• Published 9th Apr 2014
  • 1,710 Views, 47 Comments

Remorse - TheCoverBrony



The Cutie Mark Crusaders never got along with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Scootaloo hates them more then the other two however, and wants nothing more then for them to dissapper off the face of Equestria.

  • ...
2
 47
 1,710

Chapter 1: Growing Hate

"Is Scootaloo late again? This is the third time this week!" Apple Bloom said in annoyance. It wasn't to uncommon for Scootaloo to be late for a meeting, but being late three days in a row was pushing Apple Bloom's patience.

"Maybe she had something to do." Sweetie Belle said in an attempt to calm her friend.

"You say that every time shes late! I am starting to think she is doing this on purpose just to make us mad."

"Just calm down Apple Bloom, Scootaloo wouldn't do that, and besides it's not like we need her to get started with the meeting."

Just as those words escaped the unicorns mouth, they heard a knock at the door.

"It's about time." Apple Bloom said as she got up to get the door, but the sight that greeted her shocked her silent. There in front of her was Scootaloo covered in mud from head to hoof, and she wore an annoyed exasperation.

"What happened to you?" Sweetie Belle said from behind Apple Bloom.

"Two words, Diamond Tiara." Scootaloo said pushing her way past the yellow earth pony, and setting her helmet in the corner.

Apple Bloom turned around to face her Pegasus friend, but she refused to meet her eyes. After a awkward moment of silence Sweetie Belle spoke up.

"What did she do to you?"

"When I was just about to leave, she came up to me out of nowhere and pushed me into the mud! Then she called me a stupid blank flank! I am getting so tired of her pushing us around all the time!" Scootaloo picked up her helmet, and threw it to the other side of the clubhouse. It made a loud thud as it hit the wall.

"Calm down Scootaloo." Sweetie Belle said as she placed a hoof on her friends shoulder, but the Pegasus quickly smacked it off.

"How do you expect me to calm down?! I have had it with her and her stupid friend! All they did since the day we laid eyes on them is make us miserable, and for what? Just because we don't have our cutie marks?"

Apple Bloom shook her head and sighed.

"Getting mad isn't going to solve anything Scootaloo, just forget it and lets get started already."

"What do you expect me to do? Just sit here and let them walk all over me like a sidewalk? No, I have had it with her, I think it's about time we step up and do this all back to them, and see how they like it!"

"My sister said that two wrongs don't make a right" Sweetie Belle said in hopes of calming her furious friend.

"What are you five? The only way to stop this torment once and for all is to make them afraid of us."

"How exactly do you plan to do that?" Apple Bloom said with a sigh.

"I don't know yet, but I will get them back for all the things they have done to us, I refuse to sit by and take there insults any longer. I am leaving, I got thinking and planning to do."

Scootaloo picked up her helmet and turned to leave, but Apple Bloom grabbed the filly's wing, and tugged her back inside.

"Do you really think that if we start making them miserable, it will solve any of our problems?"

Scootaloo smacked her friends hoof off in annoyance.

"Yes, because we won't have to deal with there insults anymore, how many times do I have to tell you this before you understand?!"

The angry Pegasus stormed out of the clubhouse, and before they knew it she was gone. Everything was silent for what seemed like forever before the unicorn spoke up.

"Is she going to be alright?"

Apple Bloom rolled her eyes.

"She will get over it, she always does."

"I think there is more to this issue then we can see."

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you noticed that Diamond targets Scootaloo in particular?"

"Now that you mention it, she does seem to go after her more offend."

"Do you think that Diamond might be jealous of Scootaloo?"

"Why would Diamond be jealous of her? She has had pretty much everything served to her on a silver platter. She never had to work for anything she has, her dad spoils her way to much. I doubt she even gets in trouble at home for bullying."

A crack of thunder could be heard outside, the sky is starting to turn grey, and the wind is starting to pick up.

"Was there suppose to be a storm today?" Apple Bloom said in shock.

"I don't remember hearing anything about a storm." Sweetie Belle said standing up.

"Well if there is going to be one, you should head home. I would hate to see you get caught in it once it starts."

"Yeah, see you later Apple Bloom"

"Cya"

On the way back Sweetie Belle couldn't help but think about what Scootaloo had said when she came storming into the clubhouse. Her thoughts where interrupted as thunder struck again.

"I need to get back before this picks up."

Sweetie Belle walked into the boutique, and was almost instantaneously greeted by her older sister Rarity who was putting the finishing touches on a dress.

"Hello Sweetie Belle, glad you got back before the storm started. It would have been just awful for you to get sick because of it."

Sweetie Belle smiled, and sat down at the table.

"I didn't hear about the storm tho, I would have stayed home today if I knew one was coming."

"I didn't hear about it ether, I bet Rainbow Dash caused this surprise weather. She can be so careless sometimes."

"Yeah..."

"Is something wrong Sweetie?"

"It's nothing, just concerned about Scootaloo is all."

"Well that certainly isn't nothing. " Rarity took a seat next to Sweetie Belle. "Why are you concerned about her?"

"Diamond Tiara had pushed her into the mud prior to her getting to the clubhouse, and when she did get there all she did was yell about how she is sick of her, and is going to get her back for it. She wants to make them miserable like they have done to us. "

"That is something to be concerned about indeed, did you try to reason with her?"

"Yes, but all she did was say the same things over and over again. She wouldn't listen to a thing we had to say."

Rarity sighed, there wasn't much she could do on this matter. The most she could do is tell an adult, but from what she knows, Filthy Rich never gets on to his daughter about the things she does.

"The best advice I can give you is to keep trying to reason with her. I just don't want to see her getting in trouble for doing something without thinking about the consequences that follow."

"Yeah me too, but Apple Bloom said that she would get over it."

"I sure hope so, on a side note would you like some tea?"

"No, I will be fine, thanks tho. If you need me I will be upstairs in my room" Sweetie Belle said standing up from the table.

Rarity wore a worried exasperation. The boutique went quite as the wight filly trotted upstairs. Sweetie Belle walked into her room a shut the door. Her room was messy with random drawings spread out across the floor. The lighting was dim do to the grey sky that was casted outside. Sweetie Belle walked over to the window, and looked out at the surroundings. It was now raining, and thundering, the trees where swaying violently from side to side. Sweetie Belle's thoughts started coming back to her as she sat at the window.

"Is Scootaloo really going to do something to them? I just don't want her to get in trouble for doing something she would regret."

The unicorn shook the thoughts off, and tried to forget what she had just said.

"That's insane, Scootaloo wouldn't hurt them. I should just go to bed, maybe a good nights rest is all I need to forget about the events of today."

Sweetie Belle climbed into bed, and closed her eyes. She quickly fell asleep. Rarity was downstairs passing around her inspiration room. She was growing more and more concerned about this situation the more that she thought about all the possible outcomes. Rarity didn't know Scootaloo as well as her sister did, but if there was one thing she did know, it was that Scootaloo is short tempered.

"Oh, I know it's not my conflict, but I can't help but worry about that filly. She could seriously hurt those two if she wanted too. Maybe I should go talk to Mr.Rich tomorrow about this bullying problem, maybe then we can get this whole thing settled down before it gets any worse. Anyways, I need to finish this dress and go to bed, maybe some sleep will help me think of a way to fix this problem."

Scootaloo sat alone at the clubhouse that she stormed out of just a few hours ago. The clubhouse didn't provide much protection against the raging storm, but it was better then nothing. She pondered on what her friends had said to her before she had left.

"I don't understand them sometimes. Those two have done nothing but bully us from the day we saw them, why should I stand by and let them do it? It just doesn't make sense."

Scootaloo let out a deep sigh, all the things she had thought up would ether get her suspended from school, or just sounded really dumb. She didn't want to face it, but there wasn't really much she could do to them. Scootaloo started thinking back on when they first met them. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon where walking around the play ground talking about Celestia only knows what when they spotted the three fillies by a tree.

They then noticed that they didn't have their cutie marks, and proceeded to make fun of them for it. They just ignored them, but then they started humiliating them in front of the whole class. That's when Scootaloo started getting really sick of them. Her friends had always held her back from doing something she would regret, and always said that they would only have to deal with them until school was out, but they still didn't stop even over the summer.

Scootaloo has come close to beating them senseless countless times in the past, but managed to hold herself back from doing it, but now it was becoming really hard for her to control those urges.

"Those two don't know anything about me, yet they go after me just because I am a blank flank. It's not my fault that I haven't found my special talent yet. I don't even think it's that, they seem to go after us in particular. I just don't understand there reason for making fun of us. They don't know anything about me, they don't know what I go through just to put food in my stomach. At least they have family, I can't even recall what my family looked like. This clubhouse has become my home, because I really don't have anywhere else I can go."

Scootaloo could feel herself tearing up just thinking about it.

"Why would you guys just abandon me? Am I that worthless as a pony?"

The more she thought about it the more questions it created. Know matter how much she tried to make sense of it, she just couldn't find a reason why her parents would abandon her. The orange Pegasus closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. There was nothing much more that she could do. Her last thoughts before falling asleep where about her family, and why they would leave her like they did.