• Published 3rd Aug 2014
  • 1,797 Views, 76 Comments

Pain, Pleasure, Love - jhukgbr



Dash enjoys having Starcrasher as her pet, and he secretly enjoys it too, but both of them want to work on their loving sides. However Dash enjoys her pet far too much to let it go.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,797

Chapter 4

Dash gently kissed Stars neck, she loved his scent

"Dash! What's gotten into you?"

Dash lifted her head "I can stop if you want"

"NO! I mean- please don't..."

Dash smiled, then went back to her quest of kissing every inch of his neck, avoiding the collar

"What has gotten into you?"

Dash stopped kissing again. "Do you want to... Uh... Try something?"

"You're not putting anything in my arse!" He shouted, protecting it with his hooves.

She laughed "no, something different"

Star curiously raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Dash took a deep breath. "I've always wanted to try this..." She slowly undid his collar, then tightened it around her own neck, smiling up at him

Star stared at her, speechless

"Just for today" she ran her hoof up and down his body "As a reward"

Star didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to not hold back and do everything he could to her, and get her to do everything to him. However, another part if him wanted to just snuggle up with her for the day and not let go. He decided to meet halfway. "You know, Dashie, you never properly cleaned that wax off my cock, like you promised,.."

Dash looked at his cock. It was smaller than average, but remarkably clean. She had made sure he was always spotless. "Wha..?"

"You know what I want..." He sighed, leaning back.

Dash lowered herself until her muzzle was inches away from his stallionhood. She lifted it with her hoof, examining it. She'd never taken a proper look at it, she wouldn't let Star use it at all. "I... Don't want to..."

Star sat up and rested his hoof on her mane. "Your my pet for today, so you'll do what I want. Now open your mouth."

Dash slowly open her mouth, then let the tip of Stars cock rest in her mouth. It didn't taste too bad...

"There we go" he smiled "you know how this works Dashie, if you're a good girl you get rewarded"

Dash began pushing her head up and down, feeling his cock going in and out if her throat. Eventually, she got a good rhythm going. 'Am I enjoying this?' She thought

Star groaned "o-oh Dashie! Don't stop!"

Dash squeezed her eyes shut as she felt Stars cock explode in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but couldn't stop some trickling out of her mouth and down her muzzle

"G-good job Dashie..." Star gasped. He looked down at her cum covered muzzle "Go clean yourself up, then come straight back".

Dash nodded and walked to the bathroom, with Star checking her out all the way there.

Star took the time to catch his breath, he'd never had it that good.

Dash flew back in and stood at the foot of the bed.

Star smiled, then patted the bed next to him. "Come here" he laughed

Dash laid down next to him, awaiting orders

Star squeezed her into a hug. "Come on, Dashie, what's wrong?"

"I-it's not what I expected..."

Star looked worried "I'm sorry... We can stop if you want.."

"I... No. This is supposed to be your reward..."

Star smiled "My reward is spending time with you" he said whilst undoing her collar, then discarded it.

Dash smiled "you're great..."

"I know" he smiled back. "Just remember this next time your forcing something into me..."

Dash laughed nervously. "Yeah...about that... I'm sorry"

Star shrugged "don't be"

"What?"

"Don't be sorry. I choose to be here, I know what could happen"

"You didn't choose to be here..."

"I could get up and leave whenever I want. But I don't, because I enjoy being with you"

Dash sighed. She wasn't good with emotions, especially not love. "I guess..."

"You guess? Is that it?"

"Star... Don't..."

"Why not? I constantly tell you what you mean to me, and you just shrug."

"You know I'm not good at this..."

"At what?"

"Lovey-dovey stuff"

Star sighed, let go of Dash, then rolled over.

"C'mon Star... I'm sorry"

He ignored her

"Please..."

Again, he ignored her.

Dash gently stroked his mane "Please Star, I'm sorry!"

"Dashie, don't"

She sighed, then wrapped a hoof over him.

He shrugged it off. "Don't!"

"Ah, come on you big softie! You know you love it!"

He rolled over. "No! I don't! I love you! I love when you do things to me! I love being with you!" He looked hurt

Dash stared at him "and I love you. I love being with you. I love doing things with you." She hugged him

"Y-you do? You're not just saying that?" He hugged her back

"I do" she smiled, kissing him. "You know I do"

"You don't just keep me here for fun?"

"No, silly" she laughed, playfully pushing him.

He laughed

"However, I don't love when your dirty cock gets all over my leg..." She said, pushing him away.

"Heh... Sorry"

She smiled, putting the collar back around his neck. "Bath time!"

Author's Note:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learnt to always save your work periodically throughout writing because the gods are unforgiving and hate me.

Yours truly,
Me.