• Published 20th Mar 2014
  • 936 Views, 17 Comments

Vampiress in Equestria - Dubious



A vampiress finds herself in Equestria, how will our millenia old protagonist handle it?

  • ...
7
 17
 936

Bloody Introductions

This is so much fun! I thought as I continued chasing after the, clearly, terrified demon in front of me. As I was getting closer, the damn thing up and teleported back to the Blood Realm, denying me my fun. "Aw shoot! I was sooooooo close!" I grumped as I stomp back the way I came, stepping over felled trees and overturned boulders. As I walk through the forest, I spot a river. Taking a sniff, I decide that a quick wash up before returning home couldn't hurt, it'd certainly make Eldren happy knowing I'm not covered in dirt and mud. I strip naked as I walk over to the river, testing the waters with my foot whilst looking around for any potential witnesses. I finish my sweep satisfied, and begin wading into the river.

I stop as I reach waist high waters, and begin rubbing water all over myself to remove any dirt from me. Whilst scrubbing, I decide to ponder what Eldren could be up to, he clearly didn't remember my birthday today, so he was obviously throwing me a surprise party. With a nod of satisfaction at my cleanliness, I begin wading to shore to begin washing my clothes, only to find them missing. Looking around frantically, I notice an imp riffling through my pockets for something shiny. Scrunching my face up with indignity, I take in a deep breath. "HEY! Gimme back my clothes you stupid imp!" I bellow at the top of my lungs, causing the trees to violently shake and shed most of their leaves. To say the imp is surprised would be an understatement, it looks like it's about to poo out it's entrails in fear.

With a look of scorn in my eyes, I march over to the cowering imp and snatch back my clothes before punting him through the forests canopy. Nodding with success, I return to the shore and lay my clothes out. I then begin collecting rocks to set up and raised drying rack and to scrub my clothes with. Returning with and arm load of rocks, I set up my drying pit and set about scrubbing my clothes clean whilst idly whistling a merry tune. Pausing, I check to see how clean my shirt is. I note with happiness that it is entirely clean, and set it on a large stone next to the drying pit and begin cleaning my pants with gusto, can't look like an urchin for my surprise party!

I continue whistling as I clean my pants, missing entirely the sound of something smashing into the drying pit. Continuing my task, I once again turned to pondering my "surprise" party. I wonder if there'll be cake and cookies! Or, or ice-cream or pudding, or muffins, or cupcakes, or lollies, or milkshakes! I grin maniacally as I continue pondering all the delicious confectionery treats that could be at my party, with thoughts of sugary goodness in my head, I begin scrubbing harder and then inspect my work, noting yet again, perfect cleanliness. I proceed to place it on the drying pit and then begin lightly scrubbing my undies. After a few seconds I deem them to be clean enough, and swirl my socks around and then beat them several times on a nearby treant. I then set them next to the drying pit alongside my undies, and begin looking for some tinder.

"Hey, mister Treant, may I have some of your twigs so I can start a fire?" I ask the treant, with an innocent grin on my face. The sound of shifting bark and cracking branches greets my ears as the treant slowly moves to face me.

"And why would I give up some of my being to one who beat me with cloth?" The treant asked with a deep raspy voice.

"Because today is my birthday and I need to dry my clothes, else I'll have to return home sopping wet and without any clothes. Eldren would likely beat me if I did that," I say with a slight pout laced with puppy eyes.

"Oh, and how are you turning, little one?" The treant asked inquisitively.

I think for a minute on how to answer him. I could tell him how old I am turning, or I could just tell them the last digit of how old I'm turning. Deciding upon the latter, I open my mouth. "I'm turning nine!" I squeal with delight.

"Ho-ho! Looks like we have ourselves a big girl here!" The treant boomed with a boisterous laugh. "And what might your name be, little miss big girl?"

"I'm Amena. Amena Winterfall," I say politely, bowing whilst doing so.

"Such manners, that's the kind of thing you don't see in the youth of today. I am Meldtree, I live here," Meldtree said with a hint of joviality in his voice. "Tell you what, since you're an especially well mannered young lady, I'll give you a gift to help you celebrate your birthday," Meldtree said as he turned slightly and began rummaging through the undergrowth, depositing some twigs in front og me whilst doing so. "Make your fire little one, this may take some time," he said before resuming his rummaging. With a shout of thanks, I pick up the sticks and skip over to my drying pit, carefully placing them in a precise pattern, before inhaling lightly and exhaling directly onto the twigs, causing them to spark and catch alight. With a squeal of joy, I collect a few larger sticks and place them in a pyramid formation above the newly birthed fire.

Sitting on a larger rock next to the growing flame, I hear the sound of bark scraping together and turn around to see Meldtree holding a strange glowing green stone. "A natura stone, it will allow you to convene with the plants and ask them for their assistance. I hope this treats you will, young miss," he says with a look of fulfilment.

"Thank you, mister Meldtree, sir! I will cherish it always and I'll make sure to come back and visit you sometime," I say whilst bounding forward to hug Meldtree, earning me a happy laugh.

"I am sure you will, Amena, but I had best get back to minding the riverside, lest some enterprising monster tries to kidnap you for nefarious purposes."

"Oh, don't worry mister Meldtree, Eldren taught me how to take care of myself, but I thank you for your kind offer," I say as I check my clothes, finding that they are sufficiently dry. I begin to slip them on, when I hear a light chuckle from behind me. Turning around with my undies around my upper thighs, I behold a towering lupine figure.

"Hello there, youngling. What would one such as yourself being doing out in a forest like this?" The creature asked, licking lips with a hungry look in its eyes.

"Oh, Eldren told me to go out and play whilst he set something up. Why do you ask, Mister?" I ask quizzically.

"Surely he must know the dangers of this forest!" The creature says, miming a strike to the heart.

"Of course he does, that's why he taught me to protect myself when I'm away from the cave," I reply with a smile and closed eyes, unaware of the encroaching monster.

"Well, I'm sure he's missing you. Though I guess he'll never truly get over you, won't he?" The monster asks, slowly creeping towards me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask opening my eyes, to witness the creature lunging towards me, only to be smacked away by a tree branch.

"I thought you said you could protect yourself, young miss?" Meldtree asked standing next to me.

"I thought he wanted to be friends," I say with a hint of sadness.

"There, there," He says, patting me on the back, "Not all creatures of the forest are as nice as I am, and will try and use you for their own purposes. Now then, I'd suggest you get dressed, young miss, and head on home, Your father must be worried sick about you!" Meldtree said, keeping an eye out for the creature in case it returned.

"Okay, mister Meldtree, sir," I say before I finish pulling on my undies and begin the process of adorning my pants and shirt.


I have been walking through the forest for several dozen minutes, and I know I am nearing the cave. Looking around, I spot several landmarks indicating my proximity to my home. Looking around, I spot a dark recess in a nearby cliff face, with a smile I gleefully skip towards the cave entrance and an ever increasing low humming sound. Upon making it to the halfway mark, my progress is halted by an eight foot tall blood red individual with grotesque horns jutting out of its head and octo pupiled eyes, that was also wearing a monocle, top hat, and three piece suit whilst pure white gloves adorned its hands and was wearing expensive and well polished shoes upon its feet. With a bow the being greeted me.

"Ah, mistress winterfall. I see you have returned from your jaunt about the forest?" I nod at this," Then come along mistress, master Eldren has finished his preparations and wishes to see you post haste," and with that, I followed him into the depths of the cave. With a suddenness the rough rock floor turned into polished marble inscribed with multiple patterns that held no purpose to those but the trained runeist. I continue skipping next to the butler demon as I take in the increasingly intricate and complex runes, I soon come to the apparent end of the cave. "Master Eldren is awaiting you inside, mistress, you'd best hurry up and enjoy the festivities," the butler said with a smile.

"Thanks Jackson!" I say as I leap through the wall, into a massive cavern filled with various mundane and arcane devices and paraphernalia. "Eldren! I'm hoooooom!" I Shout as I giddily run towards a large structure spanning the entire height of the cavern. As I near the door, a glowing red light turns green and the door slides into the ground, revealing a pitch black interior. Skipping in with faux naivety, I enter the interior of the building, acting surprised at lights suddenly turning on and revealing a room completely packed with food and presents and demons wearing party getup's.

"SURPRISE!" The mass of demons yell out as soon as the lights flash on. Amongst them I can see a robed figure with a cheeky smile on his face. "Were you surprised?" The figure asks as it approaches me.

"It was obvious you were throwing me a surprise party, Eldren," I state, causing Eldren to stumble backwards.

"Was it really THAT obvious?" Eldren asks as he recovers from his stumble.

"You acted as though you had forgotten it was my birthday, it was pretty obvious," I point out, earning me murmurs of assent from the crowd of demons.

"Well... What if I had legitimately forgotten your birthday?"

"Then I would've layed waste to the entire forest," I state with a serious look.

"You terrify me, you know that?" He asks as he walks up to me and ruffles my pinkish-purple hair, causing me to scrunch up my face in indignation.

"Hey, don't do that!" I huff, causing him to laugh.

"I can't help it, you just look so ador-" He begins before I cut him off.

"Finish that sentence and I will tickle you into insanity," I growl, causing him to gulp nervously.

"I meant cute," He changes.

"Okay then!" I say with a huge smile. "Let's get to partying!" I shout out before rushing over to the food table and piling a plate with a little bit of everything. "No way! Elven sweet cakes!" I squee, beholding the confectionary perfection before me, barely noticing the red hued hand reaching towards it. "Touch it and I'll do things to you that would make the devil himself cringe." I say to the hands owner, to which it slowly retracted, followed by me placing it on my plate and then grabbing a raspberry and chocolate milkshake and moving over to a nearby table.

"So, how're you enjoying your party?" Eldren asks from behind me.

"I don't know, it's only been three minutes."

"I'll ask again when it's time to open your presents," He says as he backs into the crowd of jolly demons.


Four hours later


I groan as I rub my over inflated belly and behold the mountain of plates in front of me. "Oooooh, I think I ate too much," I burp out.

"I thought you would've remembered what happened last year.

"You mean when the unicorn you got me ate all the Elven Sweetcakes?" I ask.

"I never got you a unicorn. I thought I erased that particular event from time," he mutters to himself. "So, do you feel up to opening your presents?"

"Buuuuh, I'm too full," I reply

"Then I guess I'll just have to open them for you."

"N-no! I can do it myself." I say, springing to my feet and rushing over to the section of the building covered in presents.

"No matter how old they get, the thrill of opening presents never leaves them." A booming, gravelly voice says next to Eldren.

"Yes, it doesn't I just wish she had actual friends to share this with, and not legions of demons." Eldren sighs.

""The others of her kind would reject her for her uniqueness. It has to be this way. Happiness in ignorance, and all that." The colossal demon next to him states.

"I know, Dar'cashul, but I just wish there was another way."

"Indeed, young master, but alas, this world holds no love of her afflictions." Dar'cashul says, flunching when a screech of joy pierces his ears.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! An Infinity blade! How did you know, Druthas?" I say, addressing a nearby imp.

"Hitting me in the head with a hammer with Infinity Blade written on it was a pretty big clue." THe imp deadpanned, preparing for a bone shattering hug, of which he received.

"Thank you! It's so shiny, and sharpy, and omnipotent. I will cherish it always." I say as I move to the next present. With a whirlwind of wrapping paper and string, I tear it open to reveal and elegant dress laden with various gemstones and runic patterns. Upon further examination I can also see a faint shimmer of enchantments and wards. I also take note of a empty socket near the base of the neckline.

"I see you like your present, Amena?" I hear Eldren say from behind me.

I turn around quickly and hug his legs with tears in my eyes. "It's beautiful Eldren, but why is there an empty socket here?" I ask, pointing to the socket.

"I was going to place a Natura stone there, but a gremlin with a tree fetish somehow managed to bypas my protections and steal them all." Eldren states.

"You lost the pocket dimension, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, I did get given a Natura stone by a treant earlier. Would it be okay if I placed it in the socket?

"It's your dress, do whatever you want." He affirms with a nod.

With careful hands, I slowly insert the gem into the socket, a light clicking sound indicating it will stay in place. "I am going to put this on right now!" I yell with glee, getting ready to strip to my undies.

"Hey, hey., hey! What have I told you about undressing in front of others?" Eldren lectures.

"Something about it being acceptable?"

"Yes, it was acceptable four thousand years ago, but we live in the modern age here, and we don't get undressed in front of others."

"But that's stupid!" I whine.

"No buts, missy. Now head up to your room if you want to change into your dress."

"Okay, Eldren." I say dejectedly as I sulk upstairs with the dress in my hands.

"Don't you think that was a little hars?" Dar'cashul asks.

"I know for a fact there are at least eight lust demons in this room, and I'd rather not have to clean bloodstains out of the metalwork again. I am still baffled as to how she managed to stain anti-stain enchanted steel."

"I am also confused as to how she managed to set water on fire as well."

"Wait, she set water on fire!"

"Yes, fifty years ago she tried her hand at cooking, she tried to measure a cup of water for the recipe, and it appeared to have spontaneously combusted."

"I... See."

"And that was how I lost my third arm."

"You had three arms?"

"Yes, then I laughed at her failure and she tore it off and slapped me in the face with it before storming off."

"That just makes me more worried."

"Indeed, and here comes the birthday girl in her new dress." Dar'cashul says, turning to look at the stairs as I descend them in my new dress. It was truly a thing of beauty, with flowing patterns of blue and pink forming ever shifting shapes and patterns, gems studded at various points, adding to the already intricate patterns already existing, following those was a series of constantly shifting, nigh invisible, rune arrays covering the entire dress, completed by a light purpleish-gold glow and an untold number of wards. On my back is a purple and gold scabbard containing the infinity blade and a series of pouches slung around my waist of a silver belt with a diamond buckle shaped like a blooming flower.

"You, look amazing." Eldren thinks aloud.

"Y-you think?" I squeak.

"Oh! Uh-I uh, I mean, that dress suits you!" Eldren stutters as he realises his folly.

"Methinks the young master is a little tongue tied, eh?" A chrome green, winged demon says, winking at and nudging the demon next to him.

"Please stop with your innuendos, they were only funny for the first century I knew you." The demon he nudged says with a tone of defeat.

"Well excuse me. It's not my fault I'm a demon of propagation."

"You could at least act civilised." The other demon growls.

"I am civilised, otherwise mistress Amena would've said something." The green demon snorted indignantly.

"Well, it's getting late, you'd best get to bed, Amena."

"But I don't need sleep." I complain.

"You still have to, otherwise I won't give you any of that cereal you love tomorrow morning."

"Bu-but, it's so tasty! Fine. I'll go to bed." I grump as I once again ascend the staircase to my room. As I'm halfway up the stairs, a blaring alarm sounds of as bright red light begin swirling around the room.

"Oh shit, we're under attack. Battle stations everyone!" Eldren yells out over the abonoxious alarms and panicking demons. "Amena, head to your room, it's safe there, I don't want you to have to field test your new dress tonight." Eldren states, pointing in the direction of my room.

"Okay." I say as I skip to my room, my mood greatly improved. Upon entering my room, I bound over to my drawers and grab a purple holster with a golden trim and clip it onto my belt. After doing that, I run towards a nearby wall and press various locations in a sequence, eliciting a hiss as it slowly fades out of exisence. Quickly inputting a code into the safe the disappearing wall reveled, I open the door and stare at the objects within: A large gold plated pistol with various arcane inscriptions and several rubies along the sides of the barrel. I quickly grab the gun and, checking the safety is on, place it in the holster, which I then strap shut and reach in for the next item, a pair of pink gloves with a rune array made of emeralds on them. Slipping them on, I acquire the third and final occupant of the safe. My trusty bag of holding, which I attach to the back of my belt, neatly snuggling into the small of my back.

Nodding in preparedness, I open my door to behold a hulking monstrosity of man and machine staring at me with cold, blue eyes. I quickly slam the door shut and brace myself against it as I begin hyperventilating. It isn't long before the thing on the otherside of my door begins trying to futilely break its way in. Thinking quickly, I draw my sword and open the door whilst simultaneously stepping between it and the wall. Startled, the creature stumbles through the now open door and starts scanning the room for me. Utilising and unheard of level of grace and martial prowess, I leap out from behind the door and pivot on my left leg whilst brining the right up up to impact its waist, knocking it into the far wall of my room. I sprint towards the stunned monster and leap into the air. Upon nearing the just recovering monster, I spin mid-air and thrust forwards, into the monsters metallic chest, causing an inhuman scream to bellow forth as it slowly died.

With a grunt, I pull my sword out of its chest and swipe it through the air to clean it of the creatures life fluids, before sheathing it and continuing out of my room. With a look in both directions, I discern no visible hostiles and begin trekking towards the stairs whilst sitting close to the wall and silencing my footfalls. As I reach the stairs, I pear around the corner and witness several demons battling against a dozen or so creatures like the one I slay in my room. With a shout of challenge, I leap from the top of the stairs, draw my sword, and crash onto one of the creatures chests, impaling it with my sword, before back flipping off and in front of the group of demons.

"Mistress! You were instructed to stay within your quarters!" One of the demons fretted.

"And miss out on all the fun?" I say with a quirk of my head." I think not!" I shout as I twirl around and lop off the arm of a charging creature, before delivering a swift kick to its torso and sending it flying through the wall behind it. This act prompted several more to charge me at once. I yawn at their attack and proceed to counter their charge with my own. With a yell of glee, I slash upwards with my blade, cutting through the closest abominations chest and killing it instanly, followed by bringing the blade down on the head of another, slicing it in half at an angle, before finishing up with a spin and a slash at the third ones waist, cutting it deeply. Flashing the demons a joy filled smile, I charged forward to face the remaining abominations with gusto. The look of utter certainty in my eyes must've caused these things to falter as they were slow to react to my flurry of strikes. After a full twelve seconds, I finished my whirlwind of strikes to reveal over a dozen pureed corpses.

With a nod of approval at my work, I exit the now blood and oil soaked room, leaving several demons in maid outfits to weep at the mess they would have to clean up. Outside, I spot Eldren battling a giant mechanical snake alongside all the greater demons under his command. I lick my lips as I begin to waltz over to my next target, a massive spider-like robot chasing after a horde of imps. Bounding towards the automaton with my blade drawn, I notice Eldren getting struck by the tail of the giant snakenoid. Knowing he can take care of himself, I put on a burst of speed and catch up with the sipderbot, slashing one of its legs from under it. Continuing on with my momentum, I slash the leg directly opposite the one I just destroyed. With a strong leap, I pierce the underbelly of the spider with my sword and latch onto it with one of my gloves as I begin wildly slashing about at the underbelly, causing a large hole to form, which I scramble into. Inside this mechanical beast, I see three uniformed people sitting in fronr of a series of control panels. Walking towards them innocently, I call out.

"Hey, what's this thing?" I ask nonchalantly, causing the crew to jump slightly in surprise.

"How'd you get in here!" One of them exclaims whilst pointing at me.

"Little girl, this is no place for one such as yourself, how about you sit over there whilst we radio command about how to deal with you?" A distinctly feminine sounding voice asks.

"But you're hurting my friends." I say, pointing at the image of the group of imps they were chasing.

"Oh. OH! You're the little girl we were sent to capture." One of the crew says aloud, causing the other two to facepalm.

"Great going, private, now she knows."

"Actually, I don't care." I smile sweetly.

"You don't?" One of the crew asks inquisitively.

"Of course! I was still going to kill you either way." I say with a large smile, causing the crew to falter slightly. I then conjure a large fireball with a flick of my wrist and throw it at the group of people in front of me, destroying the front section of the machine. Hopping out of the machine, I feel myself being suddenly grabbed by a tentacle like appendage and being hoisted into the air.

"We've got her! Fall back everyone, mission accomplished!" I hear a tinny voice call out. Upon hearing this, Eldren panics and fires of a random spell at the thing holding me. The next thing I know, I'm surrounded by a torrent of rainbow hued energy and in the most intense agony imaginable.


I awoke to an immense headache and pains all over my body.Groaning in anguish, I slowly open my eyes to behold a weird amalgamation of eagle and lion. Moaning at the effort of opening my eyes, I swiftly fall unconscious.


Perspective change, two thousand years later.


The trio of white coated griffons stride down the corridor purposefully down a white tiled hallway towards a set of glass doors. Upon reaching them, the center griffon pushes them open without breaking stride and stops in front of a large bipedal purple being with a horn and wings, adorned by a crown and a magnificent purple dress. Bowing slightly to the figure, the lead scientist clears his throat. "Princess Twilight Sparkle, we were not informed that you would be arriving today," He says.

"I decided to make a surprise visit to the only Griffon controlled research center inside Equestria. I have come to do a full review of this sites discoveries, but the gentlepony at the front desk claims that I do not have clearance to enter the facility. Why is that?" Princess Twilight asks grumpily.

"This facility was designed to study a unique phenomena only safe to be handled by griffons. This is not racial discrimination, it is merely for your protection." A female griffon scientist says.

"And why do you have exclusive rights to it, hmm?"

"Well, we, uh... That is-" The lead scientist starts before the third scientist speaks up.

"It is because we are hoping to neutralise its harmful effects so it can be used as a source of infinite, renewable energy." The third griffon says.

"I see, and why haven't the Solar Diarchs been informed of this?"

"Because they would no doubt try and have it destroyed. Denying the world clean energy for many more generations."

"I have been informed that this site is two thousand years old, why haven't there been any significant break throughs in that time?"

"We only just attained the mathematical equations required to measure and predict the phemonemas energy fluctuations."

"Very well then, I shall return in three months, and if there haven't been any significant break throughs in that time, I'm shutting this place down by order of the Solar Diarchs."

"Very well then, we won't keep you from your duties much longer." The lead scientist says with a bow, mere moments before lights began flashing and klaxons began blaring.

"WARNING: Containment breached, subject is loose. Use of anti-tank and armor piercing missiles has been approved. Do not approach the subject unless suitably armed and armored. This message repeats." A monotone male voice called out through the entire facility.

'Just what kind of phenomena requires anti-tank rifles to bring down?!" Princess Twilight shouts, as she's rushed towards the exit.

"The kind that offers unlimited reward." A griffon shouts as he pushes her out the doors.

Huffing in annoyance, Twilight starts walking towards her chariot, nearly falling over when a massive tremor shakes the facility. Deciding to not stick around to encounter what caused the tremor, she quickly hurries towards her chariot and boards it. Instructing the pegasi guards pulling it to take her back to Canterlot so she can file her report and get back to teaching at Celestia's School for the Gifted. So caught up in her thoughts was she, that she almost didn't notice a large section of the facility exploding outwards as the front of the mountain it was built into begins to collapse from an immense force striking it. Almost falling out of her seat, she informs her guards to pick up the pace to get ahead of flying debris.


Five hours later, Canterlot


"-And as you can see, the facility was torn apart by an unknown force whilst I was returning to the castle. I can only imagine the experiments the griffons were preforming there. That concludes my report of Sparrow Technologies Equestria facility, Celestia." Twilight finishes.

"I, see. And you did not try to gain further access to the facility to verify these claims?" Princess Luna asks.

"As I stated in my report, I was ushered out of the facility before I could proceed any further. And before you ask, I was not going to try and force my way inside the facility, lest it turned out they were, in fact, packing military grade weaponry on the site. But, due to the facilities total annihilation, we'll never know" Twilight replies.

"The presence of a phenomena capable of destroying a large facility without assistance is very troubling indeed." Celestia says, humming in thought. "Very well Twilight, your task is complete and you may once again return to your teachings at my school. May your days be ever bright-" Celestia begins.

"-And your nights ever calm." Luna finishes.

"Thank you, Luna, Celestia, I'll take my leave now." Twilight says with a bow before turning and heading out of the room.As she enters the hallway outside the throne room, she is suddenly tackled by a waist high ball of excitement.

"Yay, you're back, Twilight!" The ball of excitement exclaims, earning it a chuckle.

"I knew you'd do something like this, Spike" Twilight says whilst rustling the little dragons hair.

"So, when do I start school, huh?" The excitable dragon asks.

"Tomorrow, in the mean time, I'm starving, and I know of the perfect little restaurant to sate my hunger at." She says as her stomach grumbles, causing her to blush.

"Okay." Spike says as follows Twilight down the hall, where they encounter a white unicorn with a marvelous purple mane.

"Hello, darlings. How was your trip, Twilight?" The unicorn asks.

"It was going well, Rarity, until the mountain blew up." Twilight replies with a look of disapointment.

"WHAT?!" Rarity yells.

"Rarity, don't. I was nowhere near the mountain when it exploded, though all those poor griffons probably weren't so lucky." Twilight says with a look of regret.

"Oh, I'm sorry darling. Come along, let's get you something to eat, then I'll have to return to Ponyville to get Sweetie Belle."

"Why're you getting Sweetie Belle from Ponyville?" Spike asks suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing much, I just got her accepted into Celestia's School for the Gifted."

"Wow, that's where Twilight's sending me!" Spike says gleefully.

"Oh, they got the petition to allow non-Equestrians to go to school in the country passed, did they?" Rarity asks.

"Yeah, now I can be taught by somepony other than Twilight! Er, no offense Twilight." Spike sheepishly finishes.

"Oh no, it'll be good for you to get to meet new ponies." Twilight responds nonchalantly.

"Alright then, darlings, how about we head off for a bite to eat before I return to Ponyville?"

"Sure."

"Alright!"


Ponyville, literally just now


"Are you sure this is a good idea, Scoots?" Applebloom asks, warily eyeing the forest they are nearing.

"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. We'll just get in, grab the herbs, and get out. Nothing else. That okay with you, Sweetie?" Scootaloo asks whilst propelling her scooter forwards.

"That sounds rather tame for you Scootaloo." Sweetie Belle replies dubiously.

"I've learnt my lesson." Scootaloo harrumphs.

"Yeah, afta' about the thirty seventh time." Applebloom snickers, causing Scootaloo to groan.

"Don't worry, Scootaloo. At least you can recognise when you've made a mistake... Eventually." Sweetie placates.

"Thanks, Sweetie." Scootaloo says. "So, what were the herbs we were looking for again?"

"Everfree blossoms an' night roses." Applebloom says whilst reading from a book on alchemy.

"Got it, they should be right her- OH MY GODDESS! What the hay is that?!" Scootaloo suddenly screams as she slams on the brakes.

"Ow. What was that for, Scoots?" Applebloom asks, rubbing her head from where it impacted the wagon she is sitting in.

"Look." Scootaloo says, pointing at a prone form laying near some bushes.

"Whoa. Think we should bring it back with us?" Applebloom asks.

"W-what if it's dangerous?" Sweetie Belle gulps.

"Well we cain't leave it layin' in the Everfree, now can we?"

"I-I guess we can't. Okay, help me get it in the wagon then." Sweetie says, hopping out of the wagon and trudging over to the prone form.

"Sure." Applebloom says as she hops out as well and walks over to help Sweetie Belle carry the figure into the wagon. Grabbing onto the figures legs, the pair lift it up and carry it over to the wagon.

"So, do you think we should take it to a hospital?" Scootaloo asks, with a strange wisdom.

"Yeah, that'd be wise." Applebloom agrees. The trio then set off towards the hospital with their unexpected find in tow.

Author's Note:

Wellity, wellity, well. Looks like I've made another story, is it good? Is it bad? Well, that's for you to decide. I leave you with this question: Why?

I will now bugger off to play some Minecraft, chaio.