• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 1,712 Views, 19 Comments

Destinies For A Day - Yappyjack



Twilight is in her library and she finds a spell called Destinies For A Day. Twilight Finds no harm in the spell...once she casted it of corse.

  • ...
3
 19
 1,712

Alicorns?!?!

Twilight couldn't believe the sight before her. "You guys, are...Alicorns!!" Twilight yelled.

"Yep, it would seen so darling." Rarity replied.

"This is...AWESOME!" Pinkie Pie screamed.

"Yeah, it is pretty cool." Rainbow Dash replied.

Twilight was stunned, she just couldn't believe it. "Girls, how did this happen?" Twilight asked.

"We all went to sleep normal and woke up like, this." Applejack explained.

Twilight took down some notes, hoping that they would help. Then Twilight remembered the spell that she had preformed the yesterday. "Girls, I think that this is all my fault." Twilight confessed.

"Come on Twilight, don't be like that. We actually kind of like being alicorns." Rainbow Dash said.

Twilight was shocked. "You...you do?" Twilight asked. The girls nodded, and Pinkie Pie stepped toward Twilight.

"Hey Twilight, why don't you teach us how to use magic?" Pinkie Pie suggested.

"Not a bad idea, Pinkie." Twilight replied.

Rarity and Twilight, stood beside each other read to teach the others magic. "All right. Each of you have book in front of you. The first spell that you use, is a Levitation Spell." Twilight explained.

"Now girls, you need to concentrate on the book. In your minds picture the book lifting into the air." Rarity explained.

When Rarity finished speaking, the books were lifted into the air. Applejack had the book in front of her being held with green magic.
Fluttershy had the book next to her being lifted by turquoise magic. Pinkie Pie had the book above her head being held with blue magic. Rainbow Dash had the book beside her being held with magenta magic.

"Well done girls." Twilight said as the four set their books down.

"You did very well for beginners." Rarity said.

One by one, the girls left. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were going to teach some flying. Twilight knew how to fly, so she didn't joint in.

Twilight was getting board. Twilight trotted outside. looking around, Twilight saw Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and the other girls under Rainbow Dash's house. Twilight giggled as Pinkie Pie did two flips in the air and then landed on her head. Twilight walked over and sat down. "Twilight, incoming!" Rainbow Dash yelled as Rarity came flying toward her.

"Oh n-omph!" Twilight yelled as Rarity hit Twilight.

"Oh my! Are you ok darling?" Rarity asked the purple and now dazed alicorn.

"Yes, I'm ok. I think." Twilight replied, rubbing her head.

Twilight returned to the library. She read some books and wrote a letter to the Princess.

Dear, Princess Celestia

Today I learned that even though you may do something and then think it was wrong, doesn't mean it actually was and sometimes you need a friend to help you see it. Also, you may know that yesterday I preformed a spell. It turned my friends into alicorns.
Please help me to know what to do.

You Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle