• Published 26th Sep 2014
  • 820 Views, 16 Comments

ROB's Speed Fics - ROBCakeran53



A collection of ROBCakeran53's one hour speed fics.

  • ...
10
 16
 820

Pegasus Device

Author's Note:

PANIC! 64 10/25/2020 Prompt: Device. 15 min to write, 5 min to edit/cry, and max word count of 650. (Third place)

Thanks to Cara for the edits/suggestions!

Rainbow Dash looked at the machine before her, brow raised, wings half open, and wondering if Twilight had anything to do with this.

Honestly, she was the only pony eggheadiness to do something so… wild.

“I don’t get it,” Spitfire, beside Rainbow, spoke up with a very similar expression to Rainbow’s, only more resting bitch face than confusion.

“Oh come on!” Soarin shouted. “You have gotta know what this is!”

The two pegasus mares looked once again at the contraption. Large, with pistons and weights, covered in a brown felt like material.

“Nope, sorry Soar, no clue,” Rainbow shrugged.

“Okay, so you know those buffalo out near Appleloosa?”

Both mares nodded.

“Well, it’s a sport out there, they try to buck ponies off of their backs! It got so popular, they made an actual machine to do it so the buffalo couldn’t get hurt on accident!”

“Okay, yeah, I remember something like that,” Rainbow tapped her chin.

“That’s fine and all, but what does that have to do with us?” Spitfire asked, pointing her wing at the device.

Soarin blew a raspberry. “Isn’t it obvious?”

“For a simpleton like you, maybe, but not us. Spill it,” Spitfire huffed.

“For practice, of course! We could use this sort of like the Dizitron! Put a pony on it, and ramp it up to the max! Would sort of simulate… intense weather or something!”

“Soarin, that’s dumb. You’re dumb.”

“Come on, Boss! Just give it a try? Please?”

Soarin was now at Spitfire’s hooves, lip quivering and eyes large and watery.

“Okay okay, fine, yeesh, pull back those eyes already, I’ll give it a go.”

“Yes!” Soarin pumped a hoof into the air.

Spitfire jumped up, resting both her rear legs on either side of the brown fabric, and nodded at Surprise standing near the controls.

With the pull of a lever, it began at a slow pace, rocking back and forth, along with a few gyrations to either side.

“Okay, I can sort of get this. How much more does it do?”

Soarin grinned, and with a nod to Surprise, the white mare jammed the levers all to the max inputs.

Spitfire found herself hanging on for dear life as she was tossed about, and after only thirty seconds, she was launched off to the ground, landing onto a pad of cloud.

Soarin and Rainbow helped her back to her hooves, and after a couple shaky steps she shook herself back to reality.

“Well?” Soarin asked.

With a huff of breath, Spitfire blew her messy mane out of her face.

“Fine, but it gets kept in a secluded room so the rookies don’t go doing anything stupid or worse, hurt themselves.”

“Yes!” another hoof into the air, and Soarin was off to find a special room for it.

Surprise joined Spitfire and Rainbow, a smug grin on her face. “Sooooo?”

Spitfire sighed. “Alright, fine, it was a good idea. Like you said, strap a dildo on top and we have ourselves a party.”