• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 884 Views, 8 Comments

A New Life - unleashedtwilight



Levi is a nice guy, he's done all he can to help the people in his life. The only problem is, those people don't exactly give him the same thing. Which is why a certain white Alicorn helps him with his life.

  • ...
3
 8
 884

Sun.princess1000

My name is Levi, and this is my story.

I lived a happy life, growing up in Rehoboth. I made a few friends, made some enemies of course. I think the worst time of my life, I would have to say it was during middle school. You all know how it is. Kids are immature and pick on you for some stupid reason or a small trait about you. I actually had two traits that kids took advantage of... 1. I was a shy kid... It was hard for me to start conversations with someone that I didn't know. Hell, it's hard for me to stay in the same room as someone for too long. 2. I'm too nice... I know that you you're thinking that it's impossible to be too nice but... It is. And being too nice is what hurt me both in middle school and high school.

...

Ok... Maybe I lied about middle school being worse than high school. The students in my high school? Most of them were the same as they were in middle school. The only difference was that the bullying only got worse and worse, day by day. I swear, the day I graduated from that god awful school, I can guarantee that I cheered louder than most of the students there. After high school, I decided to take a break from school. A year off before going to college. I plan on taking Cyber Security. Let's face it. Hacking has become simple enough that even a child can do it. It's sad, but it's also true. The only thing I'm worrying about now is the money to pay it off. I thank god that I was able to get a job a BJ's Wholesale club. Especially considering how hard it is to find a job these days. I had been working there for 8 months, so time was ticking fast on my year long vacation. Everyday at BJ's it was the same thing: scan a members card, and start scanning their items. Scan their card, scan their items. I can't really complain though. $10.20 an hour makes it worth it.

After work, I'd usually drive home just to go on skype... But... Things weren't exactly the same after a few incidents. Anyways, one day when I went on Skype, I got this random request from someone. The name of the account was sun.princess1000. Of course I assumed at the time that it was a brony/pegasister, so I just shrugged it off and accepted the request. After accepting the request, the name on the account appeared as Princess Celestia. I roll my eyes confirming my suspicions and just start talking to one of my friends. Until of course 'Princess Celestia' sent me a simple "hello".

I sighed with a little worry considering this could probably be some creepy fan of my youtube videos. I just responded to her with a simple "how are you?"

"I am doing well." She responded. "It's nice to officially meet you, Levi."

...

Um... I never put my name on my skype... It's official, this has to be a fan. I thought to myself slowly typing back. "So, I'm guessing you like my videos?"

"Oh, no I've never seen your videos."

...huh? "Then how do you know about me?" I typed back.

"I've been watching you for quite some time Levi. The way you suffered... The hardships you faced both at DR and online."

...

Ok, this just went from creepy to down right stalkerish! I was about to block this person from my contacts until...

"Do you really want to block someone who wants to be your friend?..." She replied.

I froze before clicking 'block'. "Oh please don't tell me I'm being hacked right now..." I said to myself out loud.

"You are not being hacked right now Levi." She typed.

"What the!?" I exclaimed falling back from my chair.

I scrambled picking myself back up and looking at the screen. The first thing I saw was "are you alright!?"

H-how does she know all this!?... My web cam!! I quickly grabbed a roll of duck tape and covered my internal webcam on my laptop. When I looked back at her, her chat just said "..." Ha! Try to spy on me now!

"I was never trying to spy on you! I'm trying to help you!" She typed back angrily.

"Ok, who the hell are you?"

"It doesn't show my name? My name is Celestia... I thought I set this up correctly. Although I know your name is not 'UnleashedTwilight' or 'SuperHTFFan'." She paused before continuing. "So why do you have these names?"

"Uh..." Was all I typed for a second. "Hold on a second, you just told me your name is Celestia?"

"That is correct."

"That's just crazy!"

"..."

"Look, don't '...' Me, Celestia doesn't exist. She's just part of some tv show that little girls and bronies/pegasisters watch."

"I suppose the only way to convince you is by proof. Perhaps you'd like to do a video call?"

I paused for a moment a little taken back by her response. She wants to do a video call...? Is she in a costume or is she really serious about this?? "Why don't I hear your voice first...?" I typed a little slower than before.

"Very well." She simply typed in response. Not a second later she sent me a voice call. I have to admit; I was nervous. I mean, this was just some stranger. How would she know who I am? I took a deep breath and clicked on the answer button. At first I was waiting for her to respond first... She said nothing.

"You're not doing a really good job proving yourself right now." I say aloud with a tone of irritation.

"Oh I thought you were going to speak first." She said aloud as well sounding EXACTLY like Celestia. I stared at the computer with a blank facial expression. "Hello? Are you still there?" She asked.

"Y-yeah... I'm still here." Sort of!! "If you're really Celestia, then how are you on a computer?"

"Equestria is no stranger to Earth's technology. Earth is actually where we studied it from."

"We?"

"Me and my sister."

"So, wait... No other pony knows about Earth?"

"No, not even my student who recently became a princess, nor Cadence."

"Ok ok. There's one last piece of evidence that I need to see... And I think you know what it is."

"You want me to switch this to a video call."

"Exactly." I said. "Because people do have voice changers after all and could try to steal my--..." I froze in mid sentence looking at my screen as she had already switched to her web cam. I held my mouth wide open, agape as the white alicorn with flowing colorful mane simply smiled at me. "Y...you... It really is you..." I could barely let out any words. "W-why? Why did you come to me?" I asked as I switched myself to camera as well.

"As I told you, I've been watching you. I've been looking over all the Earth... But you. You're very different from a lot of human beings. All the humans of the Earth are just cruel and dishonest. When I look at them I can't help but feel disgust. But when I look at you I see the heart of someone kind and generous. A kind and generous man who has been hurt by this world." She smiled at me. "I would like to invite you to visit my castle... As Equestria's first human being."

"Wait... What!?" I exclaimed caught off guard.

"You aren't happy to hear this?" Celestia tilted her head in confusion. "I thought you always wanted this."

"Yes but, I never thought that my wish would ever actually come true..."

"You wished that you could live in Equestria... A different life. That is something you have to think hard about." She smiled warmly at me. "Which is why I'm merely asking you to visit. It will help you with that choice. You can choose to return after your visit if you'd like."

I looked down and sighed. "Ok, I get that but what do I tell my parents? A magical alicorn wants me to visit a whole new world with magic and flying ponies?"

Celestia just smiled. "Just say... A friend is inviting me to visit her home. Technically, you aren't lying to them at all."

"Alright, well... How would you pick me up? I don't exactly drive. Plus if my mom asks where you live, I won't know what to say then."

"You have another friend don't you?"

"Yeah, my friend Larry..."

"Well just ask her to drop you off there." She paused. "I promise, everything will be alright. You'll see."

"Alright... I'll see you there then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I explained to my mom the details of me going to my friends home, and of course she had no problem with it. She knew Larry pretty well after all. So after 20 minutes of getting dressed, we both went into the car. She was in the passenger seat, and I drove. I know I told Celestia that I didn't drive but when I said that, I meant it couldn't go on my own. After seven minutes of driving, I arrived at my friend Larry's house. I waved my mom goodbye as she drove off and I just waited. Waited for someone to take me. I even brought a backpack with my laptop and 3ds was in my pocket. I even brought my ps4 to show her because I didn't think that ponies would have video game systems. ... Unless the whole Button Mash thing was true. Eh, whatever. It's probably a more advanced system than they have. I didn't worry too much about how she could hold a controller, after all, she has magic. As I was lost in thought, thinking of the things we might do, I suddenly felt my hand feel light... Wait... I looked at my hand and... It was disappearing! I wasn't waiting for someone, I was waiting for something to happen! I knew that this had to be Celestia's work so I just sat there and let it happen. After a few minutes, my whole body vanished from my friend's driveway and then reappeared, along with all of my stuff in a large white room with a long red carpet below me. I looked around in awe until I was met with two royal faces that I believed I would never meet in my entire life.

Both Celestia and Luna both smiled at me with Celestia saying. "Thank you for coming. We are so happy that you could visit."

Author's Note:

Yeah I know it's another brony in Equestria story, but to be honest, I haven't done one since "My Little Twilight" and I felt like doing another one... So I hope you enjoy this!