• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 1,317 Views, 11 Comments

An Unlikely Visit - Budder33125



When SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, Bodil40, MinecraftUniverse, and Bashurverse do a Mine Little Pony mod showcase, they are taken to another world. This world is strange, A WORLD OF PONIES?! Now Sky and his friends must find a way to get home.

  • ...
7
 11
 1,317

Sky and Bashur Awake

"Uhh" Sky moaned as he opened his eyes.


An orange pony with blond hair, a cowboy hat, and a picture of three apples on her flank was staring at him. "You ok?" the pony asked in a concerned voice.


Sky was shocked. "Am I dreaming? Why am I dreaming about a talking horse?" Sky asked in disbelief.


"First of all, I'm a pony. Second of all, I don't mean to be rude your 'highness' but you're a 'horse' too." the orange pony replied annoyed.


"What do you mean?" Sky questioned.


"Look in the puddle." the orange pony told Sky.


Sky stood up and fell. He had four legs! The orange pony give him a puzzled look. Sky felt embarrased. He stumbled to the puddle.


"I'm a horse?!" Sky yelled.


"Pony." the orange pony corrected.


"One more thing, what was the your 'highness' thing about?" Sky asked as he raised his eyebrow.


The orange pony facehooved. "You're an alicorn. Which means you have a horn and wings. Only princesses and princes are alicorns. So you are a prince." the orange pony explained.


Sky stared at her blankly. The pony ignored his stare. "Anyways, I'm Apple Jack. And you are?" Apple Jack asked.


"I'm Sky." Sky replied.

Apple Jack asked many questions about how he got into Sweet Apple Acres and why he didn't know that he was an alicorn. After Sky answered all the questions, Apple Jack just couldn't believe what he had told her.

Meanwhile, Bashur was trotting around, already used to having four legs. He found a boutique and trotted towards it. "Maybe I can get some cool new clothes." Bashur thought aloud. "But I'm keeping my 3D Back To the Future inspired glasses." Bashur finished. Bashur opened the door with his hoove and walked in. A white pony with purple mane, a horn, and three blue diamonds on her flank was sewing, facing the opposite direction of Bashur.


"Hello I am Rarity. May I help you?" Rarity said politely, not turning around to see Bashur.


"Hi. I'm Bashur. Do you have any clothes from the 1920's?" Bashur asked hopefully.


"No, but I can make you some. First, I will have to measure you, darling." Rarity said, finally turning around. Her eyes widened. "Are you wearing a costume?" Rarity asked surprised.


"No, what's wrong?" Bashur asked.


"Y-Your a watermelon pony!" Rarity yelled in fear.


"What's wrong with that?" Bashur asked, puzzled.


"Nevermind. I must respect. I will try to ignore it." Rarity whispered.


"No. That's it. I'm leaving!" Bashur yelled angrily.


"W-Wait! I can give you some 1920's clothes! Your clothes are stained by watermelon juice anyways!" Rarity tried to persuade Bashur to come back.


"It's Rocko's shirt! Not stained!" Bashur yelled annoyed. Bashur ignored Rarity's attempts to persuade him to come back and walked away to eat watermelons at a watermelmon church. Eating his own kind?

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! There's more to come! By the way, the 1920's clothes is based on information that Bashur gave some people from the 4TheLOLZ youtube channel in an interview. Also, the watermelon church and the eating his own kind thing was stated in a wiki. Bashur actually said that in his videos! LOL! Anyways, hope you liked! :)