• Published 14th May 2014
  • 677 Views, 8 Comments

Rarity the armaggeddeon - mehperson



Rarity may kill us all.......

  • ...
13
 8
 677

Ok. Not really

Rarity magically survived along with some other ponies. She then went on a rampage because she was evil. Twilight survived. So did Pinkie.

"I thought you killed me"

The author facehoofed then said,"Cause I can! Do you want me to kill you again!"

Pinkie swallowed then shook her head. The author felt victorious, glorified, proud.....

"WE GET IT!" They shouted in unison.

A spirit came and tried to kill Rarity. Rarity kill her again.

"Thou are Rarity and I shall kill thou."

"Author, please!"

Author then slapped Pinkie then limboed in a limo because she can. Anyway, Rarity fought Twilight again. She was a dragon. Twilight then wriggled on the floor.

"Could you please make the story make sense?!"complained Pinkie.

"Never and since when did YOU care, huh? Since when did you have control? I have control and I do not care!" The amazing, glorified and victorious Author replied.

"Whatever."

Twilight challenged Rarity to a massaging contest. Rarity won by 1/1000000000000000000 points but that still counted. Then, Rarity challenged Twilight to a pole dancing contest and Twilight won with all her sexiness.

"I wish I could complain but the Author tied me up."

"Shut up!" The author shouted "You agreed to."

Pinkie slumped.

Twilight attacked Rarity with her sharp table legs. It was so sharp. Rarity retaliated with a knife-that-can-not-do-shit-but-I-added-it-anyway. It was flawless. They had a staring contest but a spirit tried to kill them so they both blinked. Pinkie was a discontent on the beach. Everyone died.

The end.