• Published 17th Mar 2014
  • 360 Views, 14 Comments

Beyond The shadow Himself. - Teddybear07



As Shadow was teleported into the land of equestria, he didn't mean no harm at all. But they still call me the "Creature". Now, its time for you to read the story for yourself, The story Begins..

  • ...
16
 14
 360

The creature Who speaks

Twilight wasn't in the mood For being woken up... She had just had a busy day talking to the princess about, authority things. She was having a pleasent dream, until She heard a big BOOM! A Big cloud of Dust came through her window, and made her cough.. whatever it was, It went through her ceiling. Spike yelped at the noise. Twilight was afraid of what had attacked her house, or even attempted. But she couldnt stay there forever, so she decided to take a big risk to go check it out. It had some kind of armor on. Several scratches on it. The weird things it held on itself was, strange. Spike then Was standing next to twilight, almost crying of how terrified he was. Its been a long time since Twilight has gone on an adventure. This could be her chance. She grabbed the, "thing" With her magic, and set it down on a bed. Whatever it was she had to treat the thing carefully. She didnt want to anger it. She grabbed her notebook and started Describing what it looked like, the things it held, and wrote down hypothesis's of what she thought they did. She obvisouly had no idea of what it was, and she didnt intend until it woke up.

The first thing i remember Is waking up into a Bedroom. A Weirdly shaped bedroom. Although the first things that came out of my mouth were "Oh god Were am I?!". Im pretty sure the thing standing in front of me was an alien, Or whatever it was wasn't from home. I got up and a Cloud of dust came off the bed. I was pretty dirty. I was atleast twice the Size of the thing. I grunted at the pain and the cracks in my helmet. I was curious, and i was an Idiot when i did this. I poked the thing. Yeah yeah i know what your saying. You idiot! But i dont care, i was curious.

"What are you? Who are you!?" The thing said, as it pushed me back. Obviously i didn't take kindly to this, therefore i grabbed my S8-67 Out and aimed it at the thing. The gun is so powerful that it could rip through the hardest steel on earth. Im glad i hadnt pulled the trigger.

Author's Note:

Another chapter of this story, Hope ya liked it! If you could tell what armor Shadow is wearing you'll get Proofreading Access, And if no one guesses it, then I guess ill have no one To proof Read XD..