• Published 17th Jul 2014
  • 1,781 Views, 38 Comments

Truth or Scare 2: The Ultimate Dare - RainbowJack2000



The sequel to Truth or Scare. This time, the ultimate dare is about to commence. Will Rainbow Dash be up for this challenge, or will the consequences be larger than they all expected?

  • ...
11
 38
 1,781

The Night of Dares: Fluttershy- A.K.A. Sluttershy

The girls waited for dark to come by so they could drive out to do their next dare. Pinkie Pie had a bag on her lap, patting it like it was her pet or something. Fluttershy was shaking all over, not by the cold, but by how scary her dare might be. While Rarity was comforting her, Sweetie Belle looked over the list of dares again. She seemed disgusted by all the ideas Pinkie had planned, but she gasped when she saw the last dare which was Rainbow's. Looking around to make sure no one heard her, she closed the planner and tapped anxiously on the book.

Twilight was still recovering from eating those nasty creatures, but nonetheless was fine. Applejack was keeping her company by telling her stories about when Big Mac was younger and called a Bratz doll an "action figure." Rainbow was the one driving, Pinkie in the passenger's seat, and those two were chatting about what seemed to be cupcakes and murders, whatever that meant.

Arriving at their destination, Fluttershy gasped at the street they were on. Everyone at school called it the "Tag, you're Raped" street. There were ugly looking buildings and trash all over the ground. Some windows were broken and the wind blew something fierce. The girls knew this street was the worse where they live. If someone wasn't careful, they could've been raped or worse. It was especially dangerous at night. And yet, people still lived on the street, as if there was nothing wrong with it.

"P-P-P-Pinkie? Are you sure this is s-s-safe?" Fluttershy asked, shuddering.

"Yes! Well, no, but we're here so there is nothing to worry about!" Pinkie grinned.

That answer wasn't good enough for Fluttershy, as she sunk deeper into the car seats.

"What is her dare anyway, Pinkie? You never said." Rainbow asked.

Sweetie opened the planner and read Fluttershy's dare out loud. "Fluttershy has to wear a skin tight swimming suit and shout out, 'I'm a...a...' Pinkie, I can't say this word, it's bad."

Pinkie nodded in understanding, took the planner and read aloud. " 'I'm a slut, come and get me!' You have to say this multiple times until someone tries to actually, well, get you!"

"WHAT?!" Fluttershy shouted, realizing how bad this dare was every second.

"Yep, those are the rules. No backing out. Here, put this bathing suit on. It's my sister Maud's outfit. She's really skinny."

Fluttershy held the dreaded bathing suit in her hand, looked outside the window to see the cold winter snow gently falling down, then back at Pinkie, who's grin was getting bigger every second.

If Fluttershy was going to freeze to death outside, possibly getting raped by some weird guy, at least she was doing a dare to not be called a loser.

Actually, that doesn't sound so bad.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't do this, Pinkie. I can wear the hat, it doesn't matter. I'm sorry."

"Oh, come on, Fluttershy! It's suppose to be fun!"

"...Fun?!" Rarity repeated, shocked, "There is no fun in wearing a bathing suit in the winter time, being chased by the mentally insane!"

"Not everyone here is mentally insane..." Pinkie said to herself. Luckily, no one heard it.

"Sorry, darling, but I'm afraid I cannot let this go on any longer. We're going back to the mansion." Rarity demanded.

Pinkie has had it.

Her eyes were filled with hate and annoyance and she started doing a pouty face. Rarity rolled her eyes, where as everyone else looked at the mad Pinkie.

"Pinkie, making a pouty face is not going to make me change my mind."

That's when they realized Pinkie started to sweat a little, to the point where her face turned a light pink.

"Pinkie?" Twilight spoke, "Are you okay?"

Pinkie didn't answer, as her face was turning a dark shade of red, and she started to sweat a lot. The girls realized what Pinkie was doing, and started to panic a little.

"O-okay, Pinkie, that's enough outta ya." Applejack said.

But Pinkie didn't stop and her face was starting to turn a bright purple, and her eyes were bulging right out of their sockets.

"PINKIE! STOP! I DEMAND IT!" Rarity shouted, acting as if Pinkie was her slave.

Pinkie was on the verge of passing out, as she tried to keep in as much air as possible. Sweetie Belle sighed in defeat.

"Alright! Fluttershy will do the dare!"

"WHAT?!" The other girls shouted, save Sweetie and Pinkie.

Pinkie exhaled, releasing so much air, Sweetie could smell her breath. A nice cupcake smell. Pinkie grinned mischievously, seeing as she had won the battle.

"Yay! Fluttershy, put on that bathing suit! It's show time!" She exclaimed, bouncing in her seat.

Fluttershy sighed and looked at the bathing suit she held in her hands. It was worth it. After all, Pinkie was on the verge of possibly passing out or dying. It was all for fun, after all.

How bad could it be?


It was very bad.

For one, Fluttershy was standing outside, bathing suit and everything, freezing her ass off.

She even heard Pinkie Pie complain after she put on the piece of clothing, thinking that she should have took the slutty bunny outfit instead.

Fluttershy was starting to cry a little, wanting to go home instead freezing so much. Rubbing her arms and hands so much didn't help either. She prayed that she wouldn't die of hypothermia or anything outside. She went over to the car, with her friends inside, and knocked on the window lightly.

Twilight rolled down the window as Fluttershy began to speak.

"C-C-Can I g-g-go b-back inside n-now? P-P-Please?" Fluttershy stammered, shivering.

"Pinkie, this here is pure torture. Ya can't leave Fluttershy outside like this." Applejack frowned.

"I'll keep Fluttershy outside like this until you scream that you're a slut!" Pinkie crossed her arms.

"B-But...I'm c-c-cold! It's f-f-freezing out h-here!" Fluttershy started to cry a little.

"No can do, Flutters. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid either..." Pinkie said.

"Says the one who leaves a friend outside in the snow, wearing nothing but a bathing suit..." Twilight muttered.

"Now please just go and say it multiple times until someone comes out. Please?" Pinkie asked politely.

"O-okay." Fluttershy answered, wishing she had said something else.

Turning around, Fluttershy took a few steps away from the vehicle. Still frozen as ever, she managed to say a few words. Unable to hear her, Pinkie spoke.

"Loud and proud, Fluttershy. Loud and proud."

"I'm a slut, come and get me..." Fluttershy whispered. The wind blew in response. Fluttershy shivered.

"Louder, Fluttershy! Think of the children!" Pinkie shouted, ignoring the confused glances from her friends.

"I'm a slut, come and get me." Fluttershy said, a bit louder.

This isn't working, Pinkie thought as she stared at the crying teenage girl outside. Desperate times calls for desperate measures...

"I KILLED YOUR PET LIZARD, MR. KIPLING!" Pinkie screamed at the top of her lungs.

Fluttershy turned around, confused. Clearly, Pinkie's plan didn't work to get Fluttershy angry, mainly because she never had a pet lizard. But it seemed to have woken up the people living in the neighborhood. Lights flickered on as people started to approach their windows to see what the commotion was about. Fluttershy froze in place, not because of the cold, but because she was so petrified as to what would happen next.

The girls were also shocked, especially Pinkie Pie. She knew she was loud, but as to wake up a neighborhood? Then again, at the Elementary Talent Show, she did kill everyone's ears by singing "Smile" so loud. But at least she started taking lessons after.

Some people living in the buildings started coming outside to see what was going on. Except it was the men, no one else. Fluttershy was really shaking, way too scared to even go back to the car. That's when Pinkie shouted out loud so everyone could hear.

"IT'S SLUTTERSHY! SHE WANTS YOU TO SERVE HER SOME DESSERT! COME AND GET HER!!"

Fluttershy was really scared now. The men turned to her and saw what she was wearing and how she looked. And boy were they happy.

Fluttershy started backing up, as Twilight opened the car door for her. Unaware of this, Fluttershy fell right onto Twilight, as the said girl closed the door. Rainbow started the car and drove off, happy to finally leave the disgusting area. Pinkie sighed.

"Okay, I guess I'm acting a little out-of-character right now, but I really wanted to see some action."

"Oh Fluttershy, darling, you're frozen. Here, put on your coat. When we get back, I'll make you some hot chocolate. Will that be nice?"

Fluttershy nodded, feeling a bit better than she wanted to.

Pinkie looked at the list. "Rarity, you're next. It's not as bad as the others. But maybe it can wait until Fluttershy gets better."

"I suppose it wouldn't be fair if Twilight and Fluttershy do horrible things, and the rest of us won't, now would it?" Rarity sighed.

"YAY! THE NIGHT OF DARES CONTINUES!" Pinkie shouted.

"Yay..." the other girls droned in unison.

Author's Note:

That's when they realized Pinkie started to sweat a little, to the point where her face turned a light pink.

Get it? Because she's Pinkie Pie. Heh heh.
...
Damn it.

By the way, Mr. Kipling (Mrs. Kipling) is from Jessie on Disney Channel.

Sorry for the delay in chapters, but if you were a part of my family, you'd understand. I'm being loaded with extra summer assignments to help me for the new school year, and I'm not even allowed on electronics for so long. My family and I are going places for the summer and it's really taking away my writing time. So yeah, sorry about that.