• Published 8th May 2014
  • 2,510 Views, 32 Comments

The Dark Side - Dynomation



When Luna thinks the lack of elements has left Equestria weak she summons a warrior from beyond the stars to help

  • ...
8
 32
 2,510

Chapter 4: A quite moring in Ponyville

Twilight woke to the dawn chorus of bird in her library`s branches, at first it was an irritant but now it was the only way to be woken.
Stretching her arms and wings out she yawned, getting out of bed she opened her curtains.

The day before Celestia had written to her about Luna coming to Ponyville for a reason she well explain when she got here, a bad through surfaced in Twilight`s mind but today was going to be just fine.

She knew it!

Prodding the still slumbering Spike will a stick, Twilight wished she didn`t have to but after Spikes last growth spurt it had made him quite strong, strong enough to break Twilight`s arm. So the stick was the only safe option.

Spike steered, he was a mass of purple and green scales, “Turn off the sun” he said lazily “Somedragons are trying to sleep”

Twilight knew he`d get up in a few minutes as soon as the sun rised above the horizon Spike couldn`t sleep unless he was tried, and him being him would try and trier himself to sleep again.

Spike was addicted to sleep, Twilight knew dragons like to spend long period asleep and it made sense for Spike as well.

Twilight walked down into the small kitchen and started her coffee machine.

The piping hot brown liquid filled the mug and smelt of caffeine “Are a miracle of modern science” she said placing the mug to her lips and drink.

Burning her tongue. “Ouw” she stutter placing the mug down on the kitchen top. ‘Why do I do that?! Every single day!’ she though, talking hurt evenly she could talk again but it took a few minutes.

Spike lazily slumped down the stairs, his lean body making look like a snake combined with a lion. Sitting at the table in the kitchen he asked

“Burn ya`h tongue again?”

Twilight nodded, Spike sighed and rolled his eyes “You’re the smartest pony I know, but you can`t drink coffee without burning yourself”

Twilight laughed half-heartedly “Yeah, anyways Princess Luna will be arriving today, apparently theirs something going on” she said to the dragon.

Which replied “Yeah, a lack of coffee for your number 1 assistant” he said with a smile.

Twilight hated him for a bet, after burning her tongue 3 day in a row when they first bort the coffee machine, she and Spike made a bet.
If Twilight burnt her tongue she would make Spike a coffee. If she didn`t Spike would have to make her one the next day.

A simple bet that Spike always won!

Twilight placed the dragon size mug near Spike “Why did I even agree to this bet?” she asked herself.
Spike shrugged.

After both of them finished breakfast, they set about opening the library. Today was Tuesday, a slow day.

Thankfully for Twilight she had an hour before Princess Luna was due at the station.

“Spike I going to the station, look after the library whilst I`m gone Ok?” she asked the dragon.

His voice echoed down the stair “Sure!”

Twilight may have been an alicorn but she still had ernes to run, like food shopping or seeing her friends, which they were all meeting at
Sugar Cube Corner.

Twilight closed the door behind her, and flew towards her destination. Landing a few feet away from the door Twilight walked in.

All her friends where crowded around a table near the corner of the room. All eating a pastry of some kind. Her friends waved her over.

“Hey Twi!” called Rainbow

Twilight walked over and sat down as Pinkie bounced along and placed a cupcake in front of her.

“Thanks Pinkie” she said to the pink party pony

Pinkie smile widen “No prob-blamo Twi” she bubbled as she sat down.

“So darling, what have you come to tell us?” asked Rarity.

Twilight brag all her friends in closer “Princess Luna is coming in less than an hour, she want to see all of us for some reason, I don`t know but I have a bad felling about whatever it is" she whispered.

All of them looked thoughtful for a moment, well Pinkie was trying to look thoughtful but failing.

“So they why I called you all here, the six of us are going to meet Luna at the train station and see when it all about” stated Twilight
All of them nodded in agreement

“But know let talk about something less dire” stated Rarity. As all the friends engaged in conversation.

All the friends set off for the train station with a smile on their face, all laughing at Pinkie`s attics.

“Ohh I bet theirs a really cool sounding guy on the train with Princess Luna!” she stated in excitement.

“Ah don`t think so sugarcube” said Applejack the southern farmer giving Pinkie an odd look.

“Princess Celestia didn`t mention anypony accompanying her” said Twilight to her friends.

As they arrived at the train station, the Canterlot express train crawled into the station.

All of them noticed it wasn`t pulling the usually couches, but heavy frat carts. “What going on with that?” asked Rainbow gesturing to the frat.

“I don`t know” Twilight said as some night guard started to unload them.

The only first class couch doors opened revealing Princess Luna.

“Princess Twilight so good to see you and all your friends!” she greeted all of them.

“Princess, what with all the boxes?” asked Twilight unsure how the princess would react

“That I well tell you later, but for now I have to introduce you to a new friend of mine and Celestia” she replied

Heavy asthmatic breathing echoed from the couch, a dark figure emerged. With light on a small thin box on his chest and belt.
Emotionally eyes and vent for a face. With no skin or hair visible only metal and leather. Standing 2 metres tall it was and imposing sight.
Fluttershy hid behind all of her friends.

“Girls meet Darth Vader” stated Luna with a small smile.

“Greetings” he boomed he voice vibrating all of them present

“I told you!” stated Pinkie in excitement “Awesome voice!” Applejack sighed in frustration.

Vader crossed his arms over his chest. Today was going to be a long day.

Author's Note:

Vader in Ponyville. and the new enemy will surface in the next chapter if everything goes to plan

Vader belongs to Lucasfilms
MLP belongs to Hasbro

Comments are useful so
Please GIVE THEM!!!!

If you don't mind