• ...
8
 27
 4,347

Episode 2: Encounter! Metal Sonic VS The Royal Pony Sisters!

I can't believe that I forgot this in the past episode: Theme Music
Mario as Himself
Sonic as Himself
Shadow as Himself
Metal Sonic as Himself
Twilight as Herself
The Princesses as Themselves

and
Will Smith as Luigi


On the last episode of Super Equestrian Bros. Z, Metal Sonic had the four Chaos Emeralds in his grasp with the plan of killing Mario and crew! But with the power of the Starman, Mario and Sonic took away the Emeralds in order to stop Metal Sonic's rampage, but when they did the blast he created sent shock waves around the island as it came closer to impact. With the powers of the Chaos Emeralds, Shadow was able to use Chaos Control in order teleport the inhabitants of Yoshi's Island and themselves away from the destruction! The settlers are fine, resting on a cliff near the island, but where did our heroes go!?!

On the flip side, Twilight Sparkle used a powerful, long range teleport in order to reach Princess Celestia! When she does, the sky rips open and nine figures fall out! Once the Princess arrives, along with her sister Luna, one of the figures reveals itself to be some sort of bipedal thing, with the objective of fighting Celestia and Luna, claiming they have something called the "Chaos Emeralds". What will happen next? Time to find out!


Princess Celestia stared at the creature before her, never even seeing this in Equestria before.

"Do you mind telling me who you are?" the Princess inquired.

"MY NAME IS METAL SONIC! OBJECTIVE IS TO COLLECT THE CHAOS EMERALDS AND DECIMATE SONIC!" the machine answered taking a step closer before the two guards go near him.

"Well buddy, time to leave. We don't have any Chaos Emeralds," the first guard said.

"Yea! It's time to-" but before the second guard could finish, Metal Sonic grabbed the head of the pony and throwing him on the first one, the impact being strong enough to fling the two into the entrance to the garden, both hitting the marble floor with a clang.

Celestia just stared at the so called "Metal Sonic" before asking, "I don't have a choice, do I?"

"YOU DON'T!" Metal Sonic replied, getting in a fighting stance.

"Very well."

Celestia charged at Metal Sonic, attempting to make the first blow, ending up in vain as Metal Sonic jumped in the air and slammed down, grabbing Celestia's neck in the process. He then proceeded to throw her in the air as he teleported to her, dealing a series of fast punches, each blow dealing a new bruise to the Monarch.

Celestia was able to stop the powerful tactic as she released a surge of energy from her horn, the blast impacting Metal Sonic's chest as he fell to the ground, the ground erupting in dust and dirt.

Metal Sonic jumped in the air, but ended up getting thrown back down as a set of hooves impacted against him, force rivaling his own. The robotic fraud layed there, motionless.

Celestia flew down near Metal Sonic as she looked with accomplishment. This was a short fight, she thought to herself.

Not more then a second of silence passed as Metal Sonic got up once more, this time grabbing Celestia's head as she threw her in the air, punting the Goddess airborne, before taking to the skies.

Metal Sonic curled into a ball as he slashed though Celestia, causing one gash after another to appear on her sides. He then punched Celestia, making her impact against the castle wall as she fell to the ground.

"SISTER!" Metal Sonic looked down trying to find who screamed as the blue alicorn flew up, slashing the machine with her horn.

"NOW, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BE REUNITED WITH YOUR SISTER IN THE AFTERLIFE!" Metal Sonic screamed as he grabbed Luna's horn and threw her like a discus before teleporting to her, and kicking the Moon Riser in the back, effectively bringing her to the ground.

Before she could connect with the soil, Luna teleported to the sky, hitting Metal Sonic with a blast of pure energy. This blow sent the monstrosity back a few meters, but other than that he was unfazed by the attack.

Why won't he stay down!?! Luna screamed in her mind as she flew towards Metal Sonic, being able to slash him once more, as she flew back.

Luna was breathing heavily, each new breath bringing her pain. To Luna, this was a fight for survival, but to Metal Sonic, it was a warm up.

Metal Sonic just laughed as he curled up into a ball again this time flying straight into Luna's chest as he spun around, creating scratches for the Lunar Goddess. After the onslaught of the attack Metal Sonic teleported once again, hitting Luna's spine with his elbow as she was sent spiraling towards the ground hitting a spot near her sister.

"DIE!" the metallic hedgehog cried, one of his arms turning into a Gatling gun as he opened fire on the castle wall the sisters were near. Once the lead filled bullets impacted against the wall, a chunk of it, gravel and all, tumbled down, encasing the regal sisters in rubble.

As he floated down, Twilight looked at the machine with fear. Multiple thoughts raced through her mind, but the most often ones being, "Are the princesses okay!?! What's the thing going to do to me!?!"

Once Metal Sonic descended, he made his way to Twilight looking at her as if he was examining her. He stepped back and assumed another fighting position as he shouted. "SUCH POWER! YOU MUST HOLD A CHAOS EMERALD!"

"But I don't," Twilight protested "and neither did the Princesses!"

"YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THOSE TWO WEAKLINGS! BUT I'M GETTING A MUCH STRONGER ENERGY READING FROM YOU!"

"I guess I'll have to fight," Twilight muttered, assuming a charging position.

Metal Sonic raced to Twilight and back handed Twilight, sending her to a garden wall, making a crater in her wake. Once she picked her head up, Metal Sonic had his Gatling gun arm out once more, pointing at Twilight's head.

"WELL, IT TURNS OUT YOU'RE JUST A PUSHOVER! NOW, IT'S TIME TO DIE YOU WORTHLESS BI-" before he could finish, a blue ball streaked into Metal Sonic's chest, causing him to stutter backwards. Once that was dealt, a red figure swung a bright yellow hammer at the machines head, causing it to hit a castle wall.

The blue ball reverted into a blue bipedal creature, much like the terrifying Metal Sonic. Instead of metal, the figure was made of flesh. The other figure the one who hit Metal Sonic with the hammer wore a red cap and blue overalls, along with a stylish stache.

"Who are you?" Twilight asked.

"Sonic's my name, speeds my game!" the hedgehog replied cheerfully before pointing a figure to his overall wearing companion, "and over there is my buddy Mario!" Mario replied with a nod and a hat wave.

"Now what are you going to do Sonic?" Twilight asked, eyes glistening with interest.

"Well, the old metal man will be knocked out for a good minute, so that gives us a chance to flee and regroup," explained Sonic as he and Mario turned around and got ready to sprint.

"Wait!" yelled Twilight as Sonic and Mario turned around, staring directly at her.

"What is it?" asked Sonic, sounding quite irritated.

"During the battle with that metal thing, the Princesses got trapped under rubble and I was wondering if you could help me free them."

Mario perked up when he heard this, "Did you say Princesses?" he asked.

"Why yes, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, our rulers," Twilight explained.

"Well what are we waiting for!" exclaimed Mario, dragging Sonic with him, "We have Princesses to rescue!"


Once they reached the rubble, Mario and Sonic looked at the mess. It was well over a foot tall and it included hard rock such as Granite.

Sonic smiled. He turned around to Mario and asked, "So, how about we have a race? First one to rescue the princesses wins!"

Mario nodded as he drew his hammer, prepping his feet for a sprint. Sonic signaled Mario with his hands, telling him to start.

Mario jumped on one side while Sonic jumped on the other, and the race was on. Mario was breaking rock with his hammer, while Sonic was breaking rock with his spinning and within the minute the rock was cleared and the princesses were exposed to the sunlight and air once more. Twilight turned to the two and screamed with pure joy, "Thank you two! Stay here, I'll go get the guards to carry the Princesses to their rooms!" and with that she dashed into the marble hallways of Canterlot Castle.

Sonic lied down and stretched he turned to Mario and said, "We should listen to that pony. After all, it doesn't look like she wants to hurt us."

Mario nodded and did the same as they both looked at the clouds in the baby blue sky.


Deep within the Everfree Forest, two figures down on the ground from an impact. The first one, being a hedgehog of red and black fur stretched as he turned to the other one saying, "Hey Luigi! Get up!"

The green shirt and blue overall one, Luigi, stood up, looking at the first one with a grin.

"Come on! We must've been separated from that Chaos Control," the hedgehog said, "It'll be wise if we try to look for them."

Luigi nodded, taking a step in a direction before coming face to face with a dozen of wolves looking like lumber. Luigi opened his mouth and screamed, making his way to the hedgehog screaming, "SHADOW!"

Shadow looked forward, noticing the wolves as he grabbed Luigi and slapped him screaming, "Snap out of it! We've fought mutant turtles, multicolored robots, and Metal Sonic! We can handle this!"

With the speech of encouragement, Luigi got in a fighting stance as well as Shadow, but when they did a stomps could be heard nearby. When they turned, they saw a giant bear with fur mimicking the night sky. Shadow grinned as he jumped in the air screaming. "Let's do this!"


The first attack was made by Shadow as his fist collided with one of the wolves. After that punch he was able to send a endless barrage of punches until he slammed the wolf backwards, colliding with three of the others, exploding into splinters.

Luigi took out his hammer as he jumped towards bear and slammed his hammer on it's head before jumping down, this time hitting it's foot. The bear roared as it slammed a paw down, sending Luigi into the ground, like a plant. Shadow looked over to him and teleported behind the bear dealing a tremendous blow to the head of it. Before the bear could crush Luigi by falling to the ground, Shadow pushed the bear to the other side, taking out a few wolves with it.

Shadow plucked Luigi out of the ground as he threw him up onto the sky. Luigi was able to recover and fell to the ground, his hammer colliding with a wolf.

The remaining wolves walked towards the two in a big group. Shadow smiled as he moved a hand to them. He then screamed, "Chaos Blast!" as an explosion filled the forest, denigrating the wolves into nothing more than ash.


Mario and Sonic stood up after hearing a big bang. When they looked about they saw a big explosion at a nearby forest.

"Come on Mario, we need to check this explosion out and make sure nobody got hurt!" reasoned Sonic as he got ready to take off, but before he could Mario placed a hand on Sonic's shoulder.

"Yea, you're right Mario. We should either let them come to us or we should wait until Twilight comes back," stated Sonic who got a nod from Mario who sat back down, and began waiting once more.


The sky tore open once more as four more things entered the atmosphere, this time four rock shaped objects. A purple one landed near the Discord statue while the other three landed near neighboring towns and landmarks.

Once the purple rock landed, it began to shake as the Discord statue began to crack. Once the white stone encasing Discord eroded away, he took a step out and said, "It's good to be back."


Discord has risen once again thanks to the terrifying power of the Chaos Emeralds! What will happen next? Will Mario and Sonic ever reunite with Shadow and Luigi? Will Twilight ever return with the guards? And will the Koopa Bros. ever regain consciousness? Find out next time one Super Equestrian Bros. Z!

Credits Music!