• Published 26th Aug 2014
  • 1,340 Views, 8 Comments

Fallout Equestria : The Lost Slave - SkyDreams



Lock Love had a life, a life he thought was wonderful. But how does a mindless slave survive in the wasteland by himself?

  • ...
8
 8
 1,340

Character Introduction "Prologue"

Hello, I’m Lock Love, a slave.

I was born in the Shattered Hoof Detention Center. I don’t remember my actual mom too well, I just remember that she was really nice, I was bought really early on. I’m not too upset about it though, as a slave I’m not supposed to have nice things like a mom anyway.

My first master was a Unicorn named Tech Wonder, doc Whiz for short. I always called him master though. He bought me while I was small, because I could get into the crawl spaces in his workshop. While brilliant and kind, he was prone to drop things where he couldn’t see them. So he would send me in to pick them up and only beat me when I was really bad, like when I tried to go and play in town. I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to play back then, I’m better now I swear.

Anyway, as I got old enough he bought a slave collar for me and taught me to read and do a light spell, he made me valuable. I used the light spell to see in the crawl spaces he sent me into and put the wires where he told me to. I was really good! Of course, while he made me a valuable slave, he still got bored easily. I remember it hurt a lot at first, at least when he was on top, but it made my master happy and that’s all I cared about. It’s all I’m supposed to care about.

Of course, this new use he found me was more wonderful than just making my master happy, my new purpose also lead to my cutie mark! You see, Master had told his friend in town some of the things I was able to do, like the thing when I bend backwards and stand under him, and got her to visit for a night. She was impressed by me even though I was still just a colt. All three of us were in bed at the same time! Sometime between the panting, Miss Machete shouting out how much she loved Master, and all three of us collapsing I got my cutiemark. It’s a heart with shackles going through the center. I was proud to discover I was made to be a pleasure slave.

Of course a few months passed and Miss Machete moved in and Master had to sell me off. She said she couldn’t live with a dirty slave. My next Master was an Earthpony ghoul who bought me for a whole 1000 caps! Mr. Slater owned a Brothel in Canterberry Commons, a small settlement on the outside of Hoofington. He said that I was a wise investment and clearly came from ‘good stock’ whatever that meant.

At first, I was surprised that Mr. Slater didn’t want me to call him master and kind of hurt he didn’t want me for my special talent. Though as I spent time in the PinkiePopz Brothel I quickly learned why. Most of the customers didn’t want to have sex with a pony that wasn’t tough enough to take it, plus Mr. Slater had bigger plans for me. When I was old enough to catch the attention of his customers he started hiding me downstairs during office hours. He was really happy the day a Mare asked if I could be part of her ‘fantasy package’ in the member’s only rooms. He kept me doing work in his office and in the studio for a few months so that ponies would forget I was even there and then it was my turn to be the best servant I could be.

As it turns out, the whole reason he had bought me in the first place was for this moment. I became a recurring model in his magazine ‘WetHooves SoftPaws’ as a ‘kink’ model. He had a working printing press somewhere in the hoof. He said I made the best poses because half of them were both sexy and impossible! Every time I showed up in one of his magazines his sales went up in both the brothel and from the magazine. I made my master rich and still performed all of my regular duties. He had to keep me hidden though because mares and bucks kept coming in to ask if I was ‘on the menu’. Of course, eventually somepony came in with an offer he just couldn’t refuse.

Master sold me to a ‘stable mare’ named Brilliant Spark for a lot of caps and a whole cart of machines and ink. I still remember the eager face and the little bounce she did when she saw me, her new favorite toy. A tall black stallion all for her. She got all kinds of looks from the other patrons when she walked me out of the brothel. A couple of them damning her to the moon for getting me before they could. I found out that I was a ‘High Demand’ slave, one of the best known and most desired. She turned down five offers to buy me off her before she could get out of the door. A fancy looking buck offered her 30,000 caps up front and a member ship into some kind of society! I was a prize! I had never felt so proud before in my life, I was the slave that all masters wanted.

Mistress Spark took me back to her home, a little town in the middle of nowhere. The residents of Stable 64 had made a town outside of their Stable. Her shack was a good distance away where her partying wouldn’t bother grumpy ponies. She used me for exactly the purpose I was intended and utilized me at least once a day, sometimes up to seven when she was feeling energetic. She said I was the most filling buck she’d been with and that I was her best purchase in the wasteland ever. She had so many toys that I didn’t know existed, there was even one that was made to look like a dragon! ‘HE’ was named Mr.Bad.

Her parties consisted of other mares from her stable normally, that’s when the toys really came in handy. She shared me with them from time to time too, thats how I found out ‘all’ stable mares were really horny. That life was nice too, I even got to help her make energy weapons to trade and help defend her town. When I was bad, like when I did something without permission, She chained me to my corner and forced me to watch her pleasure herself by hoof even though it was my purpose to make her not need to, or she used a ‘strap on’ and fucked me as she yelled at me. I think the former bothered me most.

I think she was my best master to date though, she got the most and best use out of me than the other two and I enjoyed being her slave for several years. Of course, I’m a slave and I’m not supposed to have nice things like a master that used me properly. One day, after I had been bad and locked into my corner, a crazy mare with barding from a different stable slammed into My master’s shack while she was hoofing herself, yelled something about slavery and blew my Master’s head off with a shotgun. I was so scared, I was sure she was going to kill me too. I couldn’t make out what she said too well through the tears but she took my master’s PipBuck off and strapped it around my hoof. I still remember her spiky blue hair and vicious matching eyes. She did something to my collar, making the light turn off and something snap, frowned and then kissed me on the forehead. She left in a hurry telling me to run if I knew what was good for me. The whole town was on fire.

I hated her, I still hate her. She took me away from everything I ever knew and now I’m lost, no master, no direction, no way to know who I’m supposed to obey now or what I’m supposed to do. I took my master’s favorite gun and ran, I did know what was best for me. I had heard the tales and I could be a better slave there. I knew that if I wanted to do what was best for me, I had to find ‘the slave’s paradise’, Fillydelphia. I needed purpose and this place promised that, the only place a slave could be happy.

I’m Lock Love, and I’m a lost slave.