• Published 26th Sep 2014
  • 820 Views, 16 Comments

ROB's Speed Fics - ROBCakeran53



A collection of ROBCakeran53's one hour speed fics.

  • ...
10
 16
 820

Teettoo

Author's Note:

Written for another PANIC! because I'm falling apart at the seams. Contest was on 8/31/2020, prompt was Teeth. Time to write was 15 minutes, 3 minutes to edit/cry, and maximum word count was 303. I actually got second place!

Rainbow Dash sat in Dr. Colgate’s examination chair, hoof covering her muzzle.

“Now Rainbow, I need to see it in order to decide if we need to operate, or if I can repair it.”

Rainbow shook her head, hoof firmly pressed against her face.

Colgate sighed. “Look, we all know the kind of trouble you and Applejack get into. Getting a tooth bucked out of your mouth only now is, honestly, surprising. Unless you have had work done outside of Ponyville, and I’d be… sore about that.”

Again, Rainbow shook her head.

“Well then what’s the problem? Why won’t you show me. Doesn’t it hurt?”

Rainbow began to shake her head, then along with her ears falling, she nodded.

“So don’t you want to make the pain go away?”

Another, slower nod.

“Well I can do that. I just need to see the damage.”

Rainbow looked over to the five occupied seats of her friends. Fluttershy and Pinkie looked at Rainbow with downcast expressions, feeling for Rainbow. Twilight and Rarity were glaring at Applejack with scowls.

And Applejack was grinning ear to ear.

“Yeah, Dash, might as well get it over with. Somepony’s gonna see it before too long.”

Ears back, Rainbow looked to Colgate one last time, the dentist giving her a reassuring smile through her mask.

Finally, Rainbow let out a breath, removed her hoof from her muzzle, and slowly opened her mouth.

“See, Rainbow, that wasn’t so...”

Colgate froze, looking at the pegasus’ teeth. “What in Celestia’s left teat is that?”

Fluttershy and Pinkie gasped. Twilight and Rarity looked from Applejack to Rainbow, both curious and worried.

Applejack chuckled. “She lost a bet while we were in Las Pegasus.”

All the mares looked at Rainbow’s front tooth, which had a small pink heart with “I :heart: AJ” in black lettering.