• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 915 Views, 9 Comments

Sombra makes friends - Honest Wisdom



A young Sombra hangs out with the CMC. Hilarity ensues

  • ...
2
 9
 915

Talks

Sombra sucked his hoof absently. Twilight lounged in the corner reading Wisdom's spell journal. Despite living in a world without magic for most of her life, Wisdom proved very adept at forming spells and casting them. She would study for days without sleep just to perfect them. There were a few times when she and the girls needed to stage interventions to get her to sleep. There was one time when the girls, CMC, and Discord all piled on top of her to hold her down while Twilight cast a Sleep Spell. when she woke up she spent the next few hours writing down ideas she had in her sleep before grabbing a snack and falling asleep on top of a bookshelf.

Twilight had found an interesting spell that involved an incredible amount of magic that Wisdom didn't possess. The foot note at the bottom said, 'Beware, spell not tested, don't use. That means you Twi.' She looked over at Sombra. "I could spare some time." Her horn began to glow as she began to cast the spell. While weaving the spell nexus she noticed several things. One, it was a time spell and two, Wisdom had missed several possible shortcuts. quickly amending the spell she cast it and opened her eyes.

Twilight noticed she was deep in the Everfree forest. She could hear the sounds of various creatures moving through the brush. There were no signs to show she had traveled through time. "Well, that was a bust." She began to form a teleportation spell to go back to the castle. A shrill scream pierced the relative silence of the forest. Twilight swung around and bolted towards the sound.

Her horn glowed as she prepared another spell to protect who ever was in the forest. She burst into a clearing. she saw all three of the CMC using their magic to fend off a pack of Timberwolves. Sombra was with them but his horn only sparked and fizzed, not letting him cast any spells. He looked around helplessly. "Help!"

Applebloom slammed her hooves down and a block of stone shot out of the ground and knocked a Timberwolf away from him. "Who's idea was it to practice magic in the Everfree?" She snapped.

"I thought it would be good practice!" Scootaloo yelled over the vortex of air surrounding her that tore Timberwolves to shreds when they came too close. "I think Discord called it Level grinding?"

Twilight cast her spell at a large cluster of wolves. It passed through them harmlessly. "Oh that's not good." She muttered. The edges of her vision started to fade. "Nononononono!" She looked around. "No!"

Suddenly she was back in Sombra's room. He groaned and glared at her. "If you wanted to talk, you could have woken me in a different way from screaming in my ear" he idly picked his ear with a hoof. "Let me guess, you're going to lecture me about the magic of Friendship." He rolled his eyes.

"No." She coughed and settled herself. "That's not it." She levitated the journal in front of her. "This is Wisdom's study journal, it contains all her theories and spells." She slipped it into a pocket dimension. "She said that you would be allowed to read it after you met certain criteria. This," She pulled out a second journal about Wisdom's studies about emotions and moral code. "Is the journal she asked me to give you in case you did something to upset the CMC. It also comes with several threatening letters that I'll hold off on for now." She coughed. "Because of reasons."

He paled. "That! She wants me to read that!"

She looked. "It's a reasonably sized book."

"It looks like you could bludgeon a fully grown dragon with it!" He pointed an accusative hoof at the book.

"Does not. It's only 12 hundred pages."

"If I go and apologize do I still have to read it?"

"... Maybe."

"I'M DOOMED!"


Are too!

"Am not!"

Are too!

"Am not!"

Are too!

"Am not!"

Are too!

"Am not!"

Are too!

"Am not!"

Are too!

"Am not!"

Are too, infinity!

"Infinity and one!"

Infinity infinity!

"Infinity infinity and one!"

You can't just add 'and one' to everything!

"Yeah well, infinity isn't a real number!"

is too!

"Is not!"

is too!

"Is not!"

"Pinkie, who are you talking too?" Mrs. Cake asked, looking around the corner. "And could you please stop? You're scaring the customers!"

Pinkie glanced around and noticed the terrified brown earth pony standing in front of her. "Oh hi, Time Turner!" She handed him a pastry and collected the bits. She paused. "She can see through walls! No Where is safe! Every mare for herself!" She zipped off leaving a streak of pink in her wake. "We're dooooooomed!" Time turner blinked and smoke started to pour out of his ears.


There was a light tapping on Sombra's window. he looked up and saw Scootaloo she waved timidly. he threw open the window and grabbed her by the shoulders. ""You have to help me! It's terrible! its' awful! It's worse than anything I ever did to the Crystal Empire!"

"What?" Scootaloo asked, now scared for her life.

"She's making me read Friendship Reports!" He fell over. "The horror!"

Scoot gasped and patted his back. "It's okay, happens to the best of us."

Author's Note:

Sneek peak of a future chapter. The very distant future. TROLOLOL!!!

Don't forget to comment your opinions! I love hearing from you it's the best part of my day!