• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 1,539 Views, 150 Comments

Gokai-Ponies - Kamen Rider SEGADash



A Gokaiger Sequel, the Mane 6 must fight off against the remains of the Zangyack Empire with the powers of the 40 Super Sentai.

  • ...
8
 150
 1,539

A Lost Treasure

The scene opens up with a book with a strange logo, including the letter V and some text in a language unknown to ponies of today. It was opened by a light blue hoof, opening up to pages detailing events years ago.

“Long ago, in a faraway land, the world was threatened by invaders who have existed since the time of the dinosaurs. However, a might stood before them, the Zyudenryu, and their partners, the People of the Strong Dragons, better known as the 37th Super Sentai team, the Zyuden Sentai Kyoryugers!” a female voice read with a lot of enthusiasm.

“With their mentor fallen, and the Red Senshi’s dad having stolen the powers of their mentor, it all looked bleak. It seemed as though the planet had turned on the mentor to the Kyoryugers. But hope was not lost, as the Kyoryugers were determined, and KyoryuRed was ready to fight. He had a face-off with his father, before recalling KyoryuPink giving him something before he left, finally showing that she indeed cares about him.” the voice continued.

When the source of the voice finished, she closed the book with her hoof, revealing herself as a pegasus mare with magenta eyes, a rainbow-colored mane and tail, as well as a mark on her flank that showed a cloud with a red, yellow, and blue colored lightning bolt coming out of it. She also happened to be reading this book to three young fillies, one being a normal earth pony with yellow fur, a red mane and tail, a large reddish-pink bow in her mane, and orange eyes, a very very light gray unicorn with a curled mane and tail colored light pink and violet and green eyes, and finally an orange pegasus filly with purple eyes, and a mane and tail colored a shade of purple.

“And that, little fillies, was the story of the Zyuden Sentai Kyoryugers,” the rainbow-maned mare finished.

“Wow… that was AWESOME!” the young pegasus filly squealed.

“I know, I was just as excited as you are when I first read this, Scoots,” the mare added.

“So… how many Sentai were there, Rainbow Dash?” the young unicorn asked the mare.

“At the moment there’s 40. But, this books is missing a lot of info on the 38th, 39th and 40th teams,” the mare, Rainbow Dash answered as she flipped to the back of the book and noticed something, “Heck, somehow it looks like a lot of the pages were torn out.”

“Well shucks. Well… which one have ya enjoyed readin’ the most?” the earth filly asked.

“Personally, I liked them all, but some notable favorites include the Jetman, Kyoryugers, and the Gokaigers.” Rainbow Dash admitted.

“Although, despite the adventure of the Kyoryugers being over… it still looks like their section is missing a little bit of info.” she added, seeing some pages ripped out in the Kyoryuger section.

“Honestly, I loved the part of the Kyoryuger story where KyoryuRed and KyoryuPink wound up a couple, it was SO~ romantic!” the unicorn filly, Sweetie Bell, stated.

“I found it awesome when KyoryuGold managed to break free of Dogold’s grasp early on! It was AWESOME!” the pegasus filly, Scootaloo, cheered.

“Well… I loved it when the new Violet took her spot on the team, even if she didn’t get her stallion,” the earth filly, Applebloom added on. “But it may change if you find those lost pages.”

“Same here,” Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement.

“Fair enough,” Rainbow Dash nodded before flying up and placing the book back on a shelf with a bunch of other books, each label “The History of Super Sentai: Vol (insert number and team name)”.

“Well, story time’s over you three. See you later,” Rainbow Dash bid, as the three walked out, the door opened by a violet colored aura.

“Hey Rainbow. You finished reading those stories to the Cutie Mark Crusaders I see,” a violet mare with a longer horn than a unicorn, longer legs than most ponies, and larger wings than a pegasus, with violet eyes, a dark blue mane and tail with violet and pink streaks in them, along with a mark on her flank that was a pink six-pointed star with white sparkles around it.

“So Twilight, what do you think of the 37th Super Sentai?” Dash asked the other mare.

“Personally, I like all of the Super Sentai, but I don’t have too much to say about Kyoryuger except it was the first team in a long line of them to have only one female,” the mare, an alicorn known as Twilight Sparkle replied walking in, “But why do you insist on telling these fictional stories like they really happened? You know those stories are just legend.”

“Oh yea? Well you said something like that about Daring Do, her being ‘fictional’, and yet we found out she was real and was in fact the same mare who wrote the books,” Rainbow Dash countered. Twilight gave an annoyed groan, and sighed.

Dash sighed as well, before landing. “I know you don’t think they’re real, but if you mind me asking, which is your favorite?”

“If I must answer that, I’d have to say my personal favorite would be the Magirangers,” Twilight answered as she began to organize some of the books that kinda fell off the shelves.

With a small smile, Dash began to fly, before taking her leave.


The scene know is at a place seemingly made entirely of crystals, specifically, it was a castle of sorts. And inside, we see two ponies in particular. The first was an alicorn, similar to Twilight, except her coat was pink, she had violet eyes, a mane with violet, magenta, and pale yellow streaks, a crystal heart mark on her flank, or a Cutie Mark as the ponies called them, a small golden crown on her head with some purple gems in them, a golden necklace, and golden horseshoes. With her was a white unicorn stallion with a white coat, blue eyes, a blue mane and tail with darker and lighter blue streaks in them, a blue shield with a pink six-pointed star Cutie Mark, black hooves, and a red, white, and gold military coat with a blue sash across his chest. These were Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, better known as Princess Cadence, and her husband and Twilight’s older brother, Shining Armor. They at the moment were eating a plate of pasta, simply enjoying their time together, when a clanking sound could be heard.

They turned to see an orange pegasus stallion with blue eyes, wearing golden armor on his hooves, body, and head, the armor covering up his Cutie Mark.

“Forgive me for intruding, but there is a matter of urgent importance!” he said.

“What is it, Flash Sentry?” Princess Cadence asked.

“At the archeological dig, we found something under a large lare of rubies, we need you to investigate it at once,” Flash Sentry informed.

This brought out some shocked looks from Cadence and Shining Armor before they nodded.

“Lead the way, soldier,” Shining Armor ordered, seeing he was the captain of the guard. They galloped to the area where there was an archeological dig, but and unknown to them, it appeared as though there were some tracks leading to the ruby where the dig was.

“What’s this about?” Cadence wondered as they followed the tracks. But they seemingly cut off, as they saw a chest buried in a thick layer of rubies.

“A chest?” Shining Armor gawked, a bit confused why it would be there of all places.

As Cadence and Shining Armor began to remove the rubies with their magic when the rubies just set themselves back up.

“Wait, your majesty? I think you should look at this,” Shining Armor responded pointing his hoof at some writing on the cave wall. Cadence and Shining Armor stopped before looking at the wall and seeing one word written there; a name much too familiar with Shining Armor.

“...’Twilight’?” he gawked.

“Maybe… Twilight has the power to open the way to the chest?” Flash shrugged.

“What makes you say that?” Cadence asked.

“I’m just guessing.” Flash informed.

“Oh… I see… we’d better write a letter to your sister, dear,” Cadence sighed, saying the last part to her husband.

“Right,” Shining Armor nodded

And so, Shining Armor pulled out a quill pen and a piece of paper before writing about what they saw in a letter to his sister.


It was late at night, and all of Ponyville was asleep. The only one up was Twilight as she felt something was off and that she couldn’t sleep. She was taking the time to read one of the books on the Super Sentai, but even then she was hardly able to keep her eyes open. She was about to try and get back to sleep when something began to stir. She looked at a small bed before seeing a small dragon with purple scales and green spines stir a little before he burped in his sleep, releasing through green fire some sort of note.

Twilight was now wide awake, and saw the letter on the ground.

“What’s this about?” she wondered, picking up the letter and seeing it was from her brother and Princess Cadence. “Armor? Let’s see… ‘Dear Twilly, we found something at the Crystal Empire that needs immediate attention. Cadence and I can’t get this thing out of it’s confines, and due to something else we found, we realized that we need your help.’ Okay… man, what time is it?” Twilight asked herself, looking at the clock, seeing it was 4:30 in the morning. “It sure is early… I’d better hurry.”

And so, Twilight began to pack some things in a small bag, write a small note for Spike so he wouldn’t worry, and then she set out for the Crystal Empire in her hot air balloon.

“I wonder what exactly they found…” she wondered to herself as she began to ponder all the various things this new discovery could possibly be. And wonder… why is it only she could get to it.


It took sometime for her to get there, but she soon arrived at the Crystal Empire, and she saw her brother and sister-in-law waiting for her before she landed her balloon.

“Twilly! Oh, are we ever glad to see you!” Shining Armor said with a huge smile when Twilight landed and exited the balloon.

“Hi Armor! Hi Cadence,” Twilight smiled, trotting over before… bumping into Flash Sentry… quite literally.

“Oh, hello Princess Twilight,” he greeted, as Twilight blushed.

“Hello…” she blushed in response, and this awkward silence lasted a while before Cadence cleared her throat.

“Anyway, as much as we’re glad to see you, and as much as I’d personally like to chat and see how you’re faring, we need you to come with us,” Cadence told Twilight.

“Uh… yea, right.” Twilight started, as she got up from Flash’s arms, and then Cadence and Shining Armor led the way, with Twilight and Flash not far behind.

They arrived back at the archeological site not that much later, and Cadence showed Twilight the tracks leading up to the chest covered in rubies.

“...Okay… so a chest was found here covered in rubies… what’s so odd about that? I mean, this is still the Crystal Empire, so gems like these are more common here than other places, right?” Twilight asked.

“We’ve tried to uncover it, but it just somehow reforms a magic barrier, and then we found your name written into the rubies, so whoever left this thing here, must’ve known who you are,” Cadence figured.

“Uh… that is weird… I guess I can try,” Twilight figured as the others stepped back just in case something crazy were to happen before Twilight stepped up to the gems and removed one to see what would happen.

The gem simply remained on the ground, and this proved only Twilight could uncover the chest. With this, Twilight continued to remove the gems to clear the way to get to the chest until finally the entire area around the chest was clear of gems. She then noticed a note by the chest, and then removed the chest and the note from the ruby chunk.

“‘To whom it may concern- They have fallen. The Neo-Zangyack was simply too much for them,’ Neo-Zangyack? Why’s that sound familiar? ‘I have been tasked to return and hide this chest with the powers of the warriors of another world. If you find this, tell Twilight… she and her friends are the only ones who can help. Twilight… I have a strong feeling the Neo-Zangyack won’t stop until they destroy what’s inside this chest, so use the powers within to stop them. Please…’ …wow. So someone we know hid this thing? And… why does this hand writing seem so… familiar…” she said to herself.

“Who’s it from?” Shining Armor asked.

“It doesn’t say. It just stopped right at that moment when the writer said please, and it almost looked like they’d write something else, but it just… just stops there,” Twilight answered.

“Well, thanks for the help Twilly, sorry if we woke you up last night,” Shining Armor apologized.

“It’s okay bro, you did what you had to,” Twilight replied before approaching the chest. “But I am curious… what’s so important in this chest?”

She couldn’t shake the feeling that the chest also looked familiar. ‘It almost looks like… no. It can’t be possible, Super Sentai is only a myth, legends...’ Twilight thought, as she looked at the chest, but she couldn’t get enough motivation or drive to open it.

“Well… if you don’t want to open it right now, you don’t have to,” Cadence told Twilight. However, Twilight didn’t seem to listen as she opened the chest, which let off a very bright light that almost blinded everypony for a second before they looked at the chest’s contents and saw… a bunch of human-shaped objects, but Twilight recognized what they were.

“No… way,” Twilight said, before she trotted a bit closer.

“What is it, Twilly?” Shining Armor asked as Twilight lifted up one of the objects with her magic to examine it.

Twilight was silent for a moment, before shaking her head, regaining her train of thought. “They’re from the legends of the Super Sentai,” she answered, really surprising the other ponies there, holding up a red key with a pirate theme.

Twilight then looked a little closer into the box, and saw what appeared to be some sort of belt buckles, and phones of sorts. The first five phones were mostly red and black, it had gold painted on one side when it was closed, but the other had a sort of screen showing two swords of sorts. The other was a gold and silver phone with the keypad having buttons with various helmets on them, the thing being thick enough to hold something inside, and the screen had a blue background with a black anchor icon.

She was silent, and simply closed the chest before putting it in the hot air balloon.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to be taking it with you, Twilight?” Cadence asked.

“Yea… I mean, what other choice do I have?” Twilight responded.

“You could maybe give it to Princess Celestia; she’d probably know what to do…” Shining Armor guessed.

“...but, I kinda want to amount to something,” Twilight muttered.

“You already have Twilight. You and your friends saved Equestria on more than one occasion, and you even became an Alicorn yourself,” Cadence pointed out, but Twilight just sighed. “...Okay… if this is what you think is right, go for it.”

“Thanks…” Twilight smiled, before she took off.

“Good luck… Twi…”


Later, Twilight returned to Ponyville, her thoughts having gone all over the place. She landed her balloon next to the Library before taking the chest out and taking it inside, making sure nopony else saw it.

“How can these be real? ...I mean, I know multiple events happened said to be fictional ended up being real, but…” Twilight muttered to herself, staring at the chest as she put it down.

“Twilight? Is that you?” she heard a male voice speak; she knew it was Spike.

“Yea, it’s me.” Twilight said, hiding the chest underneath a table.

“What did you find?” Spike asked, coming down, his green eyes seemingly fill with excitement and curiosity.

“Huh?” Twilight responded.

“You left this note saying you found something, didn’t you?” Spike answered, showing her the note she left for him which told him not to worry.

“Yea… I’ll show you,” Twilight relented, taking out the chest.

“What’s this? And why’s it look so familiar?” Spike wondered.

“I can answer that later, right now Spike, I kinda need to get some sleep,” Twilight replied.

“Oh… okay,” Spike nodded as Twilight was about to walk upstair when Spike took a closer look at the chest. Twilight sighed, before picking up the chest with her magic, and taking it upstairs with her. “Aw, why can’t I take a look at it, Twilight?”

“I’ll let you see it later, okay?” Twilight yawned.

“Fine…”

After falling asleep, Twilight found herself on some kind of ship. She looked over the vessel seeing it was mostly painted red and saw some sort of flag that had a key and two swords which resembled the traditional pirate flag of the Skull and Crossbones known as the Jolly Roger. What else surprised her was what happened when she looked over the edge; it was flying! She looked up, and saw a smiling Princess Celestia looking at her, holding a crown with some magic, and it wasn’t just the Element of Magic, either. This crown had the same symbol on the flags she saw.

“Wow…” Twilight said.

However, it turned out to be a dream as it ended when Twilight woke up, rubbing her eyes.

“*yawn* What a dream,” she muttered.

She then saw that Spike was by the chest, again. and he seemed to be trying to open the darn thing, and failing by flopping on his back or face every time.

“Spike, I’m awake, and I’ll let you see it now, I just needed to get some sleep was all,” Twilight yawned, stretching for a bit.

“...Took you long enough. Sorry, I couldn’t wait,” Spike answered as Twilight trotted over and opened the chest, revealing the items inside.

“That’s it?” Spike asked.

“Don’t you recognize these Spike?” Twilight replied as Spike sat thinking for a moment.

“Not… that much… uh… wait a minute...” Spike pondered before looking back up at the shelf with the volumes of the History of Super Sentai.

“Bingo,” Twilight responded.

“These were in one of the Super Sentai stories?” Spike gawked before thinking again. “But which one was it again?”

“Can’t remember… but I do think I know somepony who does,” Twilight figured.


“Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! THE RANGER KEYS!” Rainbow Dash gawked as she was the one brought in to examine the keys.

“Yea… so, now what?” Twilight asked, as a knock came from the door to Twilight’s place. Spike walked over and got the door, and when he opened it, there were four other mares at the door.

One of them was a yellow pegasus with a pink mane and tail, blue-green eyes, and a Cutie Mark of three pink butterflies. Another was a white unicorn with blue eyes, a neatly curled purple mane with matching tail, and she had three blue diamonds as her Cutie Mark. The other two were Earth ponies (which looked like somewhat normal horses), the first being an orange pony with a blonde mane and tail, a brown cowboy hat, green eyes, and a trio of red apples for her Cutie Mark, and the other being a pink pony with a wildly curly mane and tail of magenta, blue eyes, and a trio of balloons as her Cutie Mark, two blue and one yellow.

“Hi,” Twilight said simply.

“Hi Twilight,” the mares replied.

“Come in,” Twilight replied as the mares did so, the pink one bouncing in.

“So what’s got Dash so… Pinkie?” the orange mare, Applejack, asked.

“... ‘So Pinkie’?” Twilight asked.

“Just means heavily excited.” Applejack replied.

“Oh… well… you’ll have to see for yourselves,” Twilight answered as she led the mares over to the chest.

“What’s that?” the yellow mare, Fluttershy asked.

“Apparently, Dash said these were the Ranger Keys used by the 35th Super Sentai… Kaizoku Sentai… Gokaiger, if I remember correctly,” Twilight answered.

“Dashie, you do remember this Sentai stuff is just myth, right?” the white mare, Rarity asked.

“Are you kidding me?! If these don’t prove their real, I don’t know WHAT does!” Dash responded, continuing to cheer and bounce off the walls.

“I love bouncing off walls for no reason!” the pink mare, Pinkie said, jumping around with Dash.

“...Okay… how these got here, I’m not sure,” Twilight sighed, as the six all walked up to the chest, Dash and Pinkie calming down, when suddenly, a flash of blinding light erupted from the chest.

“WHAT THE?!” Rarity gasped as suddenly, the six pirate-themed keys, those Dash knew as the keys for the Gokaigers, floated up into the air by themselves.

Suddenly, the devices also floated out, along with the belt buckles, which were golden and had the impression of the shape of the keys. Then, the keys hovered over to the ponies, Red to Twilight, Blue to Applejack, Yellow to Rarity, Green to Pinkie, Pink to Fluttershy, and Silver to Dash.

“What in the world?” Twilight gasped.

“This is so… AWESOME!” Dash gawked as she took the Silver key, the belt buckle suddenly wrapping the area around her neck, sorta forming like a necklace. “...But I admit… this is new.”

“I’m Green, so now you can call me ‘Greeny Pie’.” Pinkie said jokingly, taking her key.

“What’re you talking about?” Twilight gawked.

“Don’t you see, Twilight? We were chosen to become the next Gokaigers!” Dash realized.

“What?!” Twilight gawked.

“How can this be?!” Rarity added in shock.

“I don’t get it,” Fluttershy added.

“Me neither,” Applejack admitted.

All six exchanged a look of confusion, before looking at the Keys.

“Hey, it’s the best reason I’ve got,” Dash defended as Applejack shrugged and took the blue key.


That night, Celestia and Luna were exchanging their shifts as Luna raised the moon while Celestia went to bed. However, amidst her beautiful stars, she noticed something… off. She saw what appeared to be a dragon shaped ship, pulling a circular shape, that had a black castle on it.

"What in the name of my sister...?!" Luna gawked when… it simply stopped moving.

“What’s going on…?” Luna asked herself, as the station simply remained in the air.

However, she soon saw more golden ships arounds it before they began to fly down.

“Well… this could be a problem…” Luna muttered to herself.


On the ship with the castle, there stood seven individuals in the cockpit. The main one looked feminine, with a very regal dress that at the same time looked a bit stiff (like it was made of metal). The dress itself was mainly pink with white accents, having golden decorations on her chest, shoulders, and the edge of her dress, the skirt of which was split partially to show she was wearing boots of sorts in gold along with some pink pants. Her head had golden blonde hair with a large crown/headdress also gold, but with more pink in it. What skin she had exposed was actually silver, as was some more decorations on her dress, and her very humanoid face was smooth with bright pink eyes seen from under her hair. “That must be it… the planet that the Ranger Keys are on…” she said.

The first person to respond was actually a person clad in black armor on the upper torso, and brown leather pants and boots. He also had yellow lightning patterns all over his attire, golden claws on his arms, not to mention a large head of mane-like crimson hair, sharp horns protruding from said hair, and a lion-like face of gold skin. “It sure is, their energy signature is too recognizable.” he replied.

“Good. Crageson, prepare to deploy the Neo-Goumin. We must destroy those keys as soon as possible!” the female snapped.

“Of course, Jizo-sama,” he nodded, and walked off to send the troops down to the planet.

The leader was then approached by someone else entirely, his color scheme was mostly dark blue, white, and silver, but it was clear he was robotic… mostly, and he had a large shuriken on his forehead while he had armor that also resembled the suit of a ninja.

“Ma’am, I have some concerns about what we will do to that planet after we find the Ranger Keys,” this figure asked.

“As long as they don’t interfere with the search for the keys, we don’t bother them,” the leader, Jizo, informed.

“Yes ma’am,” the robotic, or cybernetic, being bowed.


The next morning, it seemed like it would be a normal day, however, many ponies gasped as they witnessed golden ships fly in from overhead, each one holding a magnet underneath them while carrying hordes of mysterious creatures. They were gray and silver, with some added white armor, while they even appeared to walk on their hind legs like dragons, but they had hands… with five fingers each… not to mention they wielded something in their hands. As the ships drew closer, these hordes of creatures dropped from the magnet, the only thing that held them to it being their helmets, and they landed just outside of Ponyville, making the ponies terrified.

Suddenly, some sort of image was projected onto a nearby large cloud that the pegasi neglected to move away; it was the face of the female leader of these grunts, surprising the ponies.

-Attention all locals of this village! I am Jizo Onichan, but you may refer to me as Jizo-sama. These creatures you see before you are my troops, the Neo-Goumin. We are currently looking for the Ranger Keys!- she spoke, confusing the ponies as most thought the keys were just a myth. -You have my word that these keys are in fact real. If you do not interfere with my troops, your fair town will be spared. If not… you all shall live to regret it!-

Still shocked by this, many of the ponies moved aside as the Neo-Goumin marched through town, the ponies in awe of both the fact that these creatures resembled the humans of myth and legend as well as how intimidating they were despite being mere troops for a higher power.

“Neo-Goumin? Sounds like the Zangyack are back in town,” Rainbow Dash muttered, as she sneakingly floated to Twilight’s home. She flew in from the window, much to Twilight’s surprise.

“Rainbow? What’s going on?” Twilight gawked.

“The Zangyack… or rather Neo-Zangyack as their new leader calls them, are back, and they’re after the Ranger Keys!” Rainbow Dash informed.

“So… what do we do…?” Twilight asked.

“If we are indeed chosen to be the new Gokaigers, we have to get out there and stop the Neo-Zangyack!” Dash answered.

Twilight gave a small look at her Ranger Key and realized: it was HER Ranger Key now. “Let’s!”

“Ah yea! That’s what I’m talking about! Let’s get the others!” Dash smirked.

Outside, the Neo-Goumin were still in there search for the Ranger Keys, and the ponies were still terrified of them, none of them noticing Twilight and Dash going off to find the rest of the Mane 6. After about an hour, the six saw the Neo-Goumin ready to begin their search at Twilight’s home, when they were blasted. The Neo-Goumin gawked before turning to see the Mane 6 walking towards them, the one responsible for blasting them being Twilight, using her left hoof to do so. The grunts were surprised by how she did it, though, holding up a black and red gun with a light blue trim around the same symbol seen on the flag Twilight saw in her dream, which she knew was the symbol of the Gokaigers.

“Gour?” one asked.

“I’ve had just about enough of this! Ponyville, and Equestria in general, has been the target of many creatures and tyrants in the past… well… this time, we’re going to stop you before you can even THINK of doing anything to our home!” Twilight responded before pulling out her Ranger Key and the red and black phone known as the Mobirates. “Ready girls?!”

“Ready!” the others nodded as they all stood on their hind legs long enough to hold the Ranger Keys and their respective Mobirates, except Dash who had the GokaiCellular. They followed this up with Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy holding the Ranger Keys in a way so they’d flip and actually turn into keys while Dash opened up her Cellular in a way to insert her GokaiSilver key the way it was before closing it, and then, all six posed with the keys.

“GOKAI CHANGE!” they shouted as the members of the Mane 6 who flipped the keys to their key mode and inserted them into their Mobirates before twisting them while Dash pressed the key on her Cellular that had the image of her Ranger Key’s helmet.

=GO~KAIGER!=

With that, the Mane 6’s bodies were covered in black bodysuits before three X’s and a V each in the color of the keys the ponies used flashed over them, forming the symbol of the Gokaigers under the belt buckles around their necks, the coats and skirts that forms more of the suits (which left room for the wings of Dash, Fluttershy, and Twilight), and finally, the Vs formed helmets for each pony, Dash’s being mostly silver with the top resembling a black bandana with an anchor design similar to the one on her Cellular with a golden yellow visor. The others’ helmets, though, looked almost the same with slight variation in the shapes of the black visors along with the Gokaiger symbol on top their heads, not to mention there were horns on the helmets for Twilight and Rarity.

“GokaiRed!” Twilight started.

“GokaiBlue!” Applejack added.

“GokaiYellow!” Rarity nodded under her helmet.

“GokaiGreen!” Pinkie smiled under hers.

“GokaiPink!” Fluttershy bowed.

“Gooookai...SILVER!” Dash proclaimed rather dramatically.

The Neo-Goumin gawked at the sight of this, and everypony, even Onichan Jizo and her crew were stunned by the sight.

“I-Impossible! Those are…!” Onichan gawked when…

“Kaizoku Sentai…” Twilight started before she and the rest of the Mane 6 posed in their new suits.

“GOKAIGER!” they all shouted, ready for battle.

“No way… the Super Sentai are myths!” one pony gawked.

“But there they are; Twilight and her friends became one right in front of us!” another pony gawked.

GokaiRed simply examined her new looks, which were quite impressive to her and the rest of the Mane 6, especially seeing as the suits were originally design for humans, but were easily modified for their pony bodies.

“This… is… so… AWESOME!” Dash/GokaiSilver cheered.

“Green is the thing, isn’t it?” Pinkie/GokaiGreen said.

“This is certainly a lot of yellow for my taste… but I guess I can’t complain with the overall design,” Rarity/GokaiYellow replied, examining her suit.

“This feels… right for some reason,” Fluttershy/GokaiPink said, simply smiling.

“Ah feel… so much stronger now,” Applejack/GokaiBlue gawked.

GokaiRed simply saw her team ready for action, but GokaiSilver, using her tail to hold a staff, which resembled a silver, gold, and blue trident, kept the team back. “Twilight, you gotta say Red’s line before we go fight,” she told GokaiRed.

“Really? I didn’t think that was really needed,” GokaiRed admitted.

“Can’t you see the villains aren’t budging? They don’t move until the Red Ranger of the team announces their line for an attack! Well… most of the time,” GokaiSilver explained.

“...Okay… do you remember GokaiRed’s?”

GokaiSilver simply trotted over, and whispered it to Red.

“Okay then… or rather… Yosh...” GokaiRed nodded before turning to the Neo-Goumin and held her GokaiGun with her magic, as well as a cutlass of similar colors with her tail. “Hade ne Ikuze!”

Now, the battle could properly begin! This was indicated when the Gokai-Ponies charged as well as the Neo-Goumin, each of the Gokai-Ponies somehow wielding their own versions of the weapons GokaiRed had, except Silver who used the trident.

From the sun, Princess Celestia was watching the battle in total awestruck, not understanding what was happening. However, this didn’t stop her from watching as she had witnessed her faithful student and her friends become warriors of legend and were easily taking on the silver and white creatures.

GokaiRed, not that used to fighting, found herself a little overwhelmed on all sides by the Neo-Goumin as they forced her to drop her weapons.

“Dang it! There’s gotta be something… wait… if Dash was right…” GokaiRed pondered before she pressed the button on her “belt” buckle and the front of it flipped around, revealing a new key, which was of a red warrior with white gloves, a design on the torso and shoulder resembling a silver dinosaur head with yellow teeth, and the helmet itself resembled a red t-rex head with green eyes and yellow teeth, the large black gap between the teeth acting like a visor and a silver section covering the mouth. The new Gokaiger pulled this key out with her hoof and saw it was a key for KyoryuRed. She dodged many attacks, and she quickly took out the Mobirate.

“Gokai Change!” she shouted, using the same method she used to transform into GokaiRed, but this time, her suit glowed red before, with a flash of the design that appeared on the key, she was now in the suit of KyoryuRed, with a red skirt of course.

=KYO~RYUGER!=

“Sugoi…” Gokai-KyoryuRed simply said in amazement.

This got the other Gokai-Ponies to look over for a moment, and all of them gawked at this, especially GokaiSilver.

“HOW’D YOU DO THAT?! THE GOKAIGERS DIDN’T HAVE ACCESS TO POWERS AFTER THEM!” Silver shouted.

“I dunno… I just thought I needed more power, and then I hit the button on the… buckle, and it gave me this key,” Gokai-KyoryuRed replied.

“Wow…” GokaiPink gasped, a bit louder than she normally would as Fluttershy.

Gokai-KyoryuRed then began to fight the Neo-Goumin with ease, kicking them down, and then doing some attacks from mid-air.

“So… it works like this?” Yellow said, pressing the button on the buckle, and another Ranger Key appeared. This Ranger Key was mostly yellow, except for half of the torso and the key’s left arm which were black, the torso having it split by a white line making it look like the number four, and the helmet had a large silver mouthpiece with an equally large black visor.

“Gokai Change!” Yellow shouted, after gracefully dodging some attacks from the Neo-Goumin, quickly inserting the key in her Mobirates.

=DE~KARANGER!=

With the flash of what looked like a silver badge with a dog’s profile on it, GokaiYellow became what her key looked like, white gloves adorning her front hooves similar to Gokai-KyoryuRed, but the sides of her helmet had red diamond-shaped lights, the dog badge on her forehead just under her horn along with four black lines forming a V under it.

“Try this on for size!” Gokai-DekaYellow shouted, charging forward, and attacking with some blasts from the D-Shot, which was a blaster that had an almost stick-thin barrel, but all the blasts hit the Neo-Goumin with ease, knocking them to the ground.

“That looks like a lot of fun! I’ll change to somepony else too!” GokaiGreen said, doing a hoof-stand, and using her hind hoofs in a bucking fashion to send the Neo-Goumin flying. She pressed the button and saw the key but she put it back and pressed the button again. “Oh, this one looks cooler!” she said, holding up a key which had a large four over where the heart would reside, inside a circle which resembled train tracks along with lines connecting to both sides of the torso, and the helmet had a visor which looked like it was covered by silver train tracks and the parts above it looked like a green bullet train with the number 4 in the front window.

Green giggled a bit, before she readied the Key. “Gokai Change!”

And so, she inserted the key into her Mobirates.

=TO~KKYUGER!=

With a flash of the letters ToQ, GokaiGreen transformed into the green ranger on her key, but all her hooves were covered with white boots.

“Nice!” she said, readying an axe weapon. Meanwhile GokaiBlue, GokaiPink and GokaiSilver grouped up, simply watching the others. “Alrighty, we got Kyoryuger, Dekaranger and Tokkyuger. You two wanna match up or branch out?” Silver asked.

“How would we know which would match up?” GokaiBlue asked.

“Just look and see what you want,” Silver said, as Blue gave a small shrug, simply thinking for a moment, and then pressing the button.

Yet, she both ended up with a completely different key from what was already seen. GokaiBlue’s was a blue key with white boots and gloves, the parts connecting to the shoulders almost silver, with a white band across the chest that had five colored squares in it (from left to right they were black, yellow, red, pink, and blue), the part connecting the neck to the rest of the body was a yellow triangle while the blue helmet also had a silver mouthpiece, a near rectangular black visor, and a black circle on top.

“What’s this one?” GokaiBlue asked GokaiSilver as she pulled out the key.

“That is the Blue Senshi from Denji Sentai Megaranger!” GokaiSilver answered.

“Good enough fer me,” she shrugged, pulling out her Mobirates. “Gokai Change!”

=ME~GARANGER!=

With a flash of what looked like a golden envelope, GokaiBlue was now donned in the suit of the Megaranger.

“Alrighty!” she smirked, holding a blue and silver tomahawk before charging at the Neo-Goumin.

“Alrighty, now it’s my turn!” Pink said confidently, picking out a key.

Unlike the others, this key was almost all pink, with cuff around the wrists/forearms and at the edges of her boots, with top of its torso being white with a pink heart connected up to her neck by a pink line. It had a mouth molded into the silver mouth piece, and unlike the others, the top part of the helmet was black, with the visor actually being pink.

“Time to go for it! Gokai Change!” Pink exclaimed, loading in the key.

=TI~MERANGER!=

With a flash of a blue orb inside a black and white circle, GokaiPink was now in the suit that matched her key. She was now Gokai-TimePink. She held the two sabers, and simply smirked at the Neo-Goumin that surrounded her at the moment.

“Time’s up boys,” she said in a tone that she wouldn’t use, it seemed fierce, and almost sexy like, as she jumped up and struck the troops, this change in tone was noticed by Gokai-DekaYellow and Gokai-MegaBlue.

“Think that these Keys might change our personalities at all?” Gokai-MegaBlue asked.

“Nah, I think maybe that nopony knows it’s her, Fluttershy’s kinda letting go a bit,” Gokai-DekaYellow responded.

Suddenly, they heard Fluttershy scream before turning to see Gokai-TimePink being overwhelmed by the Neo-Goumin, and just when it seemed like she’d be knocked down…

=GO~SEIKNIGHT!=

The Neo-Goumin were soon blasted by some sort of laser as a pony with jagged armor that was silver on the outside of her body, black towards the inner, the chest having a silver face like a lion with the top being gold and eyes being green, but the helmet was mostly silver with the sides looking like a gold mane (with small red eyes making them look like lion heads), the visor being red, the mouthpiece having black lines, and the forehead having a gold decoration with the top resembling bird wings, the middle showing ocean waves, and the bottom representing the earth itself while the whole thing looked like a face.

“Sorry I got a little cocky…” Gokai-TimePink said a bit nervously, as she knew that the warrior was really Dash Gokai Changed into the sixth senshi of the 34th Super Sentai, GoseiKnight of the Goseigers.

“It’s okay. Sometimes you need to let that side out now and then to truly get into the battle. ‘sides, you transformed into the leader of the Timerangers,” Gokai-GoseiKnight replied.

“I know, I love the story of the Timerangers,” Gokai-TimePink responded.

“I know. Now let’s take these freaks down!”

The six proceeded to beat most of the Neo-Goumin, and simply stood ready to continue.

“So… are we limited to our own colors? I kinda can’t remember the story of the Gokaigers that well…” Gokai-TimePink asked as they reverted to Gokaiger mode.

“Nope, we’re not color-restricted,” GokaiSilver informed as the other Gokaigers regrouped with them and reverted to Gokaiger form as well.

“Mind giving us an example color?” GokaiRed asked.

“We’ll all go red in that case,” GokaiSilver nodded as GokaiRed pulled out a key similar to Tokkyu4, except the train helmet resembled a steam engine. GokaiBlue pulled out a red key that had the golden design the looked like the top of GoseiKnight’s crest with white gloves, white pants that reached down to red boots, the same crest that was on GoseiKnight’s helmet on the forehead of this one, a black visor trimmed with gold, and a mouthpiece with a molded mouth. GokaiPink held a key like TimePink, except it was red with the hearts replaced by triangles. GokaiYellow also pulled out a red key, but it was much different from the others as the chest was white with ornate designs, white bands on both the arms and legs, white gloves and boots, with the helmet having a molded silver mouthpiece, a black visor, a silver band across the forehead that connected to silver circles over the ears, and a black square over the forehead and top of the head. GokaiGreen grabbed a key that was mostly red, with the exception of a black claw mark over the center of the chest, and the sides having tiger stripes; the helmet also had the feel of a tiger as the top of the helmet showed tiger stripes while the visor almost looked like lenses to a pair of sunglasses. Finally, GokaiSilver pulled out a key with red boots, white legs, red shorts, a mostly white torso with some designs forming a V and a bird that had wings stretching over his shoulder, red sleeves, white gloves, and a red helmet resembling a hawk with the beak being yellow.

“Ready girls?” GokaiRed asked.

“Ready,” they responded.

“Gokai Change!”

And so, various symbols flashed before them as they transformed into the forms the keys were designed after, with the added skirts and their natural pony features.

=TO~KKYUGER!=

=GO~SEIGER=

=BI~OMAN!=

=GE~KIRANGER!=

=TI~MERANGER!=

=JE~TMAN!=

The Neo-Goumin looked on in shock, seeing a barrage of red.

“Let’s give them a show they’ll never forget!” Gokai-Tokkyu1 smirked.

Gokai-GekiRed led the charge, doing a series of flips and power kicks and punches on the Neo-Goumin. She was followed up by Gokai-Red One, who pulled out a sword with a red hilt that she wielded with great ease alongside a short sword that looked like a dagger with a guard on the hilt. She was followed by Gokai-TimeRed, who dual-wielded two swords that looked like giant red clock hands.

Next in the barrage was Gokai-Red Hawk, who used her wings to go for a fury of aerial attacks, her wings acting like sharp blades slashing at the Neo-Goumin, then came Gokai-GoseiRed, wielding a red sword with a large guard, and as she slashed, one could almost see the aura of a red dragon along with her. Finally, Gokai-Tokkyu1 stood ready.

“This is your final stop!” she exclaimed, charging forward, wielding a sword tipped red at the blade and hilt while the blade looked like railroad tracks, and she slashed at a lot of the Neo-Goumin just as easily as the others. This finished the last of them, and after reverting back to Gokaiger mode, the six trotted off, hid, and then returned to normal, all simply smiling.

“That was… AWE-” Dash started, when Rarity put her hoof in Dash’s mouth.

“Not so loud dear. I think it’s safer if fewer ponies knew we actually were the Gokaigers,” Rarity whispered.

“What’s the point? Most of Ponyville saw us transform anyway,” Dash pointed out.

“Actually, they didn’t. I did some magic to make them forget just before we came over here, they didn’t see us turn into those warriors, so now we need to keep this on the QT, okay?” Twilight said.

“...Fine…” Dash groaned.

“That was so much fun! Do you think I should get some green highlights in my mane?” Pinkie asked.

“...I don’t know dear… it might not look too good on you,” Rarity answered.

“It was a joke,” Pinkie informed.

“Uh… when I said ‘Time’s up boys’ do you think I was acting… out of character?” Fluttershy asked AJ.

“...Well… Ah admit Ah didn’t see that one comin’... but… we won’t hold it against ya,” Applejack smiled.

“...Thanks,” Fluttershy smiled.

“The 40 Super Sentai teams are in our hands now girls, and it’s up to us to keep the world safe, but as your leader, I can assure you, we can do it!” Twilight stated.

“Hold up there, Twi… what makes you think you’re the leader?” AJ asked.

“Red Senshi always lead, right Dash?” Twilight responded.

“Well… most of the time, but there was Kakuranger led by NinjaWhite, Megaranger led by MegaBlue, Timeranger led by TimePink, and Gekiranger led by GekiYellow,” Dash informed, and then Twilight simply sighed a little annoyed. “...But GokaiRed was indeed the leader of the Gokaigers, so… yea…”

Author's Note:

Hey guys, this is Kamen Rider SEGADash, and this is my first story up here on fimfiction, but it was originally a fiction of a friend of mine's on fanfiction. My profile there is KKD Silver, and my friend there, Pikatwig, let me post this here. I hope you all enjoy it, because it took us quite a while to work on this and the other story this is paired with. Regardless, I hope this is original enough for the site, and I hope you all enjoy it.

DISCLAIMERS: As with most, neither Kamen Rider SEGADash nor Pikatwig own any of the franchises involved, including, but not limited to, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Super Sentai, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, or anything else used here; they are owned by their respective owners such as Toei, Bandai, Shotaro Ishinomori, Hasbro, Lauren Faust, The Hub, etc.