• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 580 Views, 3 Comments

Nopony wants to let go - Moonlight Flight



No pony want's to leave Rainbow Dash's side when she faces the worst fate.

  • ...
 3
 580

Making My Mistake

Chapter 3:
Knowing My Mistake

Rainbow Dash had done it, Scootaloo was flying ever so slightly. I couldn't believe it, there was no falter between the flap of her wings.

"Way to go Scootaloo!" I yelled quietly. I turned to look at the other two, Sweetiebelle and Applebloom were both jumping around.

"She did it!" they both screamed.

"Wanna go higher?" I heard Rainbow Dash asked.

"Maybe that's not the best idea rainbow." I said but as usual, she didn't hear me.

"I'll follow you wherever." Scootaloo said trying to hold back the excitement.

"Alright sport," she replied "Fluttershy make sure you stay here where you can see us okay?"

I answered by nodding my head. They took off slowly, it was beautiful, watching a young filly fulfill her dreams. I watched until I couldn't hear or see them anymore, then I turned and walked into Twilight's library. I walked towards the kitchen, being aware of the books on the floor. I saw one open and curiosity got the best of me. I approached the book already seeing the words sprawled out on the page.

Alicorn magic has been known to be used in several instances. One of which is common between all alicorns, this is the age spell. When one is born an alicorn the spell is set when the alicorn has matured the spell is cast. This is not an easy spell to learn and not many know about it but the alicorns themselves, and me. I have also learned that alicrons can be made in the Celestial Plane. Alicorns also have the power to revive..."

"I see you enjoy Star Swirl the Bearded's writings as well." Twilight said scaring me and making me jump.

"Twilight I'm sorry, I shouldn't be sneaking a peak at what you're reading." I said.

"No problem Fluttershy, and these aren't my books, they are everponies."

I nodded my head. "So why Star Swirl and alicorn magic?" I asked.

She looked at me, "Star Swirl got this info from an alicorn, one of which he described, had built a castle in the everfree forest. He says he helped them build it, and he also helped the other princess as well."

"Are you thinking..." I begun to ask.

"I'm pretty sure that he is talking about Luna and Celestia." she answered my question. "By the way did you know that Luna could talk to animals too?"

I shook my head. "I thought..." I was interrupted by a loud thump. Shortly after that Applebloom ran in.

"Fluttershy come quick, something bad has happened." She cried.

Both me and Twilight ran out the door scattering books everywhere, us we exited the library, I saw a horrid sight. Scootaloo was beside Sweetiebelle both of which were crying. Blue was all I seen, blue was all I could think of. Looking to my right I saw what I hoped i never would.