• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 759 Views, 5 Comments

The Adventures of Captain Feathersword and Pipsqueak the Pirate - Probably Minion



Captain Feathersword and Pipsqueak the Pirate along with the Cutie Mark Crusaders hunt for treasure.

  • ...
4
 5
 759

Sword Battle #2: vs. Captain Hook

Captain Hook swung on a rope onto the deck of Captain Feathersword's boat and pulled out his sword.

"I'll never surrender treasure that I found. Finders keepers, losers weepers!" said Captain Feathersword.

"Oh what are you gonna do about, try to cut my hook off?" asked Captain Hook.

"I'll have you know I have the strongest and bravest crew in all the seven seas. Defeating you shouldn't be a problem." said Captain Feathersword.

Meanwhile, the younger ponies climbed to the over look where they decided to do an over head attack like they did to Patchy.

"Ok, do it exactly like we did to Patchy." said Applebloom.

They then climbed onto the rope and prepared to attack.

"Ready...... attack!" screamed Scootaloo and Pipsqueak pulled out his sword but missed Captain Hook completely.

"Ha! Your crew is pathetic and week! Wait until you see my crew!" said Captain Hook.

He then whistled and an army parasprites came storming out of the galley of his ship.

"Captain Feathersword, don't mistake them for their cuteness. These little guys will eat everything they can lay their eyes on." said Applebloom.

"Sweetie Belle and I will fight them off. Help Captain Feathersword fight Captain Hook." said Scootaloo.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo started hacking at the parasprites who were easy to fight off because of their small size.

"Ok I think that's the last of them. Let's finish off Captain Hook." said Scootaloo.

Right after she said this, Captain Feathersword was able to get Captain Hook onto the floor of his ship and hold him down firmly.

"Applebloom quickly! Grab the rope." said Captain Feathersword.

Applebloom quickly grabbed the rope and helped Captain Feathersword tie up Captain Hook and then Pipsqueak directed Captain Hook to the plank.

"Any last words before we push you off?" asked Sweetie Belle.

Right then, a sound that sounded like an alarm clock ready to go off appeared.

"Yikes, crocodile!" screamed Captain Hook and jumped into the waters and into the jaws of the gator which was waiting for him in the icy cold waters.

"Yeah! We defeated two rival pirates! Now we finally have something we can brag about to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon." said Applebloom.

"Yeah I know. But most importantly, the treasure is safe from any and all harm." said Scootaloo.

"Ok me hardies since we defeated my two most heated rivals, let's spend the next two days on having fun and getting this ship safely back to port." said Captain Feathersword.

"Ay ay Captain!" said the younger ponies.