• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 3,346 Views, 33 Comments

Equestria: Mata Nui saga - RevengeS197



mata nui has been buried in a forgotten world and is brought back by ponies. knowing he is the last of his kind he must live with the current inhabitants.

  • ...
5
 33
 3,346

Prologue: Eternity

Peace, that is all I ever want for my people and now I sacrificed myself in order to keep the peace. I am nothing more now, only a mask; watching, waiting and listening. As I saved Bara Magna from my brother the Makuta. As a final act I brought down the jungle and the ocean world down upon Bara Magna, Life once again blossomed onto this world, as I started to fade away from existence, my mechanical form fades, leaving the mask of life in the arms of toa Tahu.

As the Agori and the Matoran start to rebuild there homes in this new world. The Toa and the Glatorians made a shrine dedicated to me with the inscription: 'Hero to many, friend to all', engraved on the front. They put me on the monument, so all could visit me, idling by while I slumber. Until one day, the doors to the shrine closed and locked from the inside. As I heard screams and panic from outside, a few moments of not knowing what was happening out there, it was silent, no screaming, just silent.

Nothing, no one, no sound, nothing. It has been that way for millions of years. Unaware of anything else I have slept through time, on occasion I would awake only to notice that my chamber had fallen apart. I can sense that I am currently under ground and I can see light showing through the ceiling in front of me. I hesitate to ask myself if there were any intelligent life above the surface, and if my people were still out there. my only friend in here was the scarab beetle, but it has also waited with me even though it has been millions of years it always stayed by my side. He never moved, he never even made a sound.

ΩΩΩΩ

"Hey look at what I found" a young voice said.

'who said that?'