• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 2,599 Views, 38 Comments

Slendermane- Missing Sister - Matthais Unidostres



When Scootaloo is taken by Slendermane, Rainbow Dash makes it her mission ot find the creature and make him give Scootaloo. But is it already too late for Scootaloo?

  • ...
1
 38
 2,599

Prologue

Prologue

Diamond Tiara was in a very bad mood. The worst mood she had ever been in. Worse than when Applebloom upstaged her Cutecenera. Worse than when she had lost her job as Editor in Chief of the Foal Free Press. Even worse than when she and Silver Spoon had lost the chance to carry Ponyvile's flag in the Equestria Games.

She was simply hanging out with Silver Spoon and harassing those three Blank Flanks as usual. She had decided to make Scootaloo the focus of the torment, commenting on what a worthless chicken she was. However, her schtick was interrupted by none other than Rainbow Dash. The fastest Pegasus in Equestria came to Scootaloo's defense, and basically ordered Diamond Tiara to not pick on her little sister.

Surprised, Diamond replied that Scootaloo was in no way Rainbow Dash's sister, because Scootaloo was just a worthless Blank Flank Pegasus who couldn't fly and didn't deserve to live.

Silver Spoon ran off when Diamond Tiara had said this, leaving her alone to face the gut wrenching death glare Rainbow Dash was giving to her.

"Get this straight, you little brat!" Rainbow Dash had said, "If you ever pick on my sister, or her friends, again, I will personally make sure you regret it. Get it?"

Diamond Tiara had attempted to leave with a huff, but then Rainbow had grabbed her and forced her to look her in the eyes.

"GET IT!?" she repeated.

Diamond quickly nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now apologize to Scootaloo."

Saying that she was sorry to the piece of trash was the most humiliating moment of her entire life. She had no choice but to bottle up all of her anger after that, and she stormed off silently in a random direction, not paying attention to where she was going.

"I hate her," Diamond Tiara thought bitterly, "I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I HATE ALL OF THEM!" Diamond Tiara looked up at her surroundings, and her blood ran cold. In her rage, she had walked right into the dark Everfree Forest.

Shuddering with fear, Diamond Tiara slowly began to back up and get out of the scary place.

"You help me. . .I'll help you. . ."

The fur on the back of her neck stood up when she heard the scary rasping voice echo around her.

"Who's there?" she said in fear.

"You do me a favor. . .and I'll do you a favor. . ."

Diamond Tiara gulped as she looked all around her. "A. .. f-favor?"

"Yes. . .I can get help you get revenge on that tender Pegasus filly."

Diamond Tiara's eyes widened. "You could really?"

"Yes. . .she won't be harmed, per say. . .but she will suffer greatly. . ."

Diamond Tiara smiled wickedly, "Oooh, that sounds wonderful! It's a deal! What do you want me to do for you?"

Suddenly, Diamond Tiara felt a strong cold presence behind her. Then, something icy cold and slightly moist touched her temples. Diamond Tiara's eyes widened as eight abstract images appeared in her mind. They floated before her minds eye, implanting themselves permanently into her memory, so that she would never forget them.

"Draw my eight pages. . .make sure that filly, and that filly alone, sees them. . . No one else must see them other than you. . .Once she discovers the pages. . .once she sees them. . .I will take care of the rest. . ."

Diamond Tiara suddenly turned around fast.

There was nopony there.

So, with the eight images burned into her mind, Diamond Tiara allowed herself a quick evil chuckle, and then ran back in the direction of Ponyville, having somehow obtained the knowledge of how to get back home.

"I'll kill two birds with one stone! Scootaloo will suffer when. . .whoever I talked to uses his magic on her, and Rainbow Dash won't be able to do a single thing about it!"


Two days went by.

Friday was an uneventfully school day. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon didn't even bully them. Scootaloo gave Rainbow Dash all the credit for that. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were glad to see how becoming Rainbow Dash's sister had made Scootaloo more happier than ever. And seeing Rainbow Dash tell off those two spoiled fillies was just the greatest thing ever.

They spent the rest of the day doing a little Crusading, this time stand up comedy, which failed miserably. But that didn't get them down, especially Scootaloo, because she was going to spend the day with Rainbow Dash on Saturday.

So Saturday came, and Rainbow Dash took her new little sister to Cloudsdale. Scootaloo couldn't deny that it was one of the best days she'd ever had. Riding upon the back of Rainbow Dash, she was treated to a tour of all the sights of the beautiful cloud city, with rainbow waterfalls flowing down over the clouds. They had lunch out where Rainbow Dash cheerfully listened to Scootaloo as she enthusiastically described all the misadventures she and the others Crusaders have been. Dash made sure to give Scootaloo bits of useful advice to stay out the danger zone while still having fun and trying awesome things.

Later on in the day, they settled down on one of the higher clouds, overlooking the magnificent floating city. The sight was absolutely breathtaking. The pair began to talk their some other stuff, things on their minds, what they hoped to accomplish in the future, even their dreams. Scootaloo was mostly interested in hearing about Rainbow Dash's flight camp days. She was invested in the action packed stories, and laughed out loud at the funnier stories.

As Scootaloo rolled around laughing after being told about the time Dash put some spicy liquid rainbow into the water cooler, Rainbow just watched the orange filly laugh her heart out for a moment and said, "Ya know, I'd say becoming you're sister was one of the best things that ever happened to me."

Scootaloo stopped laughing and sat up quickly, looking at Rainbow Dash with wide eyes. "Really?"

"Really," Rainbow replied, "You're somepony I can really just talk about stuff with. And it feels nice to when you're just so open with me, Scoots. I like being the one who's there for you." Rainbow's smile suddenly faded, "But those two spoiled fillies just make me so mad. Saying all that nasty stuff to you." Rainbow Dash slid over closer to Scootaloo and held her beneath her wing. "Scoots. . .promise me that you'll never listen to what ponies like that say to you, cause it's all lies. It's not true. You remember what I told you before the flag carrying competition. Speaking of which, you and your friends won it because of you." Rainbow smiled down at Scootaloo and playfully ruffled her purple mane. Scootaloo chuckled as Rainbow went on, "You're more talented than even you know, Squirt. All you gotta do is keep going after what you're good at, and what you love to do. And you'll impress the whole world, just like me. Can you promise me that you'll do all that?"

Scootaloo looked up at Rainbow Dash and nodded enthusiastically, "Sure thing! I promise, Rainbow Dash!"

"That's 'Big Sis', to you, Squirt!" Rainbow Dash said cockily.

Scootaloo's smile widened as she hugged her big sister a bit tighter.


Scootaloo was very sad to see the day end, but she knew that she and Rainbow Dash would have plenty of time to hang out again in the future.

Scootaloo walked into her room and was about to plop down onto her bed when she saw her saddlebags on the floor. She had just thrown them down the moment she got home, never even opening them. She was far too excited about spending the Saturday with Rainbow Dash to think about homework. But of course, Scootaloo knew it had to be done, so she opened up her saddlebags, and saw something that didn't belong. It was a thin stack of papers folded in half.

Curious, Scootaloo took out the papers and unfolded them. There seemed to be eight of them, and the one on the top depicted what looked like a bunch of trees, possibly a forest, and the figure of a very thin pony standing in the trees. The picture was crudely drawn in pencil, but as Scootaloo stared at it, the more the crudely drawn image seemed to captivate him. Her eyes were soon fixated on the pony figure. She found herself unable to look away, unable to take her eyes of it as she began to feels as if she were being slowly pulled in to the image.

And then everything went black.


SLENDERMANE
MISSING SISTER


Author's Note:

First off, as of "Pinkie Apple Pie", Slendermane is officially cannon. He's in the background, he's in the show, he's cannon in Equestria. Stay tuned for Chapter One, where get more dialogue and plot going.