• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 1,066 Views, 7 Comments

The lonely Monster - TheValdetiosi



So feared monster exist now in Equestria.

  • ...
 7
 1,066

Chapter 2

The sun has vanquished the horrible night and a new day has began. Twilight woke up and started to think, what to do. That thing in last night has scared Fluttershy very badly. How they could come up with it? Twilight went to take a look outside. It was a normal, clear sky, everypony must be now eating breakfast and there was a thin fog covering the town.

"If somepony could know everything about from it." Twilight thought. "Or, if it lives at Everfree forest, could somepony go to examine?"

Twilight then come up with some plans. She walked back to her friends, who were starting to wake up.

"Alright, everypony. The monster, that scared Fluttershy yesterday must to be known. I had come up with the plans." she said, holding to do-list.

"Applejack, Pinkie Pie & Rarity, you should go to talk to everypony of Ponyville about this thing."

"No worries, sugarcube. Ah won't fail ya." Applejack said and the trio went off to the town.

"Good. Me and Fluttershy will go to investigate her cottage to see, if it's alright. And you, Rainbow Dash, i shall give you a risky task: you should investigate the Everfree forest and seek any clues, if that monster is in there." she said.

"No worries, Twilight. I shall make it happen right away." Rainbow Dash said and blast out from the library.

"Fluttershy, can you come with me back to your house? That monster must be gone for now." Twilight asked from Fluttershy, but after saying this, Fluttershy panicked and rushed straight to her house.

"Hey! Wait up!" Twilight shouted, running behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie visited almost everypony's house to ask from this creature. The results were bad: others didn't know anything, others just laughed to that and others told that they have heard the horrible groan last night. They started to lose the faith, but then, Zecora was in a visit at Ponyville.

"Hey, Zecora!" Pinkie shouted to her.

"Well if it isn't Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack." zebra said.

"Zecora, Fluttershy had a little encounter with a monster, that hasn't been seen. Do you know anything about that and from the last night's groan?" Rarity questioned her.

"The monster you seek is not what you expect. You must avoid the forest so you can't met." zebra said with a serious face.

"Come on, Zecora. What does it look like? We need to know." Applejack asked.

"The ice cold monster, it is what you seek. It's not one of my subjects, so another time we meet." Zecora said, leaving the trio spcheechless.

"Ice cold monster? Kinda like ice cream monster?" Pinkie pie guessed.

"No, my darling. It is the cold itself and will shine it to everywhere it goes." Rarity fixed.

"A'h am feeling pity to Rainbow Dash. She just went there without anypony and maybe finds this monster, who knows what's going to happen." Applejack said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Wait up!" Twilight shouted to Fluttershy, who flew to her cottage as fast as she could. She went inside and after Twilight get to the door, she slipped and fall hardly on the ground.

"Ouch! What is this?" Twilight wonder and after looking to the ground, she gasped. The whole ground was on the ice, showing a strange footsprints on it. They lead to the Everfree forest.

"For Pete's sake, Rainbow Dash, if you encounter this monster, fly soon as possible, away from it." Twilight prayed in her mind.

Twilight stepped inside to see Fluttershy with Angel.

"Thank goodness they're okay. I thought the monster had done something to you." she said, petting him.

"Fluttershy, we have more dangerous problem: Rainbow Dash has gone to Everfree forest without anypony!" she yelled to her.

"But, you said to her that she must go to seek something from the monster." Fluttershy told.

Twilight slammed her head. How could she be so fool. She proceeded then to meet the other ponies.

"Fluttershy, you can stay here if you want. I'm going to meet Pinkie, Rarity and Applejack to see if they have found information." Twilight said, running to the Ponyville.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash landed in the middle of the forest, looking everywhere. It was dark and foggy, the night was coming earlier and it was hard to see. She walked a good time, until came up with ledge. She decided to take a break and sat there.
Next to her was a granite rock, which shadow was clearly visible. 'It must be the one of those rocks, which fell to the Equestria over hundreds years ago', Rainbow Dash thought on her mind. That kind of thing was so big, now just a regular rock.
Rainbow Dash decided to get back to her friends, until she got a feeling that somepony was looking her. She looked around. There were nothing, but she still felt that. First she didn't know what was going on and then she got furious and throw a rock off the cliff. Even there wasn't nothing. Was she just dreaming.
Then she looked back to the granite rock. Then she saw it. The inner mind of her was going horribly scared, when she looked to the rock. She couldn't believe what she saw, but it was true. The form of the rock wasn't anything special, but the shadow of the rock, what was supposed to be a rocks shadow, transformed to a hill-shaped body of the monster.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEY! WATCH OUT!" screamed a blonde mane pegasus to Rainbow Dash. She couldn't avoid it and they both falled over the edge on the ground.

"DERPY!" Rainbow Dash yelled and reliefed. She was clearly sure, that behind her was a monster, but was lucky to find another pony. She got up and looked to her.

"I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash. If i could see here, i could just avoid you." she apologied.

"It's nothing, but hey. Did you saw anything unusual here?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Nope. Not a minor difference." she replied.

Rainbow Dash was confused. How could it be possible, that either one hasn't saw that creature.

"You know what, let's get out of here. I am totally sick of this place." Rainbow Dash said and watched back to Derpy, but she was already going.

"Hey! Wait up!" she yelled, but she didn't stopped.

Rainbow Dash lost the sight of her, so she began to follow her footsprints. Everytime she took a step, the cold around her started to get worse. Then she finally remembered: she could just fly away from here. She started to open her wings, but they were stuck. She examined closer and saw that they were freezed. Then she looked around to saw that every plant has freezed too. Then she looked in front of her. The cold started to get her bones.
10 meters away from her, the monster stood. The body matched, Fluttershy's description matched, but it's mouth was different. Instead it was grinning, which gave more creepier atmosphere. It didn't have any legs, it was like a ghost. To Rainbow Dash's horror it spread it's arms and started to slide foward her. Rainbow Dash panicked, but didn't see any way to escape. When it was just meters away, she started to panic, scream and cry.

"STOP!" Rainbow Dash yelled, and just for her suprise it stopped sliding. It's grin became to a wordless mood, it turned around and slided away from her. Rainbow Dash saw the exit of the forest and when she started to walk there, the same groan filled the forest. Rainbow Dash got out, but it was night time. She had spent many hours finding this creature and now that she found it, she was scared, even more than Fluttershy.

"So, that what it's look like." Rainbow Dash thought and walked to the library.