• Published 2nd Apr 2012
  • 611 Views, 1 Comments

A Demons Return, The end of day? - JKaneH



Nightmare Moon is back, and the Elements of Harmony cant help this time. can the mane six proform their tasks in time to defeat their enemy

  • ...
 1
 611

Prologue

Prologue

Many of you already know of the ordeals went through by a brave unicorn pony named Twilight Sparkle, she has served her Princess, Celestia the Alicorn, without question since she was a young filly. She saved Equestria using the elements of harmony to banish the entity Nightmare Moon and the villain Discord from the earth. Though many thought that Nightmare Moons defeat by the hands of Twilight Sparkle was a complete and utter destruction of the evil force, leaving a pure and innocent Princess Luna. This is incorrect, when Twilight and her friends used the Elements Of Harmony to destroy Nightmare moon, they merely banished the evil portion of the second alicorn's soul to the moon once more as it had been when Celestia first defeated the evil in her sister. Though the purity of the groups friendship had spread to Princess Luna, leaving her a cleansed Alicorn, the evil portion of her soul was sent off of this earth once more, this time, permanently. Or so everypony thought. A year later when a group of fillies unleashed the villain Discord unto the world, Twilight and her Friends once again used the Elements to banish the evil aura, but this time though they destroyed their enemy entirely the damage was done, his chaotic rule had weakened the seal that held Nightmare Moon in captivity. This allowed for her using all her dark and evil magic to break the bond wrought by friendship! To once again plague the planet with her eternal night. There were many ponies who were tempted by her lies and false promises of power, money or beauty, so they joined her, and serve as her army against the forces of good. Princess Celestia was able to resist the evil Alicorn but only after absorbing the power of the Elements Of Harmony into herself. Now half of Equestria lies in eternal sunshine, the other in eternal night. It is up to the brave ponies willing to fight for the true rulers of Equestria, Princesses Celestia and Luna, to once again find a way to defeat Nightmare Moons evil force, and bring peace to Equestria once more.