• Published 13th Apr 2012
  • 3,730 Views, 39 Comments

Appledash - pegasister16



Rainbow Dash discovers she has feelings for Applejack. But does Applejack feel the same way?

  • ...
11
 39
 3,730

Finally together.

Chapter 6.)

"W-wait... are you sure you want to do this...? This isn't because you pity me... is it?" Rainbow asked, feeling slightly unsure.
"Dashie, ah am the element of honesty, an ah want to do this, with you, and you alone." Applejack's reassuring smile was all Dash needed to see. With that she kissed her again and they fell on the bed. Laughing, they carressed each other and began rolling around on the bed. They had never been happier.

20 minutes later...

The two ponies lay together in blissful silence. After a long moment of holding each other, Rainbow Dash finally broke away.
"Ok Applejack," She breathed, "That was awesome, I forgive you."
Applejack laughed, "Good, but what do y'all think this means for us? Where do we go from here?"
Dash kissed AJ softly then broke away, "Well... I have a crush on you, and you have a crush on me... what do you think?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Applejack and Rainbow Dash walked through Ponyville together. It was time to come out and tell everyone they were dating. Rainbow Dash was fine with this, but Applejack was afraid. What if everypony rejected her? After all, she had heard what some of her family and friends had said about same gender couples- and it wasn't very nice. But she knew she had to do it.
"Come on Rainbow, there's somepony who's helped me a lot through all this an' ah think she needs to know firsthand."

Twilight was delighted, "I'm so so happy for you guys!! This is great! And you're just so perfect for each other!" She started jumping up and down in excitement and squeeing. The two mares just stared at eachother awkwardly.
"Okee dokey then... Twi... we got lots of ponies to see about this so we'll catch ya later..." Rainbow Dash said as they both backed slowly out of the room.

When the Apple family found out they were very supportive. Big Macintosh hugged his sister for a long time.
"I'm so sorry ah doubted you sis. Ah thought you were jus' being mareish when you ran into your room that night. I guess ah should've gone after you..."
"That's alright. You sure you're ok with this...?" Applejack asked hesitantly.
"Eeyup!" Big Mac said with a grin.

Pinkie Pie's reaction to the news was the best. She squee'd and said;
"OHMYGAWRSHICAN'TBELIEVEIT!!IMEANIKNOWYOUTWOWEREGOODFRIENDSANDEVERYTHINGBUTINEVEREXPECTEDTHIS!!!!! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTYYYY!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thankfully they understood most of what she said and the next day they had a massive party. Applejack was surprised at how supportive the citizens of Ponyville were. Some of Dashes old 'acquaintances' from cloud school were there too.
"So uhmm... Rainbow Cra- Rainbow Dash, we're all really sorry about how we were to you in high school... your relationship with Applejack is actually kind of...sweet." One of the colts said to her.
"That was very big of you, and at least I'm in a relationship, unlike you!" Rainbow laughed. She decided that one small apology wasn't going to make up for years of torture in cloud school. But at least she was bigger than the bullies now.

The party drew to a close and the couple were asked to go onto the stage.
"I've never really been good at speeches..." Rainbow Dash began, "But I wanted to thank you all for being so supportive and-" She was cut off short by Applejack- who had drunk a little too much.
"Oh blah blah blah! Gimme some sugar!" And with that they had a long kiss on stage. Rainbow Dash was embarrassed but she didn't stop, this was of course, the mare she loved.