• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 2,106 Views, 48 Comments

Ponyllateral - It Never Ends



What happens when one of the most determined and skillful hitman on Earth ends up in Equestria? How will the mane six handle him as a friend or threat

  • ...
12
 48
 2,106

Chapter 10: Worse Case Scenario?

Twilight and Rarity fired a blast of magic at Vincent, who ducked and rolled under the blast, which hit two trees that disintegrated from the powerful blast. Vincent got back to his feet but felt the force of, what could be described as a shotgun blast impacting on his chest sending him flying back.

Applejack had hit the monster with a force hard enough to break four trees, Applejack watched as the creature collided with a tree. Vincent coughed up blood and felt a wave of pain traveling within his body, mostly in his chest and stomach, he could feel at least three of his ribs broken. Which he consider lucky.

Vincent did wondered how the hell was his whole body not broken? But that question would have to wait till after he killed these goddamn horses or until he himself was killed... Again?

Vincent was still in pain but soon felt the adrenaline kick in. He got back up, pulling out his gun but before he could point it at any of the ponies, he was taken up to the air by the arrogant pegasus, Vincent guessed that she was going to fly him high into the sky and drop him to his death. The gun still in his hand Vincent hit the pegasus in the face with it, as hard as he could. Rainbow Dash's idea of dropping the creature from a high height was short lived when she felt the force of an unknown object, she went lost her focus, she tried to regain it but was once again hit by unknown object, this time she went unconscious.

Vincent and Rainbow Dash where now plummeting back to the ground. Vincent looked down to see, that he was falling back into the forest, an idea sprung to his head. He would use the trees to break his fall. Rainbow Dash was beginning to open her eyes, starting to regain consciousness, Vincent noticed this and decided to make sure this pegasus didn't have a soft landing. Being close enough to the barely conscious pony, he kicked her square in the jaw, sending her falling back towards the hard ground, in a rolling log type fashion. Vincent felt his back hit the tree branch, his pain increased from every tree beach he hit unlit he finally landed on the ground, face first. Vincent had to admit, despite the pain he was feeling right now, it could have been a hell of a lot worse, so he was grateful to whatever force kept his face from breaking. After taking a few breaths, Vincent looked up to see the pegasus, that was once falling to a guaranteed painful, if not fatal fall, was now being levitated gently back down, by a purple aurora of magic.

"Fucking unicorn magic." Vincent cursed, weakly getting back up.

His rest was short lived when he heard the sound of a rustling bush. Vincent looked at the bush, just in time to see a bear burst out, running right for him. Vincent jumped to the right side fast enough for the bear to collide with a tree, breaking its focus and unbalanced. Vincent coughed up some blood again and looked back at the bear. It was defiantly in pain and disorientation, just than Vincent saw another pegasus, the shy looking one, comforting the injured animal. Vincent now realized that when he got kicked by the cowgirl looking pony, that the shy pegasus had disappeared.

"She can talk to animals to." Vincent confirmed his own suspicion. "Fucking great."

I got back up, all this jumping and falling on the ground was becoming a pain in the ass for me. Getting my ass kicked by a taxi driver was one thing but getting my ass handed to me by ponies would be insulting to my profession. Ok that's it I'm done fucking around with these midget horses, they want to play bloody, than fine. I liked it that way. Letting a small grow on my face, I pulled out my Heckler & Koch USP45 and aimed. Before I could pull the trigger, I felt a burning pain hit my arm left arm. I'd been shot by magic. It knocked me a little to the left side, I got a good look at the pony who shot me, it was that white unicorn. I raised my right arm and pointed it and fired five shot. Surprisingly, despite me not being able to aim, I hit the unicorn three times, two in the chest and one in the head. I even managed to hit the country girl pony one time in the shoulder. The white unicorn fell to the ground death as the purple unicorn and injured orange pony ran to her side screaming.

The rainbow pegasus was still unconscious. One down five to go. My rest was cut short when I saw the orange pony running towards me, anger burning in her eyes. Before I could point my gun in her direction, she was already in front of me. She turned, raised her back hooves, and kicked. My nerves reacted faster than her hooves though. I jumped out the way, landing on the ground, gaining some pain in my body, and heard the sound of the pony's hooves, making contact with the tree. A loud explosion that could be mistaken for the sound of a grenade was produced. I looked back and saw pieces of the tree everywhere, it was completely destroyed. When I looked back though I saw six more trees utterly destroyed. This country pony was a threat not to be taken lightly.


I quickly got to my feet, when I turn around she tried to kick me again and again my nerves kicked in and I dodged it again. This time I tucked, rolled, and jumped back up I turned around, the orange pony did the same. Once she faced me, I punched her straight in the jaw with my gun. Surprisingly she shook it off and returned the gesture with a punch of her own, the hoof hurt like hell when it made contact with my face but I shook it off, the adrenaline was really helping me, I again hit her in the jaw with the gun but before she could repeat the her own process, I hit her again. You figure two more hits to the face with a heavy gun would have been enough to knock a midget horse out, if not kill it. But no, the pony shakes it off again, looks at me and punched me right in the gut, I spat out blood again. The pony gave me an uppercut which caused me to fall back down to the ground. Now I was a little dazed. Either this pony's adrenaline had kicked in high, her anger kept her going, or maybe she was just one tough bitch. Maybe all three. Whatever the case, she was giving me a fight. I grabbed the pony by the throat and using I strength to my advantage I picked her up and threw her against a tree, her body smacked against the tree, the sound of the impact was more than enough to convince me that this time she was hurt. I took the opportunity to reload my gun. I aimed for the down pony.

"Time for a dirt nap." Vincent aimed the gun but before he could pull the trigger felt sheer pain travel from his right shoulder to his back.

I let out a scream of pain as I stumbled backwards and fell down. I looked up and saw the damn bear was back again, that pegasus must have healed it somehow. I looked to the right and saw my gun only a few inches away. I jumped up and ran for the gun, the bear followed behind me. I'd managed to reach my gun but by the time I turned around, the damn bear tackled me down to the pile of wood from the destroyed trees, again making me lose my hold on the gun. The bear bit down on my arm, I had to use it to keep the animal from ripping my face apart. I let out another scream of pain as I struggled to get free but the more I tried, the more I felt the bear's teeth tearing into my arm's skin. Searching for something to use as a weapon, I grabbed a tree branch and began hitting the bear in the face, until it let go of my arm. But like the Timberwolf, I pissed it off even more and it came biting down with more force.

Seeing no other option, I waited for the bear to get closer to my face and I bit down on its nose and ripped it off. The bear jumped up, roaring in pain. I took this opportunity to slip out of the bears grasp and ran for my gun. I picked it up, aimed at the bear's head, and fired five shots at it. The bear went limp, definitely dead.

I sighed in relief. That was one less problem to deal with. Now for the other five ponies. Speaking of which, that animal talking one is right in my face staring at me with a pissed off look. It was a hell of a stare, I'll give her that. It probably would have stopped anyone or pony, else in their tracks, but I wasn't like anyone else back on Earth. And I sure as hell wasn't like any of these ponies here.

"That won't work on me, sweetheart." Vincent said, a smirk on his face.

"But... But... How?" Fluttershy stuttered out, shocked her stare wasn't working.

"If only you'd seen the things I've seen and the things I've done to others." Vincent said, answering the shocked pony's question.

Before the pony could say anything else, Vincent raised his gun under the shy pony's muzzle and pulled the trigger. Vincent watched as the bullet exited through the ponies head. Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie watched in shocked at the loss of another friend. Rainbow Dash was still unconscious. Applejack let out a blood curdling scream and charged at Vincent.

"Shit." Vincent said, after hearing the scream. "I just pissed them off."

Applejack rammed against Vincent, making him crash into a tree, causing pain to his ribs again. Vincent screamed again, in pain. Applejack backed away and rammed at Vincent again, but Vincent moved out the way, in time to avoid any more broken rips. Applejack on the other head smashed against the tree again. She felt drops of blood falling from her head. She rubbed her head, trying to ease the pain. Vincent coughed up blood and then looked to see the orange pony, in pain but also distracted. Vincent ran to his gun. Applejack noticed this and ran after the creature, wanting to reach him before it could get to its weapon. Vincent had reached the gun but was knocked down again, when the pony rammed herself at him. They both fell to the ground but quickly got to their feet. Vincent was then met with a hoof to the face, he stumbled back a little trying to regain his focus, before another hoof hit his face, this time knocking him down. Applejack jumped at the creature but mid-way she was kicked back. Vincent got to his feet and ran to the pony, who was getting up and kicked her right side rips. Applejack let out a scream of pain, as she felt something inside her brake. Applejack looked up at the monster. Vincent clenched his fist and punched the orange pony in the face. Applejack felt the pain grow in her face, but her anger kept her going, she threw a punch of her own at the creature, knocking him back a few steps. Vincent was a little dazed but he could still see clear enough to see the pony run at him again. When the pony got close to Vincent, he move quickly out of the way and kicked her leg. Dislocating her the bone, the pony screamed in pain. Vincent grabbed the pony's head and twisted it.

The snapping sound of the neck woke up Rainbow Dash, who looked up in time to watch Applejack's lifeless body fall to the ground. Rainbow Dash let out a blood curdling scream, than jumped up and flew towards the creature. After hearing the scream, Vincent look to the where the remaining ponies where.

"Oh fuck." Vincent said, seeing the pegasus coming at him with tremendous speed.

Vincent was pushed back by a powerful force and then, just as quick was dragged onto the ground. Once they stopped, Rainbow Dash started swinging punches left and right rapidly at the creature. Vincent was getting hit but he also managed to avoid the majority of the punches, since the pony wasn't focusing on where her punches where landed, just as long as they hit something. Rainbow Dash missed a punch on the left side of the creature's face. Vincent blocked the pony's second punch, he took the opportunity to take his knife out of his pocket, and he stabbed the pony on her right side. The pony screamed, Vincent grabbed the pony by the throat and pushed her onto the ground on her stomach. Before Rainbow Dash could react, she felt a sharp pain go through her head for a few seconds and then nothing.

Vincent bashed the knife into the ponies head so hard he felt it penetrate through the skull. He yanked out the knife and wiped the blood on the dead pony's coat.

Twilight lost it, after watching her friends die she decided she want to see this monster die painfully. She started firing bolts of magic at Vincent, who was running and taking cover behind trees, that where mostly being destroyed by the bolts of powerful magic.

"Shit!" Vincent said, these things ain't no pushovers he gave them credit for that.

Twilight stopped firing to give herself a moment to catch her breath. After about a minute of no magic being shot at Vincent, looked out from behind a tree and noticed the purple unicorn. She was catching her breath, he decide to make a run for his gun. Once Twilight caught her breath she looked up and saw the creature running for something. She looked and saw the creature's weapon, not far from it. Twilight focused all her magic into her horn and fired a huge blast of magic at the creature. Vincent was almost to his gun, when he looked and saw a blast of magic coming at him. An explosion happened, smoke soon covered the area. Twilight breathed heavily as she looked at the smoke. Five minutes passed, before Twilight grew a smirk on her face.

"I got it." Twilight said, proudly at the sight of the creature's apparent death. touch her throat

Just then Twilight saw something coming at her. She used her magic to push her up a light, just enough to dodge the object. She looked down to see it was just a rock, before she could she felt a sudden amount of pain coming from her neck. The pain made her lose her balance and before she knew it she was on the ground. Twilight used, what strength she had left to touch her throat, she felt a knife had struck her. A shadow stood next to her, Twilight looked up and saw the creature staring down at her, with an emotionless look in its face.

"Nice throw huh? I have to admit I surprised myself, see I'm more of a gun guy, but as you can see knives are just as efficient." Vincent said, to the dying pony. His tone ranged from cocky, to proud, to satisfaction.

I stood over the dying pony, just looking at her, I wanted to see the life leave her eyes. She tried to raise her head but to no avail. She started mumbling something but the loss of blood was obviously having it's effect on her, regardless her final words where probably something you would hear out of a cliché movie, so I could really care less. After about another minute, she died. I looked around and noticed the last one, the pink colored one, was gone. She must have ran off. Makes sense since she just saw five of her friends die. Now that the killing was done and over with, I walked back to my gun and picked it up. When I looked back, I saw the pink pony again, looking at her dead friend. She somehow pulled out the knife, she held it in her hoof, looking at it, and then she looked at me.

"You know I always liked these things." Pinkie Pie said with a smile. "They're the only tools that make sense."

"What the hell?" Vincent thought.

"See, I noticed that some tool names just don't make sense. Like hacksaws. They don't hack, hackings for daggers, axes..." Pinkie Pie looked at the knife in her hand.

"She's obviously different than the others." Vincent thought as he looked at the pink pony, who gave him an uneasy feeling.

"And knives." Pinkie Pie finished, gripping the knife tighter in her hoof.

Vincent didn't want to wait and see what this pink pony was capable of. He pulled the trigger twice, as fast as he could. Pinkie Pie jumped forward, she ducked and rolled, got back up and threw the knife at Vincent, the knife struck him on his right arm. The pain caused him to drop his gun, Vincent tried to pick it up with his left hand but was pushed down by the pink pony. Pinkie Pie pulled the knife of Vincent's arm and tried to stab his Vincent's neck but was stopped when Vincent grabbed the pony's arm, he held it back with as much force as he had. Vincent had to admit that this pony was pretty intimidating, despite her appearance. Vincent head butted the pony's face knocking her back. Vincent went for his gun but Pinkie slashed at him and cut his back. Vincent wildly twisted back and tried to land a punch. Pinkie avoided the punch and then slashed at Vincent's chest, cutting him again. Vincent kicked at the pink pony knocking her down, he ran to her, pinned her down and started punching her. After the seventh punch, Pinkie stabbed Vincent's ankle. Vincent yelled and was knocked down again, this time he was the one pinned down. Pinkie thrust the knife at Vincent's neck again, he who moved away quick enough to save his neck but his shoulder ended up getting stabbed. The sound of Vincent's screams brought a smile to Pinkie's face, as she pulled the knife out, this time she aimed for Vincent's chest. Vincent twisted himself out of the blades reached. He elbowed the back of the pony's head, he grabbed the pinked pony's head and then smashed it on the ground. Pinkie Pie was now dazed. Vincent managed to get the pony in an arm lock, he twisted the hoof until he heard a snapping sound come from the pony's bone. Pinkie Pie screamed in agony. The knife fell from her grasped, Vincent picked it up and gave one last glance at the pony, who was looking back at him again smiling. He thrust the knife into the ponies head. Within a second the pony was dead. Vincent weakly got back up to his feet, he walked to his gun, picked it up and walked back to the dead pink pony. He fired the remaining bullets into the dead pony. Overkill? Yes, but Vincent didn't care, he continued to empty his gun into her until there were no more bullets. Once Vincent was done, he looked at himself and his blood covered suit, and then looked around to see all the dead ponies around him. Despite the pain he let out a smile. This reminded him of the old days on earth and how much he enjoyed his work.

"Vincent!" A voice yelled out to him.

“What?” Vincent said as he looked around but saw no one.

“Vincent!” He heard again but another voice was heard. He noticed now that all the bodies were gone. Gone? That now made him realize that Lyra, Derpy, and the CMC were nowhere in sight throughout this whole thing.

“Vincent!!!” Now it was three little voices screaming out to him. He looked around and saw that everything was disappearing. “What the fuck?”

“Vincent!!!!!” All the voices now called out to him as he was once again surrounded by darkness again. Vincent looked out into the distance and saw something coming at him, the noise it made sounded way to familiar and it was coming at him fast!

“Oh shit!” Vincent screamed, Vincent snapped out of his violent thought a giant wave of light hit him and he jolted up. He looked around to see that he was surrounded by Lyra, Derpy, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Bell all of them had tears in their eyes. It seemed to him that one last bad violent scenario had to go through his mind before this whole situation continued. But now he was back in reality and would now see where this whole endeavor would go now. At least after he got the ponies off him.
“What?” Vincent said, he was tackled down by the pony who all held onto him and cried.

“We thought you were dead!” The three little fillies screamed.

“You scared us crazy.” Derpy yelled, she squeezed tighter.

“You’re the first human to ever come to Equestria we can’t lose you!” Lyra yelled, she didn’t want to let go of Vincent.

“Calm down I’m ok, I just fell down!” Vincent yelled, there was way too many emotions being shared here for his comfort. “Let go already!”

The ponies didn’t want to but after feeling Vincent trying to break free they let go. All five of them looked up at him still crying, Vincent looked at them with a calm the hay down I’m alright look, they wiped away there tears and cleared their throats. Vincent couldn’t understand how these ponies could be so dramatic honestly haven’t they ever seen something fall down before?

“I’m alright ok, see.” Vincent said, the ponies looked at him and he did look ok. With the tears gone the five ponies hugged him again much to Vincent’s discomfort.

“Glad you’re ok.” Lyra said, they let go of Vincent and smiled. Lyra than remembered that they had Twilight and her friends with them right now. Lyra looked back and saw the confused looks on their faces. “This is Vincent.”

The silence was deafening, nopony said anything. Vincent didn’t say anything for the same reason that Lyra, Derpy, and the CMC didn’t say anything, they were waiting to see what they would do first. After about three minutes though it felt like an hour, Twilight approached Vincent slowly.

"Hello?" Twilight said, in a question like manner.

Author's Note:

This took me a long time to do and was also my hardest as I've never wrote a fight scene before let a lone six different ones, hope I did it decent enough. Also if anyone got the reference I put into this chapter than you really pay attention to details, which makes you awsome.