• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 1,368 Views, 22 Comments

Oh Raibnow Dash - Squashue

  • ...
16
 22
 1,368

The Start-y of the Party

Daring Doo was feeling like hanging out with Rainbow Dash again, so she went to her house and asked “Hey, Rainbow Dash. Wanna go flying around Ponyville together?” Dash nodded, and grinned. “It would be great to do that again.” Soon after, the two pegasi were zipping and zooming like flies around Ponyville REALLY FAST. Both were having a good time while RACING each other and avoiding things like Big Mac and Fluttershy’s house. Afterwards, they went to the market and spent all their wages on HATS. And food for a party because they were going to have a party later. They invited Fluttershy and Rarity but Rarity was too fat to fit through the door so they invited Twilight instead.

Twilight helped get the party stuff into Rainbow’s house with a tiny pegasus-shaped door which was really stupid and inconvenient. Eventually, the things got stuck along with the hats so Twilight had to get them into the house through the window. Twilight herself got stuck - her horn couldn’t fit through the door, so she had to get into the house through the window. The same way and the same window she put the hats and party stuff into the house, Twilight clambered inside and fell on a top hat (Twilight is now famous for making the world’s shortest top hats) then stood up and brushed herself off. Fluttershy was starting to be inconvenient and useless so RD, DD and TS sent her to the corner of the house and left her there.