• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 341 Views, 0 Comments

Babs, Lost In The Woods - buttonlikesminecraft16



Babs Seed gets lost while with the CMC

  • ...
 0
 341

Chapter 4-Thinking Of That Place

One Night, after the whole Zecora's house thing, they were all asleep, well, except Babs Seed. She couldn't stop thinking of that house Zecora lived in, she had so many questions running around in her head. Why does she live there? Why is she a zebra? And why is she staying alone in the forest? Babs was packing stuff, she noticed it was 3 am, so she had time to pack. She grabbed clothes, a bell from one of the cows she had in a drawer, and a picture of the family, she was going to sneak out.

She started to walk out of the house, but saw Applebloom in the kitchen getting water. How was she gonna get out? Then she remembered the little secret escape place on the roof the CMC had showed her. She ran to it, making not to much noise. When she got to it, a tear fell down from her cheek, sad on how she's leaving her home, then she walk's out the roof, and jumps down to the ground. She starts walking down to the Everfree Forest, thinking how she got there, then she remembers where she fell, which is where she found Zecora. She starts to walk to where she fell.

After about 30 minutes of walking, she reaches the place where she fell. She slides down the little hill next to it, and starts walking again, straight to the side of Zecora's house. She knocks on the window, which were Zecora sees Babs, which she tells her to come to the door, and puts her stuff away, and goes to bed.



TO BE CONTINUED............

Author's Note:

These stories are interesting.