• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 4,952 Views, 105 Comments

What's this? An unguarded story? Oh this is just Simply Wounderful! - Discorded Q



What's this? An unguarded story? Oh this is just Simply Wounderful!

  • ...
5
 105
 4,952

Am I missing a wall? One, two, THREE, ah here it is!

Incorrect chapter break: √

"...This must've confused you right?" Discord asked you, "Oh what am I saying, I don't need your input, you are the reader after all."

4th wall broken

"There we go, now I just need to reach out and grab you!" Discord moved his talon toward the screen and eased through it, he grabbed you by the shoulder and dragged you through your device, he held you up in front of him, "Wonderful! At this rate, all my jail cells would be full!"

You attempted to voice your thoughts before he cut you off, "I'll just put you in with the authors! How deliciously evil!" He thew you towards the pony and human. You hit the ground hard and landed next to the monochromatic equine. You turned your head around and saw me attempting to write words. You tried to comfort me but I was too focused on the page in front of me to notice you. Before you could say anything else Discord appeared next to the cage you were trapped in. "Wait, wait. I can't let you in there like that!" He reached through the bars and grabbed onto your head with his talon, he began to squeeze and dig his talons into your mind, you could feel his magic work around your undefended brain, twisting and removing something you hold dear, your imagination. Just as he removed is talon you felt drained, the world around you seemed so dull. He moved back and showed you his claw, what he held was a colorful ball, it was a portal ball of sorts, you could look through it and see into another world. You could see all the things you enjoy, your friends, some of your enemies, and the one you care about, they were against the wall of the ball, they had their hands on it and they were looking towards you, they looked worried and sad, the one you loved was in front of them and they all mouthed the words "Don't go..."...

Not that you cared, you don't need them, you're in a cage, no, you're in a mansion, a ginormous mansion with tons of diamonds, the greatest form of jewels are all yours, everything you ever wanted is there with you. You looked to your left and saw that your loved one was there cuddling you, looking at you, you were happy, your lips were about to connect with theirs and...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

The yell of the monochromatic pony snapped you out of your stupor followed by the grey hoof that broke your nose, you hunched over