• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 759 Views, 5 Comments

The Adventures of Captain Feathersword and Pipsqueak the Pirate - Probably Minion



Captain Feathersword and Pipsqueak the Pirate along with the Cutie Mark Crusaders hunt for treasure.

  • ...
4
 5
 759

The Treasure!

The next morning, which was the morning on which Captain Feathersword predicted they would reach the island on which the treasure was located, Captain Feathersword made sure that all his crew was ready to start digging hard and protecting what was rightfully theirs.

"Ok me hardies, we'll be approaching the island any minute now. The treasure will located on where there is an X in the sand. I don't know what's exactly in the chest but whatever it is, we're gonna spilt equally amongst ourselves." said Captain Feathersword.

"Ay ay Captain!" said the younger ponies.

"Look, there's the island where the treasure is! Quickly drop the anchor and get the shovels!" said Captain Feathersword.

The CMC and Pipsqueak ran quickly to get the shovels and ran back up to the deck where Captain Feathersword was putting down the ladder.

"Come quickly before another ship or someone sees us!" said Captain Feathersword.

They quickly ran onto the island and saw what seemed to be a green dinosaur wearing a hat with a rose in it.

"Yikes! It's a dinosaur run for your lives!" screamed Scootaloo as she struggled to flap her tiny wings into the air.

"Calm down Scootaloo. It's probably my friend Dorothy the Dinosaur. She's a friendly dinosaur and she won't hurt you." said Captain Feathersword.

Captain Feathersword walked up to Dorothy who was sitting on the ground and crying.

"Dorothy, it's me Captain Feathersword. What are you doing here?" said Captain Feathersword.

The dinosaur then stopped crying, stood up and hugged Captain Feathersword as hard as she could.

"Captain Feathersword! Thank goodness you're alright and that you found me out here in the middle of nowhere! How did you end up here?" said Dorothy.

"It's a long story but I'll tell you the short version of it. So basically, the Wiggles and I ended up here after we fell through a black hole and after befriending many ponies here, we decided to make this place, which is called Equestria, our permanent home. While sailing here, my crew and I found Henry the Octopus in the middle of these unknown waters. We're here to hunt for treasure in which I plotted to be on this island." said Captain Feathersword.

"It's funny you say that because I fell through a black hole too. I was waiting at a particular corner for Wags to come help me pick roses and all of a sudden a black hole appeared and it sucked me in and I ended up being stranded on this island for the last two days feeling worthless and unsure what would happen to me." said Dorothy.

"How about this, after my crew and I dig out the treasure, we can bring you back to the main land which is called Ponyville where you'll meet my new friends and reunite with the Wiggles and who knows, maybe good old Wags fell through that black hole and ended up in Ponyville or somewhere nearby." said Captain Feathersword.

"If he did, he'd love my sister's dog Wionna. Wionna is always happy when there are other dogs around." said Applebloom.

"Ok ok enough talking. Let's dig out this treasure and bring it onto the ship so we can sort out what's in it." said Captain Feathersword.

They quickly dug and eventually got to where the chest was in the ground.

"Well blow my down, this chest is the heaviest I've found on any treasure hunt! Hey Henry, help carry this chest onto the boat." said Captain Feathersword.

"With pleasure Captain." said Henry.

Captain Feathersword and Henry quickly carried the chest on the boat with the CMC, Pipsqueak, and Dorothy right behind them. Captain Feathersword then lifted the anchor and put up the sails and set the boat on course back towards Ponyville.

"Ok me hardies, let's what inside this heavy chest." said Captain Feathersword as he slowly opened the chest.