• Published 26th Jun 2014
  • 1,092 Views, 41 Comments

Red eyes - fluttercord4ever



Apple bloom is trying to find who killied her best friend

  • ...
14
 41
 1,092

Hospital

A few minutes later the police, the doctors came inside the house followed by Spike . They stopped in their tracks when they saw Apple bloom's front hooves and her shoulders were burnt and the mane 6 with their elements on. As the doctors were putting Apple bloom on a stroller to bring her to the hospital one of the cops said,

"What happened here?"

Diamond Tiara was the one to speak first. "Well I was on my way to go see my friend Silver Spoon, when I heard somepony scream coming from the house. I was scared to go in at first because-" Diamond Tiara stopped herself to finish the sentence and put her head down sadly.

"Because this is where Apple bloom friend was killed, but then I heard Apple bloom voice coming from the house, that's when I came in to see Apple Bloom on the floor out cold and her hooves were burnt. I didn't know what to do then I saw Fluttershy and Rarity passing the house. Then I screamed for them to come in and said that 'Apple Bloom was hurt'. Then Fluttershy want to go to get the other 4, while Rarity went inside to help Apple Bloom, but when Rarity and I went back inside Apple bloom burns got worse. the burns got up to her shoulder. Then Fluttershy came in with the others with their elements. When Twilight saw Apple Bloom she told Spike to go get help. When Spike left they used their elements to try to make the burns stop. When they were finish Apple bloom came to woke up."

The cop wrote everything that Diamond Tiara said and he looked at the mane 6 to see if she was telling the truth. All the 6 ponies nodded their heads to say the that she was telling the truth. The cop to a quick note and said.

"Ok then, if you mares come with me, I'll bring you to Miss. Apple".

The ponies nod their heads and followed the cop.

A few hours later of waiting in the waiting room Nurse Red heart came though the double doors and said.

"Miss. Applejack."

Applejack and the others came running to Nurse Red heart almost causing her to fall.

"How is she?! How is my little Apple blossom?!"

Applejack screamed at Nurse Red heart with fear and worried in her voice. Nurse Red heart smiles at Applejack and her friends.

"She is doing just fine. she is recovering nicely. She will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow afternoon."

With those words the ponies worriedness subside. With joyful tears they followed Nurse Red heart to Apple bloom's room. When they opened the door Apple bloom's front hooves were covered in bandages. In happiness all the ponies gathered around Apple bloom. The room was silence when Diamond Tiara said to Apple bloom.

"So what happened Apple bloom? Why or How did your hooves get burnt, I mean their was no fire in the room or anything that can make fire around you?

Apple bloom was about to answer Diamond Tiara's questions when the memories of Swandive came rushing back to her. With that Apple bloom started to scream an ear hurting scream that makes to sound like she is being murdered. Apple bloom kicked so much that it almost kicked Rainbow Dash. In a few minutes Nurse Red heart came in with Dr. Stable. With one looked at Apple bloom he used his magic to put her to sleep for a little bit. Dr. Stable looked at the mane 6 and filly and said in a calm voice.

"Could one of you mares tell me what happened?"

It was Applejack who answer the doctor's question.

"Well, yawl see Diamond Tiara asked Apple bloom a question when she started screaming like a chicken running away from a timber wolf."

Dr. Stable looked at the element of honesty and nod in a believable way before looking back at his notes. He scribbled something down and said.

"It's probably just shock. We'll still let her leave tomorrow, but if you mares see any changes bring her back here."

The ponies nod and Dr. Stable left the room. The main 6 and Diamond Tiara stayed and looked at Apple bloom for a little bit before leaving. As they were leaving there was a voice that none of the ponies heard.

"Now do you believe in me, Apple bloom?"