• Published 10th Sep 2014
  • 439 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Changeling, and Dating - Ponyess



It all begun a while back, when the Pony came in with a Cake to the table where I sat with my daughter Dinky. She had carried the warmth in with her. Apparently Pinkie Pie suggested it, and she had been right, but she is always right.

  • ...
11
 0
 439

Going Out: 1

I had enjoyed the party Pinkie Pie threw me, these few days ago. I couldn't in truth deny it, now could I?

The bigger surprise is how much I still do enjoy the company of the Pegasus mare Pinkie Pie had inadvertedly introduced me to as she sent me in with the cake, the first time I stumbled into the village.

Little by little I had come to enjoy the company of Ditzy and her daughter Dinky. Maybe I had been confused and desperate at the time. It did not explain why I still enjoy the company of these two Ponies.

Pinkie Pie had not just introduced me to the Pegasus mare and thrown me the party, she helped me find a home. I had inevitably accepted her offer. I still do live in the small room I had found at the other end of the path the map led me to. Maybe it isn't quite as small in my eyes. I am still comparing it with how I lived in the hive I came from. Only the hive had banished me. I am no longer wanted or desired with the Changelings I had seen as family and kin.

Once banished, I had been cast away, left to roam as I please as best I could. Left for dead in a world that had no love for me and they knew it. I couldn't go back or look for another hive.

When I first met Pinkie Pie, Ditzy and Dinkie, I had no idea what dating is or what it was good for. I had merely met them and enjoyed the company. Nothing had been planned. Even if the party Pinkie Pie threw me had been planned on her part. Something I soon came to realise.

As a Changeling, I knew exactly how long I could maintain a chosen form, which limited for how long I can be out in the open. I can maintain a form for two to three days at least. I chose to revert as I locked the door to the room over night, every two days. I am thankful for the small detail I could keep others out, merely by closing the door. Ponies apparently did not slip in, just because a door is open, as curious as some of them may be.

Once exposed to this one Pegasus mare, I was enjoying her company more than I had expected. I enjoy her more than any other Pony I had seen this far. As a Changeling I am a mare, though I could have chosen a Stallion as my form, for the time I am in disguise just as easily. There was no real difference to me. Ponies are different enough for me, after that it is little to no difference.

Just because I could have chosen a male form did not mean it was my choice. I am still a mare deep down and it is who I am. It is the form I had originally chosen.

The Ponies where I ended up are colourful in most every way I could have imagined. Not only the brightly coloured coats, mains and tails. Even if most of them have brightly coloured eyes as well. In the state I was in at the time, not knowing much of the Ponies, I had just picked coloured that was far enough from what I looked like in order for them not to pick me out in a crowd. I wanted to blend in.

Thankfully, most of the Ponies merely saw a new Pony from out of town. A Pony they never saw or heard of before. If I left, they would never had noticed. Though I soon got the wiser of the one pink mare, Pinkie Pie. There is something about her, she simply know what she should never have a hint of. Just that she never told any Pony about me.

I still have no idea as to who she truly is. Her identity is a mystery. I may have heard a word or two here and there before and after I was banished, yet it is nothing that gave me an idea. She clearly is an Earth type Pony. Just as I soon realised she live and breath just to make Ponies happy, apparently she chose to include me in the group. Is it just to have another friend?

I had seen Ditzy a few times by now. Only this time she suggested we did go out somewhere to do something. We ended up ageing on going on a concert. A Pony was to play on the scene in central Ponyville a few days later.

Maybe I had agreed, just to have a chance to be near Ditzy, even if Dinkie wasn't around. What the music would be like, I have no idea, I guess I didn't really care too much at the time.