• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 379 Views, 7 Comments

So Dark. To Dark. - princess sunset dawn



Test subjects made to hold the night. Ten ponies made to hold insanity and darkness eternally. Ten ponies whose live's were stolen by scientists. Ten ponies to go insane holding Luna's night. Ten ponies to be called test subjects. Ten ponie

  • ...
 7
 379

Subject 001: Be Proud.

Dark Fight look's around,holding his hooves as if there was a gun in his hand
'They're coming..' He whispered and hid behind a bush. 'They're here.' He said,his hazel eye's glinting with insanity.
'Subject found. Close in,he's armed. If we get him from behind we can knock him out or temporarily paralyze him so we can enter the Disease.' Another pony in a black lab coat said into a small microphone.
'Copy.' Said about twenty other's simultaneously.
'Sir,not to disrespect you..But...Do you really think this is necessary? Couldn't we just keep it in a vault and let it stay there for eternity?' A small voice said,a colt's voice. He must have been maybe sixteen or seventeen.
'Copy Cat! This is an important mission,if we don't enter this into Dark Fight in ten minute's time then the universe is DOOMED! Got it?' The stallion in the black lab coat said in a commanding,high voice. Compared to Copy Cat he had a mean,evil voice.
'Y-Yes sir.' Copy Cat said in a very small voice.
'Go.' Everyone ran into Dark Fight at the same time,some pinning him down,other's watching in horror as Dark Fight struggles.
'Well,well. Dark Fight,you haven't lived up to your name much,have you? Oh,but you will. You were MADE for this moment. Made to capture this darkness and be locked up for the rest of your life,and when you die this disease will die with you..' The stallion chuckled and came closer to Dark with the syringe he is holding.
'Are you a proud st-' Dark starts to speak and as he does he gets hit in the face. 'Are you a proud stallion,Grease Boil? Now that i think of it-' Another blow to the face. 'Think of it...Your name suggest's you're just hot grease,waiting to boil and die.' Another pony is preparing to hit again,Grease Boil signals for them to stop.
''i've already boiled over as water. Popping Grease should be easy.' Grease replies,kneeling down to look closer and Dark.
'Well then,you should know not to let a prisoner talk for to long.' Dark fight kicks his to hind legs and expands his front legs. He expands his wings and shoots over them.
'He's a Machine! Sir,he's a Machine!' Copy Cat say's,watching in awe,as Dark floats up in the sky,teasing them.
'He's a Mech,Copy. He's a Mech.' Grease say's,standing on the ground looking up at Dark. 'Come back down to get your weapon,Dark.I didn't build you with internal weapons!'
'But i did!' Dark holds out his right arm and it slowly mutate's into a pistol. 'Or.' It turns into a sniper. 'And.' It turns into a sword. 'And many more,Father. If i can really call you that anymore!' Dark say's,releasing a sword and almost hitting Grease. 'Warning shot.' Dark say's,shooting another sword that hit's a mare in the back,she yelps in pain and fall's down,blood pouring out of her back,covering the hard ground. She twitches and blinks rapidly and finally stops.
'Tiara? Why her?' Grease ask's curiously.
'Because she doesn't matter to you. She's useless. You don't need her.' Dark say's. Looking strait into the open,dead eye's of Tiara Shower. 'Because she's just a beautiful,useless trained one. Forced into the academy by yours truly.' Dark replies. Holding out his hoof and summoning his sword back. Wiping it off on a nearby tree. 'Face it,you didn't need her. Useless preppy girl.' Dark continues to criticize Tiara
'We didn't need her,it's true.' Grease replies. Dark swiftly lands in front of him and puts a transforming gun to his head.
'COPY!' Grease yell's and Copy runs over to Dark and whispers in his ear 'I wish i could have done something.' Dark lowers his gun and hugs Copy. 'Bad things happen to those wh-' He was cut off and fell down,taking Copy Cat with him. He slid away before Copy Cat got hurt though. They dragged Dark back to their lab.

'Can't we leave him alone? That's all he wants.' Copy said,dragging Grease out of the lab.
'No,Cat. We have to keep an eye on him. If he wake's up without us there something will go wrong. Someone will die,and this evil will be out in the world. Cat,if we don't stay right here then something bad will inevitably happen.' Grease said standing behind glass and observing Dark.
'O-Oh...Alright.' Copy Cat says sitting in a corner.
'Copy...The reason i chose you for second in charge of the squad was because you are so sympathetic. But for once,we don't need it. We need you to be strong.'
'I can't be strong. That isn't me..I'm just a small little seventeen year old boy who doesn't know what to do with his life except for war. Hell,even my mother insisted on it. My father,brother's sisters. My friends and family. Back then i was strong and i didn't know what it would be like,war. I thought it would be like the games,kill the people and get hurt some. But it's not...Not at all. It changes you. Create's a monster....I don't want to be a monster,so i hide in the corner saying sorry to passerby's and then shooting them.
'Don't you see what we're doing wrong,Grease? We're killing and not even thinking. Pew,pew oh you're dead? I don't care. We're just killing each other to..Not even some other species. Just...Each other. It's so wrong. Aren't we all the same? We may not speak the same language or be the same race..But we're all sentient being's from Equestria. Why must we have war?' Copy Cat say's. Standing up to look at Dark Fight.
'You have a very good point.' Grease replies. Looking down at the control's,silently crying. 'Why must we kill each other when we know it's just going to end up like...Nothing...We're all going to kill each other off at some point,we'll all be dead someday....'

Author's Note:

He come's the reason that the only tag was 'DARK' And teen because GORE.