• Published 26th Jun 2014
  • 1,092 Views, 41 Comments

Red eyes - fluttercord4ever



Apple bloom is trying to find who killied her best friend

  • ...
14
 41
 1,092

red eyes past

Apple bloom looks around the old house surprise. The house was clean, furnish from floor to ceiling. Fresh wallpaper on the walls, carpets cut perfect along the floor, stairs polish and shining, and in the middle of the room was a golden chandelier. Apple bloom was stopped from her gaze of the beautiful house from a knock at the door. Apple bloom was scared that somepony saw her walk in the house and was going to yell at her, but something happened that Apple bloom wasn't expected to do. She started to walk to the door. She tried her best to not make her stop walking to the door, but she kept moving. When she opened the door and saw a white stallion with a telescope cutie mark.

"Good morning, Star Gazer, is there something I can help you with?" Apple bloom said, but it wasn't her original voice. Then the stallion named Star Gazer replied to Apple bloom.

"Oh nothing Swandive. I just came by to say 'hello', and is it ok if I come in?'"

"Oh of course you may come in, after all you are my closest and most dearest friend." Swandive said.

"So her name is Swandive." Apple bloom said to herself. Apple bloom was stopped from her thoughts when Swandive said

"Do you want some tea Star Gazer?"

"Sure Swandive." Star Gazer said while taking a sit next to the fireplace.

Swandive went into the kitchen to make the tea. As she was making it , she heard a loud crash. Swandive run in to the living room to she Star Gazer with a gun in his hooves.

"S-Star Gazer? W-What are you doing with that g-gun?" Swandive said with her voice at shaky.

Star Gaze just smiled and shot her right in the left eye. Both Swandive and Apple bloom screamed in pain since Apple bloom is in her body. the pain was unbearable.

Swandive said in pain and shock "W-why Star Gazer?" Star Gazer just smiled again and shot her other eye out.

Swandive and Apple bloom screamed only louder then before. Swandive couldn't see a thing but Apple bloom can. Apple bloom saw Swandive blood all over the floors and walls and Star Gazer bloodlust eyes and grin. He looked like a madpony torching he's test subject.

"W-why" Swandive said weakly. Star Gazer grinned bigger and picked up Swandive and throw her in to the burning fire. As Swandive and Apple bloom scream from the fire burning their flesh.

Star Gazer yelled "You want to know why?! You want to know WHY?! I'LL TELL YOU WHY?! I AM SICK HAVE OTHER STALLIONS FLIRTING WITH YOU! I LOVED YOU NEVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS! AND YOU PAIED NO ATTENCHEN TO MY FEELINGS! ALL YOU SAW ME WAS A CLOSE FRIEND! WELL I HAD ENOUGH! IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THEN NOPONY CAN HAVE YOU! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL!" Then Star Gazer started laughing like a madpony while Swandive and Apple bloom are burning in the fire.

"APPLE BLOOM! APPLE BLOOM IT'S OK! HELP IS ON THE WAY!"

Apple bloom looked up to see Diamond Tiara with her hair all messed up and her tiara on the ground. Around them were the mane six with their elements on them. Applejack was crying, while Fluttershy and Rarity were comforting her, Pinkie pie's hair was straight down while Rainbow Dash had her hooves on her shoulder trying to fit back the tears, and Twilight had her head down panting like crazy, tired for all the magic she used. Apple bloom looked at herself to see that her front hooves to her shoulders are burnt.

Author's Note:

if you ponies are wondering what red eyes looked like then and now and the stallion that killed her here are the links

red eyes then http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111214223811/mlp/images/5/5f/Swandive1.png

red eyes now http://madcookiefighter.deviantart.com/art/MLP-SOTB-NO-Not-this-time-301626805

the stallion that killed her http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110822222715/mlp/images/5/53/Star_Gazer.png