• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 714 Views, 9 Comments

The True Story of the Pie Sisters - PinkamenaDianePie122203



The true story behind what happened before I moved to Sugarcube Corner.

  • ...
3
 9
 714

The Rock Field

"Come on guys!" exclaimed Marble as she leaped out the door.

"Coming,coming." answered Pinkie walking out the door with her hair still down, the other sisters following behind.

"geez. Your about as jumpy as Pinkie Pie today Marble." stated Maud.

Marble stopped bouncing to turn around and stare at her sisters. "Well I guess I'm just in a good mood." she gritted through her teeth with a fake smile. Marble then turned back around and walked over to the main rock field.



Pinkie,Maud and Limestone exchanged quick, worried looks. "What was that all about?" whispered Limestone.

"I don't know." Maud whispered back.

The sisters looked at Pinkie for her response.

"Pinkie Pie?" asked Limestone noticing Pinkie's blank stare and worried look.

"I might have an idea.." Pinkie said not breaking her stare. "Not you Marble.." she finished in a squeaky whisper.

Maud and Limestone were a bit taken back by their sister words. What was she taking about? Not you Marble what? What was it supposed to mean?

"What?" Limestone finally asked.

Pinkie just kept staring and walked away to the rock field.



"Well that was odd." Maud said as the two sisters walked down to the rock field.

"Yeah...I think I MIGHT know what Pinkie meant."

"What? What did she mean?"

"Well, this morning when you left the room to go to breakfast....we started talking."

"Thaaaaaaats never good. 'bout what?"

"Uhm...heh-heh. We said that our life is driving us insane.."

"WHAT?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DISRESPECTFUL THAT IS TO OUR FAMILY?!?!" Maud screamed.

"I know, I know but think about it for a sec Maud. Our life is the same thing over and over and over. Isn't getting to you? Don't you want a normal life? Playing with friends instead of pushing rocks all day?!" Limestone said almost screaming.

"Yes Lime. But this is our life. Can't choose our life, cant choose our family." Maud said starting to nudge the first rock.

"I never said anything about family, I love you guys. But life...no, you can't choose the live your born having. But you can change it!"

"I don't know Lime, maybe at some point we can but for now we're just fillies. Now get to work." Maud finished her sentence and rolled the rock along.



"Just fillies?" Limestone echoed to herself. "Just...just fillies..."