• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 341 Views, 0 Comments

Babs, Lost In The Woods - buttonlikesminecraft16



Babs Seed gets lost while with the CMC

  • ...
 0
 341

Chapter 1- Let's Go!

One Day, The CMC were getting ready to go to sugarcube corner. ''What are we gonna do there y'all?'' says Applebloom ''Well, I do have 4 bits, but that's it'' says Scootaloo. They go to the front of sugarcube corner, but Sweetie Belle gets an idea. ''Hey guys, since we don't have any money, why don't we go somewhere else? says Sweetie. ''THE EVERFREE FOREST!'' says Babs Seed. ''Uh, I know that seems like a good idea, but I heard that it's pretty weird inside the-'' Applebloom gets cut off by Babs. ''Apple Bloom! Stop being a scaredy cat and lets go!''

So They Go, and they see many weird things, black trees with purple leaves, blue poisonous berries, and strange, but beautiful, animals. ''Look guys, a dog!'' says Applebloom. ''Uhh, I don't think tha-''WATCH OUT!'' sweetie pushes everyone aside to different places, but Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie are pushed together to escape a timber wolf. ''OOW!'' says Applebloom, moving her leg from scootaloo's chest. ''Is everyone ok?'' says Sweetie. ''Yeah, I think so, but where's Babs?''


TO BE CONTINUED......

Author's Note:

WOW