• Published 25th Aug 2014
  • 554 Views, 23 Comments

Project CMC - Probably Minion



The Cutie Mark Crusaders throw a really big party while Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith are away.

  • ...
2
 23
 554

3:30 PM: Hauling out the apple vodka (and the fruit salad fruit)

When they got back to Sweet Apple Acres, Scootaloo came up with to her was the best idea ever.

"Hey Applebloom, where does Big Mac keep the kegs of the kegs of the apple vodka?" asked Scootaloo.

"Uh Scootaloo, don't you think we're kinda too young to be drinking vodka?" asked Applebloom.

"Oh c'mon Applebloom we won't drink that much. I just thought that bringing it out would make this party more awesome than it already will be. I promise you, I'll only let everyone drink two or three cups of it at the most." said Scootaloo.

"Well ok." said Applebloom who showed them the shack where all the apple vodka was hidden.

The three each hauled out two kegs of the alcoholic beverage and placed in the corner of the main barn. The Wiggles arrived not long after so they could set up for their concert.

"Oh hey guys. Why did you come so early?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"We just wanted to make sure everything was all set for us and for the whole party in general so we're ready to go once everyone gets here." said Murray.

"Yeah. We're also thinking of doing a fruit salad demonstration as one of the party games to get everyone involved during the party." said Greg.

"That makes sense since one of your hit songs is about fruit salad. Wanna sample some of the apple vodka?" asked Scootaloo.

"Sure." said Anthony who took a sip of the fizzy liquid and seemed to enjoy it.

"Mmmmm. Delicious! Hey Greg, Murray, Jeff, try some of this. This is really good." said Anthony.

"Please don't drink a lot of it before you perform. I don't know how much alcohol is actually in it." said Applebloom.

The Wiggles only ended up drinking about a shot sized serving of it knowing they could legally drink more of it later since they were adults.

"Ok ok. Enough is a enough. We'll drink more of it later after we're done performing. Murray, go get the truck of fruit." said Greg.

"I'm on it." said Murray.

About a minute later, Murray backed up a big dump truck filled with different types of fruit and dumped all the fruit on a tarp that was laid for the fruit to be hauled into the barn.

"Uh Greg, don't you think you went a little overboard on the fruit for the fruit salad demonstration? Only three other ponies are coming tonight along with Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, and Henry the Octopus." said Applebloom.

"Hey you never know, they may be bringing friends too and you can never have too much fruit salad. I think this is the perfect amount of fruit." said Greg.

"Ok then............." said Applebloom with an awkward look on her face.