• Published 4th Jul 2014
  • 1,043 Views, 3 Comments

The Princess and the Nightcolt - fluttercord4ever



"A tragic tale between a princess and a pony who was suppose to be her worst enemy."

  • ...
6
 3
 1,043

chapter 1

~Twilight and Nyx~

"Once upon a time..."

Twilight began with Nyx sparkly eyes look at the words as Twilight read.

"in the land of Equestria, there were two alicorn sisters. The oldest sister was white as snow and the youngest was black as night. The oldest name was Snowlight and the youngest name was Nyx."

"Hey that's my name!" Nyx said in shock.

Twilight looked at Nyx and said with a smile.

"Yes Nyx, that is your name because I named you after hers. Since you both have black fur and you are both alicorns. So I named you Nyx."

Nyx eyes grew larger and brighter.

"What happens next Twilight?"

Nyx said wanting to know more of this story. Twilight wanted back to the book and began to read again.

"Snowlight and Nyx were very close as fillies but as the grew older they grew less and less apart. Snowlight was destined to be queen, while Nyx was destined to be Snowlight's right hooves. Nyx was happy for her sister being queen but she was afraid that Snowlight will not be her sister anymore for now on she'll have her ponies to look after. Heart broken and mad Nyx ran in to the Everfree forest."


~Princess Nyx~

"Oh sister,"

I said in sadness and anger

"Why? Why does it have to be this way? We used to be so close, now I am nothing but a shadow that follows you."

With tears streaming down my face, I went down to the ground with my hooves in my face. I don't know how long I was crying for and I heard a voice.

"Are you alright...Princess Nyx?"

The voice was soft and gentle at first but when it said my name it went to pure evil voice followed laugh. I got up on my hooves only to see my greatest enemy.

"Nightcolt." I said in a angry tone.

"That's King Nightcolt to you!" He screamed back at me.

"What are you doing here?" I said to him.

"Well since you asked, I was walking in MY territory when I hear crying. So I came over and now here we are."

Nightcolt said only to have a big grin on his face. Then he said.

"And you do know what is going to happen to you know Princess since you are in MY territory."

I looked at Nightcolt with scared eyes. I knew perfectly well what he is going to do. With the flap of my wings I took off. As I was about to reach the tree tops when I felt something grabbed me. Then everything went black.