• Published 28th Mar 2012
  • 877 Views, 46 Comments

my love for you - robotic pig



rainbow dash has a crush on some pony but she doesn't know how to say it

  • ...
45
 46
 877

love never last

it was a rainy day in ponyvill rainbow dash was crying she won't get over flutter shy she won't give up till she get flutter shy she flew to flutter shy's house. when she got there she knocked the door open and there was flutter shy she was in shock flutter shy: rainbow dash what are you doing here rainbow dash:umm want to hang out? flutter shy: i dont want to talk to you right now. rainbow dash:I LOVE YOU PLEASE. flutter shy: I THINK YOU SHOULD GO NOW! flutter shy slamed the door in rainbows face and the rain was getting rainbows mane all wet she flew up in the sky past clouedstale and dashed doing the sonic rain boom she dashed to flutter shys house and hit the door braking the door down and she dashed right into the wall. rainbow dash: help help. flutter shy: what are you doing you are going to give me the money to fix the door! rainbow dash: ok i well tomarrow. flutter shy no RIGHT NOW! rainbow dash: fine how many bits? flutter shy: 50 and if you come brake down my door one more time i well call the cops! rainbow dash: please no i love you so much! flutter shy: i don't know why you love me so much i don't like you get that in your head! rainbow dash: i can't get over you thats why i am here. flutter shy: the reason i did't want to be with you is what if we brake up. rainbow pulled out a picture of her and flutter shy it was them smiling at the gala. flutter shy: i love this picture! rainbow dash: do you think i would brake up with you. flutter she: i well trust you. rainbow dash: i love you! THE END OF CHAPTER 2 more to come sorry this one was so short.