• Published 12th Jul 2014
  • 567 Views, 0 Comments

The One Reason: Her Number is Two. - Kerakin



Wanted to write something with vaugely the same powers as the Deadmen in Deadman Wonderland. (Watched it recently, and ZOMG!!)

  • ...
3
 0
 567

What is Shavvy?

How do you begin to imagine a mare so far gone that you have nothing left to bargain with her for peace?

Shavvy is this mare. Nopony knows exactly how she got here, but every guard pony in this terrible place knows her name, and her face. How could somepony forget it? Often, the new guards are shown the first evidence avaliable on her: A picture of her sitting in the dark, Her crimson eyes wide, and an unholy smile disgracing her features. Some might call her a not-unpleasant specimen of a mare. But that opinion lives for an incredibly short time. But, perhaps, not without reason. After all, though some stallions go for crazy, Shavvy is in an entirely separate category.

But perhaps you should watch and judge for yourself. Perhaps... you should enter her own little world personally.

After all, what's the worst she could do to someone like you?

Just watch your language, do not, if you value your life, insult her or Prisoner 000001, and please, don't get stuck in her Wonderland. Not many survive it for long. And perhaps, if you survive, we can show you why she's Prisoner 000002.



Good luck, and we hope you, if you have any sort of decency, entertain Shavvy. She likes the ones that entertain. And the ones she likes, she leaves alive. Or as close to death without actually killing as she can. Either way, this should be fun.

One more thing: She's what we call a Deadpony. She can use her blood as a weapon againt any in her path, and will do so without remorse, mercy, or guilt. We doubt if she gives it a second thought, unless it's to gloat and revel in it's twisted beauty.

Author's Note:

Bleh. For some reason, I started this at 11 P.M. on a Friday. Just about the time I finished Deadman Wonderland.
So... author's notes... 1. It's pronounced Shah-Vee. Not Shave-y. F.Y.I. because I knew someone would think it. 2. If you're into gory anime, I highly suggest Deadman Wonderland. HIGHLY. Yes, people die, but... wowzer. Almost better than Corpse Party. 3. If YOU have any criticism, constructive preferred, please feel free to comment, and I'll be updating this story as irregularly as the school/life thing allows.

Have a loverly day, hats off to you, sirs and madames, ~Kera.