• Published 14th Sep 2014
  • 355 Views, 4 Comments

The New Canterlot Kingdom and Horsicane Bay - JasmineRebeckah



The new Kentucky Kingdom and Horsicane Bay comes to the Equestria Girls' world.

  • ...
 4
 355

The Fear Fall

This ride is based on FearFall in Kentucky Kingdom/Hurricaine Bay.


"So, that was awesome! What's next?" Rainbow Shimmer asked.
"I was thinking... That!" Rainbow Dash pointed at a ride where you suddenly drop down extremely fast.
"I'll sit this out too..." Fluttershy whispered.

"You are not missing out on any more fun!" Rainbow Dash grabbed her wrist and dragged her along.
"That looks... SO scary!" Fluttershy pointed up, trembling.
"Well, let's go!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

As the girls walked over to the ride, Rainbow Shimmer looked at it. Everypony screamed when it came down. And she would be among its next victims. The ride looked so dangerous!

"The FearFall," Twilight Sparkle read. "Warning: High Thrill."
"Gosh, that sounds scary!" Fluttershy trembled.
"We can do this!" Rainbow Dash screamed. "Oh, and I also want to ride Banshee over there."
"That is a SCARY ride!" Twilight exclaimed.

"You're next," the ride attendant told the girls. They all ran to the side facing the parking lot, which had open seats.

As the girls got their seat lets on, they were all scared. As they climbed up, Rainbow Shimmer stared out at the theme park. It was a LONG away down! She saw people riding Banshee.
There was a click sound. And everyone was falling.
"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" everyone screamed. I swore I screamed the loudest.
After we were safely on the ground, Fluttershy whispered "That was kinda fun."

Author's Note:

Most of the rides are from Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay, but there are a few NOT from there- an example is Banshee (mentioned)
This is from Kentucky Kingdom