• Published 9th Apr 2014
  • 1,844 Views, 19 Comments

My Little South Park - zennec-fox



Dying, waffles, chaos. Just another normal day for the South Park boys.

  • ...
16
 19
 1,844

Chapter 7: The Climactic Battle, Part 1

Kenny woke up in his bed, back at South Park. He looked down, remembering the friends he may never see again.

Mare-do-Well laughed evilly. "What are you going to do, fillies and colts?" she asked. "Kill me? Well, I'll just kill you first!" Her eyes glowed bright red as fire surrounded Kyle and Babs. Sweetie growled.
"You can't do that!!" she shouted.
"I just did," said Mare-do-Well, laughing evilly.
Sweetie jumped at Mare-do-Well, only to be hit by a harmless fireball. She growled and threw the knife Diamond Tiara had used on Kenny at Mare-do-Well. Mar-do-Well hissed as green blood oozed from the wound. She growled and revealed her true form. The Crusaders gasped.
"What is that?!" asked Stan.
"A Changeling," Apple Bloom explained. "She changes into some pony you love and feeds off of your love for them."
1500 laughed. "I am no ordinary Changeling," she said. "I was once a pony, just like you. Until I was captured by that idiot 5. Then, Queen Chrysalis bit me, turning me into a Changeling. Since the real 1500 was killed by your kind, I became the new 1500."
"That doesn't mean we won't try to kill you!" Babs shouted.
1500 laughed, the height of the fire around her and Kyle rising.
"But you forgot one thing," said Kyle. "One little, tiny thing."
"Oh?" asked 1500, intrigued. "And what might that be?"
"I'm not a pony," Kyle said, jumped out of the flames, and landed on 1500's back. "I am a human."
Babs, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle gasped. 1500 laughed. "You'll still fall like a pony!" she shouted, attempting to buck Kyle off. Kyle held on.
He grabbed 1500's wings and tugged hard. 1500 yelped in pain. Kyle then flipped 1500 onto her back, placing himself under her. 1500 stood up and laid a holed hoof on Kyle. Kyle struggled to move.
Just then, a surge of magic hit 1500. Kyle turned and saw that his friend, Stan the Unicorn, had saved him. He gritted his teeth. He knew this battle was far from over.