony thought I was taking in a suitor.”

“Oh yes, I remember that. What ever did become of all that?”

“Four stallions found themselves in the crystal caverns with some really itchy privates.”

“Oh, Twilight, didn’t I ever tell you about-”

“YES! I know, I knew! But during that crazy growth spurt, I had so much going on, hormones wild…”

“Ah, yes, I remember that time well of my youth.” Celestia nodded, a dreamy smile on her face.

“Back to it, Celestia… what should I do then? If I don’t trie them for treason or put them in jail?”

Celestia reached over, patting Twilights shoulder with kindness. Fluttershy’s ghost smiled at them.

“Don’t fret. Let it slide this time, but give them a good warning.”

“What if they do it again? What if they call my flanks smoking hot?”

Celestia smiled. “Why, then give them a dose of their own medicine. When my guards would get smart with me, and take the complimenting to uncomfortable levels, I used to line their armor with gunpowder and then light a match. That knocked their hot plot fever fairly quickly. They got some real good hot plots of their own after that.”