• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,319

Chapter 3

Here she was, once again, in the mysterious land where Sunset Shimmer attempted to steal her crown. This time, Twilight knew how to move in the strange world. After she made it through the portal, Twilight looked across the street and saw her friends along with three younger girls who Twilight assumed to be Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom waiting for her to arrive. Once she crossed the street, her friends immediately approached her and were overwhelmed to see their long-lost friend.

"I can't tell you how much we missed you!" said Fluttershy with a smile on her face.

"I'm so blessed and honored you can join us for what will likely a marvelous trip to Boston!" said Rarity.

"This is gonna be so awesome!" said Rainbow Dash.

"We're gonna party like there's no tomorrow!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Thank goodness the princess can come with us to Boston!" said Applejack.

"Thanks for inviting me girls. I was really looking forward to seeing you again. So when are going to Boston?" said Twilight.

"Our private jet to Boston is tonight at 7. Once we get to Boston, we're gonna check into our hotel and then we'll go on from there." said Rarity.

"Well then, what are we waiting for girls?!??! Let's ship up to Boston!" said Rainbow Dash and the gang headed to the airport and boarded their private jet that officially started their journey to Boston!