• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 150 Comments

Gokai-Ponies - Kamen Rider SEGADash



A Gokaiger Sequel, the Mane 6 must fight off against the remains of the Zangyack Empire with the powers of the 40 Super Sentai.

  • ...
8
 150
 1,540

Dashing Family

The time for Spring Break had drawn to its close, and Scootaloo returned with her hero paper the Monday her new paper was due. Scootaloo however, was wearing a coat of sorts to cover up her Cutie Mark, wanting to surprise the class and her friends.

“Man, this is gonna be great,” Scootaloo smiled widely.

“Man, the failing-can’t-fly-orphan Blank Flank,” a new voice said.

“Oh no…” Scoots groaned, looking over and seeing two particular fillies, one of them was a pink earth pony with blue eyes and a light violet and white mane, her Cutie Mark being a tiara like the one she was wearing, the other being a purple-eyed gray filly with a light gray mane, glasses, her mane in a braid, and a silver spoon for her Cutie Mark.

“What do you two want?” Scootaloo asked, trying to ignore them.

“Oh nothing, just curious about what you did over Spring Break, Blank Flank,” the pink filly, Diamond Tiara, answered.

“I spent it with Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo replied simply, before she felt her coat being tugged at.

“Why’re you wearing this coat, anyway?” the other filly, Silver Spoon asked, being the one tugging at Scootaloo’s coat.

“Let me guess, you’re trying to cover your Blank Flank like Applebloom did at my Cutie-ceañera,” Diamond said mockingly.

“Shut up! You’ll have to wait until I get in and present my paper for the answer,” Scootaloo responded, getting Silver Spoon off before she galloped into the classroom.


“Hey, Scootaloo!” Applebloom shouted.

“Hey Applebloom. Hi Sweetie Belle,” Scootaloo smiled.

“Why’re you wearing a jacket?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“It’s a surprise.”

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle gave a shrug, before they looked at the front of some sort of book. “Hey, we’re sorry about your bad grade,” Applebloom started.

“So… we made you something to cheer you up. Though, it did take almost all of Spring Break to do,” Sweetie Belle added, as they showed Scootaloo a little paper book of the three of them as different Sentai senshi, Applebloom was Pink Mask of Maskman, Sweetie was KyoryuPink of Kyoryuger, and Scootaloo was Tokkyu3 from Tokkyuger.

“Wow… thanks guys… but have I got something to tell you later,” Scootaloo replied, confusing Applebloom and Sweetie Belle.


“Okay Scootaloo, may you please present your hero paper?” Cheerilee asked.

“Yes Ms. Cheerilee,” Scootaloo nodded, taking her paper to the front, still wearing her jacket the entire time.

“...May I ask why you’re wearing that jacket?”

“It’s part of the presentation,” Scootaloo explained.

“Okay. You may begin whenever you’re ready,” Cheerilee nodded. Scootaloo cleared her throat, and then began.

“‘My original paper was on the 35th Super Sentai. But now, it’s on my all time favorite Super Sentai team, the 38th, Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger. The main reason why I think this Sentai is considered to be my heroes, it’s because they actually encourage imagination. They are all awesome in their own rights, and believe it or not, during my Spring Break, I actually me-...” she started before getting hit in the face by a paper ball.

“Hey!” Applebloom shouted, looking over at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, but they shrugged.

“...Anyways, as I was saying,” Scootaloo continued, “I have actually met two of the Tokkyugers myself!”

This made everypony gasp.

“It’s true. I met Tokkyu1, Right, and Tokkyu3, Mio, both of them having taken care of me for a short time, and I didn’t even know at first until Spring Break when we visited the Crystal Empire. And then… something even more amazing occur-” Scootaloo continued, again being hit by a paper ball.

“Diamond Tiara, please stop interrupting Scootaloo,” Cheerilee responded, having seen her throw the paper ball this time.

“Fine…” Diamond groaned.

“Okay. Something even more amazing occurred. Which is why I was wearing this coat. And this truly helps solidify the Tokkyugers as my heroes…” Scootaloo smiled, taking off the coat, revealing her recently obtained Cutie Mark, making everypony in the room gasp in shock and amazement. “They helped me earn my new Cutie Mark.”

Cheerliee approached the filly, amazed by the glow of the rainbow colored train on her flank.

“Amazing,” she gawked.

“Yea. Turns out, they helped me realize my special talent involves imagination! All I have to do is imagine something hard enough, and I can make it happen. Just watch,” Scootaloo said, imagining she was able to fly again, and sure enough, with a leap into the air, she was flying like she was a normal pegasus instead of a cripple (so to speak).

“WOW!” Applebloom and Sweetie Belle gawked in amazement.

“...” Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were just slack-jawed. However, Scootaloo’s wings started to give out, and she was near the top of the room, and was finally pulled back down by gravity, so she landed.

“...Doesn’t last very long for everything though,” Scootaloo admitted.

“Are you okay?” Applebloom asked.

“Yea… yea I’m okay,” Scootaloo nodded before returning to the front of the class.

“If you’re done, Scootaloo, will you please continue with your presentation?” Cheerilee asked.

“I will. So, with the two Tokkyugers caring for me, helping me earn my Cutie Mark, and saving my life (which I’ll explain at a later date), that is why the Ressha Sentai Tokkyugers are considered my heroes,” Scootaloo finished.

The class began to clap, while Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon simply shrugged.

“Thank you Scootaloo,” Cheerilee smiled as she took the paper while Scootaloo returned to her seat with Applebloom and Sweetie Belle.

“Wow… you got a Cutie Mark,” Applebloom smiled.

“Yep; that was my surprise,” Scootaloo smiled.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon glared at Scootaloo.

“Well now what are we gonna do? We can’t call her a Blank Flank, or flightless. Too bad we can’t just turn her against her friends,” Silver Spoon sighed, and then an idea registered in Diamond Tiara’s mind.


Up in Onichan’s ship, a sort of doberman walked in. This doberman, had a black belt around his waist, had some blue armor around his chest area, and on his left arm he had what looked like a silver radar dish attached.

“And who is this?” Onichan demanded.

“I am, Dobersecret!” the kaijin revealed as the hooded figure who was holding Dragonranger’s Ranger Key walked in.

“Onichan-sama… please allow my kaijin to attack the Gokaigers. He has the special power to make ponies reveal secrets, we can use it to make the Gokaigers reveal who they really are, and then they’d be outcasts and/or criminals,” the hooded figure explained.

“Hmm… that is a very clever plan. Okay, we’ll do this your way,” Onichan nodded as the cloaked figure bowed before her.

She then left into a darker part of the ship, and removed her hood, however, the lack of light blurred her face, with the sole exception of purple glowing eyes, looking at the Dragonranger Key.


“Okay girls… we need to practice a tiny bit,” GokaiRed said, as Dash came in with Scootaloo.

“Okay everypony, Scootaloo has made practice targets for us,” she informed, revealing a bunch of stuffed dummies that looked like Neo-Goumin and Neo-Sugoumin.

“Cheerliee gave me some odd looks when I made these in art,” Scootaloo admitted.

“I’m not surprised.” GokaiRed admitted. Scootaloo then set them up, and the core Gokaigers stood ready, each one pulling out a different Black Ranger Key.

“GOKAI CHANGE!”

=GO~SEIGER!=

=BO~UKENGER!=

=KA~KURANGER!=

=GAO~RANGER!=

=ZYU~RANGER!=

With that, GokaiRed became the black Goseiger, which had a land-themed image on the chest and a snake on the side of her helmet. GokaiBlue became a black ranger with silver edges on the boots and gloves, as well as an all silver belt, silver shoulder pads, a silver imagine with a black arrow and a red arrow forming a compass design, a white section down the middle of the body, and the helmet resembling a vehicle with the silver mouthpiece having a grill and the forehead showing off headlights. GokaiYellow transformed into a ninja-themed ranger with the visor barely visible, a golden band with a pentagon design on the forehead, a white V ending with a yellow triangle around the neck, a white outlined lightning bolt over the heart, a golden belt, and the wrist and ankle pads being black with white trim. GokaiGreen became a black bison themed Senshi with the white gloves and black boots edged with gold, a gold belt, a golden band across the chest with a black line down the middle of it, a golden bull design over the heart, and the helmet had a plain silver mouthpiece with it looking like a bison head with yellow eyes and silver horns, the mouth being the visor of the helmet. Finally, GokaiPink became Mammothranger.

“Okay everypony, ready…. go!” Scootaloo shouted.

With that, the five Gokaigers charged, Gokai-GoseiBlack, Gokai-GaoBlack, and Gokai-MammothRanger wielding their axe weapons. They slashed at the Neo-Goumin, slashing off their heads, and then joined Gokai-BoukenBlack and Gokai-NinjaBlack, the former of the two swinging a very large hammer.

When Gokai-BoukenBlack smacked the last Neo-Sugoumin, she came close to accidentally hitting Spike, who had arrived with some snacks.

“Whoops! Sorry Spike,” Gokai-BoukenBlack apologized.

“Oh… sorry, forgot you were all practicing,” Spike said, as he put the snacks down on a nearby rock, and then he spat out a letter in a green fire.

“A letter?” Gokai-GoseiBlack gawked as she returned to normal before Twilight took the scroll and looked it over.

“‘Dear Princess Twilight, I send this letter in utmost importance. The armada that now inhabits the sky above our world is known as the Neo-Zangyack, who are assumedly non-hostile. They have come in search of some sort of treasure, and have asked me to help them in the search for the group of suspicious characters called the Gokaigers. Personally, I am having some doubts considering what other dangerous beings have done in the past, but I was informed by the Neo-Zangyack that they are dangerous, and until further notice are considered to be wanted criminals as the Neo-Zangyack claim them to be. If you have any information regarding these Gokaigers that they speak of, please inform me as your earliest possible convenience. Sincerely yours, Princess Celestia.’ Oh no…” Twilight said, reading the letter, and then almost all of the color drained from her face, as she and the others all reverted to normal.

“We’re wanted criminals…?” Fluttershy said very shakily.

“I’m not too surprised; the Zangyack always had something against the Gokaigers, considering the originals criminals for various crimes, but why would these Neo-Zangyack influence the Princess in this manner?” Rainbow Dash replied, “I thought Princess Luna would’ve informed her.”

“Oh… maybe I should’ve given this one to you guys first…” Spike said, handing them another letter, this one from Princess Luna.

“Let me see that,” Twilight replied taking the letter, “‘Dear Princess Twilight and Friends, I have sorrow to inform you that I could not persuade my sister to believe you are all heroes as the Kaizoku Sentai, she is sadly convinced, like many others, that the Gokaigers were criminals to rebel against Neo-Zangyack’s wishes and that they would be in no way connected to you. I am terribly sorry. Celestia says she is meeting with the leader of this group, but we both agree that she cannot be trusted… sadly, dear sister feels she has no other choice. If you wish to get Princess Celestia’s support, I am sorry to say this is something you will have to do on your own, just do be careful, okay? I will send you updates regarding relations between Tia and the Neo-Zangyack when I can. Your Supporter always, Princess Luna.’ ...Well… so much for Celestia fully on our side.”

“Ah bet she doesn’t even know we moved to the Crystal Empire and why,” Applejack sighed.

“We did try to send a letter to her, but Princess Luna got it instead,” Twilight admitted

“How’d she get it anyway?” Rarity wondered.

“Dunno…” Twilight sighed. “I should never have involved any of you in this…”

“Don’t say that now, Twilight!” Rainbow Dash responded. “We’re friends, and we’re willing to support you to the end.”

“But… I’m putting all of you at risk… I’m a princess and I’m the one who found this chest… so it should just be my responsibility, and mine alone,” Twilight insisted when…

“Snap out of it already!” Rainbow snapped, slapping Twilight in the face, “Just because you’re a princess, doesn’t mean you should be this concerned for your friends. You helped us see that before, remember?!”

Twilight didn’t know what to say, as she looked at the rest of her friends.

“She’s got a point, Twi. Besides, we can take care of ourselves just fine. We may be lost at times without ya, but that doesn’t give ya the right to just leave us safe when we need to work as a team,” AJ added.

“I must agree with them, Darling. There’s no need to be so harsh on yourself,” Rarity nodded.

“Y-Yea. What they said,” Fluttershy agreed.

“Recall who we are Twilight! We’re your best friends, and we’re helping you whether you like it or not!” Pinkie added in as well.

Twilight was just surprised at the determination of her friends before sighing a second, then looking at them with a smile.

“Thank you… all of you…” she replied.


Scootaloo was on her way to the Cutie Mark Crusader base, when she saw some sort of doberman attacking.

“What the?!” Scootaloo gawked, seeing the creature, it then used some sort of tongue attack, and licked at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, slobber getting on their mouths.


“UGH! GROSS!” Diamond groaned in annoyance. “...The reason I bully ponies without Cutie Marks is because I was bullied for not having mine!” she blurted out.

“Eh? Really?” Scootaloo whispered/gawked from the distance she was at, not wanting the monster to spot her.

“I’m actually afraid of Diamond and I’m only her sidekick to avoid being bullied by her!” Silver Spoon exclaimed.

“Wait what?!” the two fillies gawked, realizing what they just said.

Scootaloo then took out a silver version of the Mobirate, and then tried to contact Twilight or Rainbow Dash. However, the Doberman’s sharp hearing soon caught the sound of Scootaloo’s Mobirates ringing.


“Scoots?” Dash asked, picking up her Cellular, before hearing Scootaloo scream, and try to run. “SCOOTS!”


Scootaloo was now galloping away from Dobersecret, and lucky her having four legs compared to the monster’s two gave her an advantage as she managed to run ahead of Dobersecret.

Just then, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle arrived on the scene, gasping at what was going on.

“What the hay is going on here?!” Applebloom gawked.

“Ew… what is that?!” Sweetie Belle added, as Dobersecret looked over at them, making the two fillies nervous before… he licked them, and both felt compelled to say their biggest secret, and felt like, if they didn’t, they would explode.

However, when Dobersecret ran off, Scootaloo couldn’t help but look over at Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, who were struggling against the effects of Dobersecret’s slobber.

“Applebloom? Sweetie? Are you two okay?” Scootaloo asked when…

“...We’re jealous of you having a Cutie Mark!” they screamed against their will before covering their mouth, making Scootaloo gawk at what they said.

“...I-Is that true…?” Scootaloo gawked.

They both looked at each-other, and sighed. “Yea…”

“...I… I see…” Scootaloo sighed before she unknowingly got licked by Dobersecret, but when she felt the slobber, she gasped. She then covered her mouth, knowing what would happen from seeing what happened to Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.


“Scoots? Are you okay?” Dash asked, as she was taking Scootaloo to school the next day.

Scootaloo just shook her head, struggling to hold back her spilling the beans. Dash shrugged as she put Scootaloo down, and saw the class was in the middle of a picnic of sorts. “Oh, hello Dash.” Cheerilee smiled.

Scootaloo just smiled and waved, trying not to speak.

“A picnic?” Dash asked, walking over to them.

“Oh, it’s a family sort of thing. I asked the students to let their family knows to come here,” Cheerilee nodded.

“Wow. Nice,” Dash nodded.

“Scootaloo, are you okay?” Applebloom asked, looking over at Scootaloo.

Scootaloo only shook her head saying no, not wanting to spill her secret.

“She’s been silent almost ALL morning, not sure why though,” Dash said, as she got a glass of orange juice, and began to drink it.

“Is there something you need to say?” Cheerilee asked, as Scootaloo couldn’t take it anymore.

“Doh… I KNOW WHO THE GOKAIGERS ACTUALLY ARE!” she blurted, and then quickly covered her mouth.

The entire class gasped, while Rainbow Dash only spit out her orange juice, it accidentally hitting Scootaloo. Dash simply glared at Scootaloo for saying that.

“Scootaloo? Is this true?” Cheerilee asked.

“What are we gonna do?” Applejack whispered to Rarity and Dash.

“We need to quietly get out of here,” Rainbow Dash whispered back as they slowly backed up.

Scootaloo gave a nervous look, and only one thought entered her mind: RUN! And with that, the orange filly did just that, bolting right out the door.


-Twilight, we’ve got a big problem!- Dash’s voice shouted over Twilight’s Mobirate.

“What is it, Dash?” Twilight asked.

-Scoots told somepony she knows who the Gokaigers really are. She didn’t name any of us, and right now, we need to find her before somepony else does! Get the GokaiGalleon moving, she’s heading for the Everfree Forest!-

“I’m on it!” Twilight responded, rushing to the cockpit, “Why did she have to blow that she knows who the Gokaigers are?”

“I don’t know. But maybe we can calmly ask her why she did that,” Fluttershy said.

“Are you kidding me?! We need to get rid of her before she can tell anyone!” Pinkie shouted, readying her GokaiGun.

“PINKIE!” both Twilight and Fluttershy exclaimed.

“I was kidding,” Pinkie responded.

“...Then don’t sound so serious about it,” Twilight sighed.


“They’re gonna hurt me… or worse! I gotta keep running, running!” Scootaloo said, as she ran further into the Everfree Forest, before she stopped to catch her breath. “...Did… Did I lose them?”

She then heard an odd sound, like a trumpet. She looked around for a bit, and walked over as quietly as she could, and saw the cloaked pony loading in a few Ranger Keys into some sort of trumpet with Ranger Key Ports in it.

“What the heck?” Scootaloo pondered, as the pony put the trumpet up to her mouth and began to play when suddenly… the six Ranger Keys she put in it sprung to life.

The first of these looked like a green Zyuranger with a dragon motif, except the diamonds on his boots and gloves were green triangles connecting to the gold edges, he had golden bands on his arms, and a golden torso armor. The second was a red Timeranger with a spiked triangle for the visor and chest, except the white on the chest was replaced with black, the bands on the wrists and ankles were inversed, and he had a different device on his left wrist that was red and black. The third was an Abaranger of a different kind, being white with black jagged lines on the sides of his body, golden trimming including the torso shield that was mainly white with raised black triangles, and a Tupuxuara themed helmet with a red visor. The fourth was a silver Boukenger with orange trim, black where the white normally is, the edges of his gloves, boots, and shoulder pads were a metallic blue with the shoulders having red, and the headlights on his helmet being red along with his helmet having a spike on top and the mouthpiece being metallic silver. Finally, the last two were gold and silver rangers (the gold being male and silver being female), both having a motif of pilots of aerial vehicles as seen by the “straps” on their chests held by a silver G with red wings, their suits having a lot of black, boots and gloves trimmed silver and red, wings on the gloves, and the helmets representing different vehicles with gold’s visor being like an X, and silver’s being a W.

“Find this orange filly with a purple mane. She’ll hold the answers to who those meddling kaizoku really are,” the cloaked pony ordered as the six rangers nodded before separating to locate the pony who matched her description.

“Uh oh…” Scootaloo muttered, trying to stay hidden. “Now I’m really in trouble…”


“Why we gave clearance for her to reverse engineer Basco’s tech, I will never really understand,” Tearsome noted.

“Who now?” Sparklefun asked

“That unicorn pony in the cloak,” Tearsome explained.

“No… who's this.. Bassco guy?”

“Oh, some pirate who was a former friend of the original GokaiRed who turned on him for the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, or something like that.”

“Ah… okay. Oh, and also, you guys DO know that-”

“Sparklefun… you are a diversion. We don’t expect you to bother coming up with ideas,” Tearsome started.

“But I’ve got a good one!”

“We don’t care,” Tankdom informed.

“Mou…” Sparklefun groaned.

She walked off annoyed, and then looked at a small hidden room, with all sorts of research notes, one in particular marked ‘HR-015-KRG’

“Man… Mrs. Hoodie sure has a lot of info on these guys who wear armored suits,” Sparklefun noted, reading the notes, each depicting armored warriors with fruit armor…


“Gotta… run… gotta hide from… Gokaigers… and other… senshi…” Scootaloo said, panting, trying to stay out of sight.

However, she noticed the GokaiGalleon flying above the Everfree forest, and she knew what that meant. Scootaloo continued to run, trying to find cover, but then heard a sound that was like nails on a chalkboard. It was very irritating to her before she looked over and saw Dragonranger.

“Oh… shoot!” Scootaloo said in worry, as she tried to run, but one of her legs got hit by a sort of blast, and blood began to ooze from her lower right leg, the blast came from TimeFire, “Oh man… I’m in trouble… please… somepony… help… help… HELP ME~!” Scootaloo screamed.

“GET! AWAY!” Dash’s voice shouted out, as she charged in, totally unhenshined!

“Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo gasped as the pegasus managed to kick aside the two Senshi, leaving her to guard Scootaloo.

However, Dash was struck by the Go-On Wings, and she got a nasty mark near her right eye. Dash didn’t even bother trying to fight them, as she flew up high.

“I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this here, but they’re leaving me no choice!” Dash growled before diving straight back down after she reached the correct height, a mach cone forming around her continuing to pick up speed until…

BOOM!

A sonic boom resounded throughout the area, leaving behind an expanding ring of visible light that looked like a circular rainbow; Dash performed the Sonic Rainboom, and she tore right through Dragonranger, TimeFire and the Go-On Wings. This attack was so strong it made the four Senshi revert into their Ranger Key forms, kinda surprising Dash.

“What the?! ...That’s impossible! Only Basco could’ve been able to do something like this!” she gawked before approaching the DragonRanger key. “In any case, it looks like we got more Ranger Keys now.”

“Don’t… hurt me!” Scootaloo said, her voice full of fear.

“What? Why would I hurt you, Scoots?” Dash asked, picking up the four keys. “Besides, you’re already hurt from what these guys did to you; I don’t want to further the injuries.”

“But… I broke your trust for… almost saying…” Scootaloo began, when Dash got hit from an attack from BoukenSilver.

“Ow!” Dash winced as she just dodged the attacks from the staff BoukenSilver was using, “We’ll talk later, Scoots! Right now, I need to make sure these Sixth Rangers stay off your tail!”

However, Scootaloo was picked up by AbareKiller, and then the senshi made a run for it.


“Where’s Rainbow?” Fluttershy asked worriedly.

“Maybe she got lost, the Everfree is much bigger than we know,” AJ pointed out.

“Maybe she encountered some Timberwolves,” Rarity guessed.

“Maybe she was attacked by some Sixth Rangers brought to life by some freaky flute and saw Scootaloo being carried away by AbareKiller?” Pinkie figured, making the others look at her, kinda stunned. “...What? What’d I say?”

-GUYS! We’ve got a problem!- Dash’s voice came yelling from their Mobirates.

“What is it, Rainbow?” Twilight asked, answering.

-Somepony brought the other Sixth Senshi to life, and Scootaloo got kidnapped by a copy of AbareKiller!-

“Told ya so,” Pinkie smiled.

-What? ...Uh, nevermind! Just give me a hand over here!-

“We’re on our way, Rainbow,” Twilight told her as they rushed off.


“Leave me alone!” Scootaloo shouted, struggling to get free of AbareKiller’s grasp.

“Sorry kid, but he only listens to me. You may put her down now,” the hooded figure said, as AbareKiller did so, the hooded figure took out a black version of the GokaiSabre, and nearby, Scootaloo could see Dobersecret with some Timberwolves!

“If you value your life… you’ll answer this question…” the hooded figure began, moving the black sword close to Scootaloo’s neck. “Who are the new Gokaigers?”

‘Oh no… what do I do? I’ve already broken the trust of the Gokaigers as it is? Do I really wanna risk blowing their cover by telling her? But then… my own life’s at stake…’ Scootaloo thought to herself.

“Even if you get away from my blade, I still have an army on my side. Both of Sentai senshi, and of the Timberwolves. You might as well just tell me kid,” the hooded figure said, slicing off a bit of Scootaloo’s mane.

“GAH!” Scootaloo gawked, gulping for a second as she struggled in her mind to figure out what she should do.

“SCOOTALOO!” GokaiRed shouted out, rushing over with the rest of the Gokaigers.

“Oh please… you’re no problem,” the hooded figure scoffed, loading in a few more Ranger Keys, and then blowing her trumpet, this time she sent out only five Senshi.

The first of these was a white senshi holding a staff, but also having triangles with the colors green, blue, red, and yellow from left to right all over his body, and even his helmet, a big red cape on his back and a big red buckle for a belt. The second was a Dekaranger, but his color scheme was white with golden trim and numbers, his left arm being blue, and his number theme being that of the roman numeral 6. The third was a white ranger with a tiger motif, the edges of his gloves and boots being golden bands with black edges, the tiger motif on his helmet with the plain silver mouthpiece being gold with black designs, and he had a torso shield that was black and gold with a tiger emblem on the chest. The fourth resembled a Magiranger, with the bodysuit being a navy blue, but the armor all over his body was gold with black accents, and he also had a red cape. Finally, the last was a Megaranger that was silver with gold on parts where white usually was and the squares on his chest being green.

“Attack,” the hooded figure said, and then something registered in GokaiRed’s mind… she knew that voice… from somewhere.

“Wait… that voice…” she gawked before she was attacked by the Megaranger, MegaSilver. “Hey! Hooves off, buddy!” she snapped, countering MegaSilver’s blade with her own.

“Kid… all it is, is a simple question. Or… do you not want to see the light of day anymore. It would be a shame, since you finally got that little Cutie Mark of yours,” the hooded figure commented.

“HOOVES OFF, MARE!” she heard a voice snap as AbareKiler was kicked into the cloaked figure, causing Scootaloo to get sent flying before being caught by Rainbow Dash.

“Ow…” Scootaloo moaned, unable to move, however in her hooves were the missing Ranger Keys from the first Super Sentai, the the Ranger Keys of the second Super Sentai.

“Wow! Good one Scoots!” Dash smiled as she counted the keys before noticing, “Hey! Where’s Big One?”

“Uh…” Scoots started before pointing over at Big One, who was attacking GokaiGreen.

“Oh. Okay, Gokai Change!”

=GO~KAIGER!=

GokaiSilver was ready to charge when she was struck by a blast of magic from the hooded figure, and then Scootaloo was dragged over via magic.

“Oh no you don’t!” GokaiRed shouted, sending a blast at the cloaked figure, making her stop her magic and drop Scootaloo, but the blast also burnt a small portion of the cloak, revealing a small bit of red and yellow hair of somepony’s mane.

“Eh?” GokaiRed gawked, as the hooded figure growled at GokaiRed, before pinning all of the Gokaigers down with powerful magic, and forcing all six to dehenshin.

“You’re pretty strong, I’ll give you that. But I’ll leave you Dobersecret here, you’ll be begging me to kill you after he’s done,” the figure responded. “Okay Dober, they’re yours.”

“Hai Shimmer-sama!” Dobersecret responded.

“Shimmer…?” Twilight pondered, as they group all turned into Gokaigers and GokaiRed continued to pondered before they were slashed at.

“Don’t speak with that tone at my sama!”

“Well, excuse us. It seems we forgot to introduce ourselves. Girls? Sound off. GokaiRed!”

“GokaiBlue!”

“GokaiYellow!”

“GokaiGreen!”

“GokaiPink!”

“Gooookaiii...SILVER!”

“Kaizoku Sentai…”

“GOKAIGER!”

“Hade ni ikuze!” GokaiRed announced, charging forward.

With that, the Gokaigers began attacking Dobersecret, managing to keep him at a distance. However, they also had to fend off the senshi that were summoned by the hooded figure at the same time.

“Okay, I’m having enough of these guys!” GokaiSilver growled angrily, as she flew up high before diving down and attacking all the summoned senshi with her wings, which became blade-like when she flew. This knocked down all five of the remaining senshi, turning Big One, Kibaranger, MagiShine, DekaBreak and MegaSilver back into Ranger Key form.

“Grab the keys before the hooded figure grabs them!” Silver shouted to the Gokaigers, who rushed over and retrieved the key before Dobersecret rushed over and swatted at the five Gokaigers still on the ground. Silver struck with her spear, and knocked him down.

“Minna, let’s take him down Sixth Senshi style!” Silver suggested, taking the Dragonranger Key.

“Okay!” the others nodded. “GOKAI CHANGE!”

=ZYU~RANGER!=

=DAI~RANGER!=

=BOU~KENGER!=

=ME~GARANGER!=

=TI~MERANGER!=

=A~BARANGER!=

With that, GokaiSilver became Dragonranger, Red became Kibaranger, Blue went BoukenSilver, Yellow transformed into MegaSilver, Green turned into TimeFire, and Pink went AbareKiller.

“Wait! Those are Shimmer-sama’s Ranger Keys! GIVE THEM BACK~!” Dobersecret shouted.

“Seriously, who’s this Shimmer you’re talking about, and why does it sound familiar?” Gokai-Kibaranger asked.

“Forget it, Twilight. We got a dog to neuter,” Gokai-Dragonranger responded.

“I don’t tend to do this to animals,” Gokai-AbareKiller began, readying her saber weapon, before charging forward. “But! You’ve! Been! A! VERY! Bad! Dog!”

This suddenly made Dobersecret whimper in fear as the Gokaigers charged and each attacked him with their respective weapons as the Sixth Rangers they picked. Soon, they reverted back to main Gokaiger mode, and Red simply got out the GokaiGalleon Buster.

“Blue, it’s your turn for the charge,” GokaiRed told Blue.

“Right,” GokaiBlue nodded, pulling out the keys for GokaiBlue, KyoryuBlue, Tokkyu2, GoseiBlue, and MagiBlue before inserting them all in.

=BLU~E CHARGE!=

Red then took the blaster, and rushed forward, aiming it at point blank range.

“Now you have one last chance. Who is this Shimmer you’re speaking of?!” GokaiRed demanded.

“To think… Shimmer-sama predicted that little Princess Twilight Sparkle would be GokaiRed,” Dobersecret taunted as... Dobersecret chuckled, “But you’re nothing but a crybaby not knowing who she even is.”

“THAT’S IT!!!” GokaiRed roared as Dobersecret just laughed.

=RI~SING STRI~KE!=

The blast came out blue, and blew up Dobersecret on contact, but also blasted GokaiRed back and forced her to dehenshin.

“That… probably wasn’t the smartest move, Twilight,” GokaiSIlver figured.

“Oh… shut up,” Twilight responded annoyed.

“Um… Twilight? Maybe you should bring in the GokaiGalleon just in case the bad doggie grows big like the other Neo-Zangyack creeps,” GokaiGreen suggested.

Twilight gave a nod, and then called in GokaiGalleon.

=GO~KAIGALLEON!=

With that, Twilight became GokaiRed again before they all boarded Gokai-Oh. They then waited… and waited… and waited for an hour.

“Um… I’m beginning to think that was pointless; I almost don’t think that thing was worthy enough to revive,” GokaiPink sighed.

“Yea I agree with you there Fluttershy,” Red nodded, obviously annoyed as well.

“...Maybe we should go back to checking on Scoots instead,” Dash sighed, the only one out of suit.


“Scoots, we know that you didn’t mean to blurt out you knew who we are,” Dash said, helping wrap Scootaloo’s leg in bandages.

“...I know… I’m just… I’m just so sorry… I broke your trust…” Scootaloo replied, tearing up both from the pain of the tightening bandages and from her emotions.

Twilight walked over to Scootaloo and gave her a hug to calm her down.

“It’s okay… you didn’t really break our trust; you never meant to blurt it out on purpose, just like Dash said,” Twilight told Scootaloo.

“So… I’m not in any trouble?” Scootaloo asked.

“Of course not.”

Dash gave Scootaloo a nice hug, calming the younger pegasus up, and then, Dash showed Scootaloo some papers.

“What’s this?” Scootaloo asked.

“Adoption papers,” Dash informed.

“Wait… are you… saying…?” Scoots started, quite surprised by what Dash was potentially implying.

“You’re my daughter now,” Dash told Scootaloo.

“...Really?!” Scootaloo gawked.

“Hai,” Dash informed.

“...Thank you… Mom!” Scoots smiled, crying tears of joy as she hugged Dash.

“Aww…” the others smiled, and so did Spike, when he burped up a letter.

“Another note?” Spike gawked handing it towards Twilight.

“What does it say?” Dash asked as Twilight read it.

“‘Dear Princess Twilight, I have been informed that the Gokaigers have stolen some items of the Neo-Zangyack. Their leader wouldn’t say what it was, but it was apparently important enough to warrant these wanted posters I sent with this letter. I am still awaiting any news you have on these criminals, and if you find them yourself, please bring them in alive… for my sake. Your ever-trusting mentor, Princess Celestia.’ Wanted… posters…” Twilight said shakily, as she took out the six wanted posters, depicting them all in Gokaiger mode.

She was stunned by the bounties on each one; 300,000 bits for Green and Silver (each), 3,000,000 bits for Yellow, 4,000,000 bits for Pink, 8,000,000 for Blue, and 10,000,000 bits for Red. And what was worse, it didn’t matter if the Gokaigers were dead or alive. This made Twilight extremely worried.

“Wow… all together you’re worth…” Scootaloo started as she began to do the math.

“The exact bounty is 25,600,000 bits, Scootaloo,” Rarity answered for Scoots.

“We’re worth millions…” Fluttershy gawked.

“Wait! Why am I worth so little?” Pinkie added, looking at her bounty price.

“To be fair, this is roughly the same amount that the original Gokaigers were in the Zangyack currency,” Dash informed. “Except Red was worth an Unlimited Reward… wonder why they dropped the price down.”

“Dunno…” Twilight responded, simply getting nervous.


“25,600,000 total?!” Luna gawked.

“Indeed, dear sister,” Celestia confirmed as she hung up the wanted posters. “Why do you sound so surprised?”

“Why is it this high?” Luna asked.

“I got the prices from the Neo-Zangyack leader,” Celestia informed.

“...I see…” Luna nodded.

Celestia then headed out, and Luna gave a nervous look. She then sighed, and then simply got to work raising the moon.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait, but again, it had to do with getting MLP: Gaim Sengoku's fourth chapter finished. It'll be up soon both here and on Fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed it. Also, I got my first video on YouTube ever up, and it relates to MLP, so go check it out. Just copy and paste this link into the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAZ48D3NhE