• Published 3rd Aug 2014
  • 1,797 Views, 76 Comments

Pain, Pleasure, Love - jhukgbr



Dash enjoys having Starcrasher as her pet, and he secretly enjoys it too, but both of them want to work on their loving sides. However Dash enjoys her pet far too much to let it go.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,797

Chapter 3

Starcrasher lay with his head on Dashs chest. It had been unusual for him to be completely at Dashs mercy and it had been hard at times, She didn't know the effect she had on him. He loved to make her happy, except sometimes making her happy ended in pain in various places on his body, but the rewards definitely outweighed the punishment.

Star ran his hoof along Dashs fur. She was surprisingly soft and pampered. Star felt the warmth of her chest on his face as he rode every breath. He loved sleeping with her almost as much as he enjoyed being her pet, both had their benefits. Dash stirred slightly at his contact, but she never woke from her midday nap.

Star looked over at the door, which was always unlocked. He could leave right now if he wanted to, he could go back to a normal life, but he didn't want to, he wanted to spend as much time as he could with Dash.

Dash rolled over, causing Star to fall off the bed. He got up and ran his eyes along Rainbows body. She was a very good looking pony. She had a level of beauty that was wonderfully complimented by her muscular build, but his eyes focused on her shapely rump.

Dash sighed, making Star jump. "You ok over there? See anything you like?" She smiled

"I see a lot that I like" he smiled back.

"Looking is free, but touching is gunna cost ya!"

"What do I owe you?" He smiled, massaging her rump

"Come here" she sighed, patting the bed

He flopped into the bed, laying inches from Dashs face, then pulled her into a loose hug

"I think you deserve a reward" she smiled "you did well earlier"

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

Dash smiled, running a hoof across his cheek "are you any good with your tongue?"

He shrugged "I'm alright, why?"

Dash stared at him and raised an eyebrow

"What?"

Dash sighed, then took his hoof in hers and pushed it down her body, forcing him to massage her marehood. After his hoof had become damp with her juices, she pulled it infront of her and slowly sucked it.

Star stared in amazement. She'd never been so... active

"Oh come on! Do I have to do everything for you?" She shouted, pushing his head down to her stomach, then laid on her back.

He looked up at her "I don't know what-"

Dash sat up and forced his muzzle into her marehood by his mane. "Now do you know?!" She laid back

Star began slowly running his tongue along her marehood, making her groan. He deliberately did it slowly enough to make sure she didn't get enough pleasure

"S-Star! Don't stop!"

Star picked up the pace, making Dash scream with pleasure

"F-fuuuuuck!" She shouted

Star suddenly stopped. "Beg me" he grinned

"Please! Star! Please!"

"What are you?"

"I'm desperate! I'm your desperate bitch! PLEASE!" She screamed

"Good girl" Star grinned, then finished her off. He slowly pulled himself up the bed alongside Dash, his face glistening with her juices

"D-did you make me beg?" Dash panted

Star smiled and nodded. "I believe you said you're my desperate little bitch"

"I-I'm not even mad..." She began slowly lapping her juices off Stars muzzle

He slowly stroked her mane. "I like this side if you" he smiled

"We're only just starting" she smiled, running her hoof over Stars cock.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading :D
Hope you enjoyed!
Talk to me if you want! I love to hear your opinion!