• Published 5th Mar 2014
  • 3,246 Views, 23 Comments

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron meets My Little Pony. - Downunda Thunda



Spirit, from the Cimarron herd finds his way into Equestria. He's taken in by Twilight Sparkle. How will he cope in this strange, new world?

  • ...
4
 23
 3,246

Chapter 2: Back at the Cimarron

I look up at the sky. It’s been two days now since Spirit left us, and he still hasn’t returned. I’m beginning to get worried. Being his mate, leading the herd fell to me while he was away. It was a lot of responsibility. A lot more than I ever had being with the humans. Still, I was learning fast. Though, I’m not sure if I could hold off any dangerous animals… I hope he returns soon.

I look over the herd; a few of them shared my worried expression. The foals were as carefree as always, just running and playing in the grass.

Author's Note:

I apologize for the extremely short chapter, but I just went out on a limb and wrote something from Rain's perspective, to hopefully get back into writing these stories. I should hopefully get some time to write, as I'll be at my computer a lot more because I'm helping to write the scripts for BrushStroke's new Audio Drama, Instant Mom. (If you haven't read it, check it out here: www.fimfiction.net/chapter/633217 . She's an amazing writer, and I'm honored that she accepted me as her script writer)