• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,319

Chapter 5

The next morning, the girls met up for breakfast before Rarity had to go prepare for the fashion show she was competing in.

"So tell us a bit about the world you live in." said Applejack.

"Well where I live is very similar to here. My friends in my world are exactly like you guys. My friend Rainbow Dash is very athletic. My friend Pinkie Pie is a party animal. My friend Fluttershy loves animals. My friend Rarity is very enthusiastic about fashion. And my friend Applejack is a southern farm girl." said Twilight.

"Wow, I wonder what would happen if your friends from your world came to our world." said Fluttershy.

"I think you'd really like them. They look exactly like you." said Twilight.

"Oh oh oh, does your world have someone who looks like me?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Why yes. She's Rarity's younger sister like you." said Twilight.

"What about me?" asked Scootaloo.

"You too. She's almost like Rainbow Dash's sister like you." said Twilight.

"Me too?" asked Applebloom.

"Yep. She's Applejack and Big Mac's little sister like you." said Twilight.

"Geez, why didn't you tell us this earlier. Maybe we'll come visit you in your world and meet your friends." said Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah I know. That would be very cool." said Twilight.

All of a sudden, Rarity realized she needed to get going for the fashion show she was competing in but she had a little surprise for her friends.

"Girls I need to get going for my fashion show but I got a little surprise for you. Tonight while I'm working hard and missing out on time with my friends, you will be treated to a night of America's national pastime, at Fenway Park!" said Rarity with a smile on her face.

"Cool, front row!" said Sweetie Belle.

"Oh my goodness! How did you get those tickets?" asked Fluttershy.

"Yeah you know. I know people." said Rarity.

"Thank you so much Rarity. That was very generous of you!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Enjoy your day girls!" said Rarity and she left to prepare for the fashion show.