• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 503 Views, 1 Comments

Free from the Chains that Bind - Sillyponyme



Silver Spoon is tired off all the bullying and decides to leave Diamond Tiara.

  • ...
8
 1
 503

Great Idea, Let's Save Silver

“Where am I?” Something went wrong, very very wrong. Silver Spoon was with Scootaloo at the ruins of the Royal Sisters Castle. Why was it so bright and why wasn’t she in the old ruins. “Oh great.” The room she was in was in deed a room she recognized. Plans were set up all over the place to ensure that they wouldn’t make mistakes. She and Diamond Tiara pinned up their plans or Diamonds plans rather. Silver Spoon tried to move but she found herself tied up with rope.

How did Diamond Tiara find out, surely Scootaloo hadn’t said anything right? Silver Spoon couldn’t be sure but she knew that she had to leave before Diamond Tiara returned. She struggled with the ropes but no matter what she did, she couldn’t get free and the sound of hoof-steps could be heard coming down the hall. Her heart raced as the steps got closer and the shadow of the pony could be seen beneath the door. Silver Spoon changed her mind, she didn’t want to die. The door opened ever so slow and as expected, she was there with an evil smirk on her face. “What do you want Diamond Tiara and how did you find out where I would be?” Silver Spoon knew exactly what Diamond Tiara wanted and it frightened her. Silver Spoons voice shook as she spoke.

“Oh Silver Spoon, did you really think that Scootaloo would betray me after what I have on her? Learn to just deal with this life Silver Spoon, things will be much easier for you and everypony else.” Diamond Tiara walked over to Silver Spoon and brought her face within inches of her. “I will give you one last chance to right this wrong and come back to me because lets face it, you’re not as easy to replace as I originally thought. Come back and I will forgive you for leaving or I will kill you and then everypony that you have spoken with about your little predicament. I’ll give you a moment.” Diamond Tiara turned and left the room.

Silver Spoon was in a situation all right and there was no getting out of this. What was she supposed to do? What could she do other than go back and help out Diamond Tiara in those nasty plots of hers. That way at least, nopony would die. She would have to give in and go, there was no choice, no other way. “She wins, just like always. Sweetie Belle will never speak to me again but it doesn’t matter so long as they are safe. Sweetie has had my back since” A little light bulb lit inside her mind as she realized something. Sweetie Belle has had her back and she wasn’t about to give up on Silver Spoon anytime soon. Sweetie was willing to risk telling her everything just so that she would open up and talk to her. Sweetie wanted to help and Silver Spoon wasn’t about to let all the kindness she had shown go to waste. Now all she could do is wait for her capture to return but this time Silver Spoon was determined. “Diamond Tiara, you won’t mess with anypony anymore.”

Diamond Tiara walked in with a smile on her face and saw the determined look on Silver Spoons face. “I see you’ve chosen which side your on.” Diamond walked over to Silver Spoon and whispered in her ear. “So you good to go partner?”

Silver Spoon smiled. “You bet.” She then spit on Diamond Tiara. “Go screw yourself.” Silver Spoon received a hard slap to the face and was then forcibly picked up and dragged out.

In the distance, Scootaloo watched as Diamond Tiara dragged Silver Spoon out of the building. “Silver Spoon, don’t worry, help is on the way.” Scootaloo ran until she reached Golden Oaks Library. She knocked on the door and waited anxiously. Her and her friends had been searching for Silver Spoon for a full day now and she began to fear the worst until now. Now she felt a bit of hope. She knew the moment that she woke up alone in the ruins that Diamond Tiara had found out. She couldn’t figure it out until she saw a dark figure running back and away from the forest. She felt so stupid for thinking that Diamond Tiara actually trusted her enough to watch the forest alone. How she was able to find anypony willing to scout out the forest was beyond her but Diamond Tiara found somepony and she couldn’t stop it.

The door opened to the library to reveal Twilight. “Princess Twilight, it’s Silver Spoon, she is in trouble.”

“What kind of trouble exactly?” Twilight wasn’t sure if she should be worried or angry.

“I know I’m going to die for this but here it goes. Diamond Tiara hates Silver Spoon now more than before and I’m positive that Silver Spoon will be dead very soon. I was lucky enough to see Diamond Tiara drag her away as I walked by. You need to hurry, please.” Scootaloo hadn’t noticed Spike run off to do something.

“So it’s Diamond Tiara’s fault that all this is happening and why nopony will talk.” Twilight was already putting the pieces together now that she had only realized two days ago that something was wrong. “Which way did they go?” Scootaloo pointed in the direction that she saw Diamond Tiara go. “Thank you Scootaloo, you’ve been a big help but before I leave.” Twilight lit her horn and cast a spell on the orange mare in front of her. “I have put a shield around you, it will keep you safe from any physical or magical attack.” Twilight ran off in a hurry and then took to the air leaving Scootaloo behind her.

Twilight knew that she had to hurry and get to Silver Spoon before anything bad happened to her. Unfortunately she wouldn’t be able to do much more then possibly stall until her guards arrived. She hadn’t realized it but Flash was right there behind her. Twilight could see in the distance two mares, one up against a tree and the other twirling a knife in her hoof. “That must be them.” Twilight landed behind a tree. Diamond Tiara yelled out Silver Spoons name. The mare was ticked and ready to kill. Twilight couldn’t let that happen but what she saw next was a sight to see.

Silver Spoon head butt Diamond Tiara in the face and knocked her back. Her neck had a small cut on it and her back legs were broken from the looks of it. Silver Spoon was all black, blue and bloody. Still, it didn’t keep Silver Spoon from assaulting her captor. Diamond Tiara was soon very bloody and now had the knife that she used held to her neck. Silver Spoon really fought for her life and others as Twilight could hear what she was saying. “You won’t hurt anypony else, I will make sure that you don’t you little witch.” Twilight was both frightened and proud of the mare until an arrow pierced the grey mares side.

“Noooooo!” Twilight screamed and ran out from behind the tree with four guards behind her. A volley of arrows flew from the trees that were no more than a half a mile away. Twilight raised a shield and blocked the volley from touching her, her guards, and Silver Spoon. “Diamond Tiara, you are under arrest-”

“Oh please princess” Diamond Tiara spit out some blood, her lip and mouth bloody on top of that she must have had at least a small concussion. Diamond was having a hard time standing on her own. “I’m so much more than you could imagine. You can’t arrest me PRINCESS, I have friends in high places, places that will only get you killed.” Diamond turned her head around. “Kill every one of them, the princess included!” Diamond yelled as she was teleported out of the area.

Twilight raised a stronger longer lasting shield to cover her and the others before taking a few moments to teleport them all to the hospital.