• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 522 Views, 2 Comments

Mysteries of Ponyville - pokefreak13



Pinkie Pie and Twilight solve mysteries in Ponyville

  • ...
0
 2
 522

Where's the Cider?

Apple Jack opened the barn door and went into the far back to check on the apple cider that she was aging. However, when she wen to were she stored it, the barrels containing the cider was gone!

Twilight and Pinkie Pie walked up to Sweet Apple Acres.

"There ya are!" Apple Jack shouted.
The detectives walked up to the earth pony.
"What's wrong Apple Jack?" Twilight asked.
"I'll show ya."
The detectives followed the cowgirl into her barn.
"Somepony stole my barrels full of apple cider that I was aging." Apple Jack informed.
"Why are you aging cider?" Twilight asked.
"So that the whiskey I put into the cider becomes more flavorful."
Twilight gulped. "You put whiskey in your cider!"
Apple Jack rolled her eyes. "It's okay sugar cube. You are of age remember."
"Yeah! Plus it makes the cider taste supper doper yummy." Pinkie Pie said.
Twilight shook her head. "But I gave Spike some of the cider! What if he dies!" Twilight started to hyperventilate.
Apple Jack gulped. "Twi, when did you give him this cider?"
"Two months ago.
"How much?"
"Probably just some teaspoons."
"Then he's find. I only put a cup of that stuff into the apple cider anyway."
After Twilight calmed down, the two detectives got down to businesses. They examined the crime scene and only managed to find a dirty feather. Man this thief is good. So Twilight looked outside while Pinkie Pie was asking the animals if they've seen anything. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie bounced towards Twilight and Apple Jack.
"Bessy said that she saw three ponies enter the barn and took the barrels of cider." she chimed.
"Uh...my prized cow told ya that?" Apple Jack asked.
"I know. She did lie to me about the moon. She said that it's made out of rock. However, I know it's made out of swiss cheese." Pinkie explained.

"Let's go into town." Twilight sighed.

When the two detectives entered town, they gasped. There was Granny Smith, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom selling the cider!

"Hay! Apple Jack's been wondering were that cider was." Pinkie chimed.

So they walked up the Apple family and explained to them that Apple Jack was looking for the cider.

Once they finished, Granny Smith shook her head.

"It's been three years we had this cider." Smith explained.

'So we decided to sell it to pay off the dept of ten bucks that we owe." Apple Bloom informed.

"Yep." Big Mac said.

Pinkie Pie beamed. "Well in that case, I want ten cups."

Apple Jack was pacing back and forth when Twilight came with a drunk Pinkie floating above her.

"What happened to you all?" The country mare asked.

Twilight explained what happened to the cider and Apple Jack sighed. "Well thanks for letting me know."

Twilight nodded and walked away with Pinkie Pie floating above her.